Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PIRATES (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sif yawned and stretched her wings then. Best she get back to work she thought. So back to work she went! She would scrub this deck down like her life depended on it. "I should learn me a sea shanty or two. I think that's what they call em at any rate. Just a 'lil something to help the time go by is all. I'm sure someone on board will know of some. Just gotta keep an ear out for em...Wonder just how messy a ship can get, though i don't plan on finding out very soon!"

As she worked she made her way across the deck, Slowly but surely shed have this ship cleaned.
Sif yawned and stretched her wings then. Best she get back to work she thought. So back to work she went! She would scrub this deck down like her life depended on it. "I should learn me a sea shanty or two. I think that's what they call em at any rate. Just a 'lil something to help the time go by is all. I'm sure someone on board will know of some. Just gotta keep an ear out for em...Wonder just how messy a ship can get, though i don't plan on finding out very soon!"

As she worked she made her way across the deck, Slowly but surely shed have this ship cleaned.
Stros was unsurprised that the golden drake had won, there had never been any true competition in his mind. His attention was momentarily captured by the gemmed coatl slinking across the deck, his white and black colouring inflaming Stros' superstitious tendencies to the point where he could barely hold in a hiss. He'd have to avoid that one. To think that the captain could have allowed such a omen aboard the ship... it didn't bode well for his future.

Finally ripping his gaze away from the surgeon, Stros was confronted with the reality that he had no idea what he was supposed to be doing. After a moment of shifting uncomfortably from foot to foot, he resolved that the captain would be his best bet and set off back across the deck. She seemed a tad busy with Chrysaor, leaving Stros to hang awkwardly behind her in the hopes that he would be noticed.

@Cynderbark @Noctera
Stros was unsurprised that the golden drake had won, there had never been any true competition in his mind. His attention was momentarily captured by the gemmed coatl slinking across the deck, his white and black colouring inflaming Stros' superstitious tendencies to the point where he could barely hold in a hiss. He'd have to avoid that one. To think that the captain could have allowed such a omen aboard the ship... it didn't bode well for his future.

Finally ripping his gaze away from the surgeon, Stros was confronted with the reality that he had no idea what he was supposed to be doing. After a moment of shifting uncomfortably from foot to foot, he resolved that the captain would be his best bet and set off back across the deck. She seemed a tad busy with Chrysaor, leaving Stros to hang awkwardly behind her in the hopes that he would be noticed.

@Cynderbark @Noctera
r8UGBQ6.png

Signature courtesy of the lovely Aerion
@Cynderbark @giftofartemis

"Oh, woe is me!" the dragon said, melodramatically as he flopped onto his back, hitting the deck with a loud 'thud'. "Forced to deal with the weaponry with this rag-tag crew!" He flailed his arms a little, for dramatic effect. "Why, they might as well throw me into prison now.." he stated, rolling over. "'Cause the murder rates are gonna skyrocket!" He pounced off towards the hold, grabbing the ladder and sliding down it as he yelled, "POWDER HATCHLINGS, GET YOUR WINGS UP HERE NOW."
@Cynderbark @giftofartemis

"Oh, woe is me!" the dragon said, melodramatically as he flopped onto his back, hitting the deck with a loud 'thud'. "Forced to deal with the weaponry with this rag-tag crew!" He flailed his arms a little, for dramatic effect. "Why, they might as well throw me into prison now.." he stated, rolling over. "'Cause the murder rates are gonna skyrocket!" He pounced off towards the hold, grabbing the ladder and sliding down it as he yelled, "POWDER HATCHLINGS, GET YOUR WINGS UP HERE NOW."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9