Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PIRATES (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Cynderbark

Rallen dips his head in a polite bow, smiling at the Coatl. "Ah, captain, you'd be hard-pressed to find someone that can rival my sharp mind. And I don't boast very often."
@Cynderbark

Rallen dips his head in a polite bow, smiling at the Coatl. "Ah, captain, you'd be hard-pressed to find someone that can rival my sharp mind. And I don't boast very often."
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
@Cynderbark

Veranderful clicked his claws across the deck, carefully matching eyes with the captain - which, depending on one's stance, might have been seen as intimidating, given the fact that the mirror had a pair of goggles covering his eyes. "What's all this blubber then? A bit o' a technophobe, are ye?" he stated, with a slight air of confusion to him. "I'll 'ave ye know that whether on, or off this ship, I c'ud take the lot o' ye!" he boasted, spreading his semi-metalic wings for emphasis. "W'at 'ave ye got against a bit o' technology? Afraid I'll burn the ship down?" he stated, flicking his claws over one of his doo-dads, inadvertantly sending a jet of flame across the deck.
@Cynderbark

Veranderful clicked his claws across the deck, carefully matching eyes with the captain - which, depending on one's stance, might have been seen as intimidating, given the fact that the mirror had a pair of goggles covering his eyes. "What's all this blubber then? A bit o' a technophobe, are ye?" he stated, with a slight air of confusion to him. "I'll 'ave ye know that whether on, or off this ship, I c'ud take the lot o' ye!" he boasted, spreading his semi-metalic wings for emphasis. "W'at 'ave ye got against a bit o' technology? Afraid I'll burn the ship down?" he stated, flicking his claws over one of his doo-dads, inadvertantly sending a jet of flame across the deck.
@Cynderbark

Sif smiled and gave a slight bow. "Fair 'nuff. D'un know anyone to say fer sure if I'd go that far, less ya' fine my perception 'n swift claws useful in their current position. Jest give meh a job, 'n I'l see it done fer ya."
@Cynderbark

Sif smiled and gave a slight bow. "Fair 'nuff. D'un know anyone to say fer sure if I'd go that far, less ya' fine my perception 'n swift claws useful in their current position. Jest give meh a job, 'n I'l see it done fer ya."
@Cynderbark ((Applying for Cabin Boy!)) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=92921&tab=dragon&did=7254371][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72544/7254371_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [indent] [b]Name: [/b]Vanish [b]History:[/b] Was a young lass who worked with her other siblings in the family business. It was an old washed up inn by the sea cliffs. She wished to head out and go adventuring cause she was tired of the same old routine. Vanish soon headed out to seek out that adventure she saw a position was available to work on ships. She was excited about spending days out on sea and seeing new lands but none wanted her since she was a girl. So one day she decided to hide her gender and become a cabin boy on a pirate ship. [/indent]
@Cynderbark ((Applying for Cabin Boy!))
7254371_350.png
Name: Vanish
History: Was a young lass who worked with her other siblings in the family business. It was an old washed up inn by the sea cliffs. She wished to head out and go adventuring cause she was tired of the same old routine. Vanish soon headed out to seek out that adventure she saw a position was available to work on ships. She was excited about spending days out on sea and seeing new lands but none wanted her since she was a girl. So one day she decided to hide her gender and become a cabin boy on a pirate ship.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6106087] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/61061/6106087_350.png[/img] [/url] Chrysaor was the captain of one of the greatest ships to sail, the Gold And Glory. She was a magnificent ship, with gold etched into her wooden body, and fine gold woven sails that Chrysoar had stolen from a band of Imperials. So rich in gold was he, that he had gold melted and tattooed into his feathers. Not long ago, The ship was shot down by the tidelords navy, around the cold waters of the ice flight territory. Chrysaor was the only survivor, taken in and thrown into jail, either to interrogate information out of him, or to sell his valuable golden skin to the highest bidder. He escaped, and found a beautiful coatl captain of her own ship. He removed his hat and bowed to her, and told her the tail of a sunken ship made of gold, in the hopes she would take him aboard her ship and help salvage the Gold And Glory from the shallows near the southern ice field. ((Chrysoar would, as a former captain himself, appreciate a role higher up, perhaps as quarter master? Or if we could add another role for him, perhaps as a navigator of sorts?))

6106087_350.png

Chrysaor was the captain of one of the greatest ships to sail, the Gold And Glory. She was a magnificent ship, with gold etched into her wooden body, and fine gold woven sails that Chrysoar had stolen from a band of Imperials. So rich in gold was he, that he had gold melted and tattooed into his feathers.

Not long ago, The ship was shot down by the tidelords navy, around the cold waters of the ice flight territory. Chrysaor was the only survivor, taken in and thrown into jail, either to interrogate information out of him, or to sell his valuable golden skin to the highest bidder.

He escaped, and found a beautiful coatl captain of her own ship. He removed his hat and bowed to her, and told her the tail of a sunken ship made of gold, in the hopes she would take him aboard her ship and help salvage the Gold And Glory from the shallows near the southern ice field.

((Chrysoar would, as a former captain himself, appreciate a role higher up, perhaps as quarter master? Or if we could add another role for him, perhaps as a navigator of sorts?))
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@cynderbark
@cynderbark
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@DeepRoar
"Sure ye don't. If yer so good wi' numbers, then go fetch enough grub for the all of us! Do that right and I'll let ye on me ship."

@Draekalovich
"Oi! Ye bearn me ship down, I'll wear yer skin! If ye wanna ride this ship, ye better respect yer captain!"

@Neeni
"Shure, ye kin have the job o' deck swab!"

@TypicalRage
"Yer so young! Remind me of meself in a way... Ach, maybe I need a drink. Grab me a whiskey from below deck, will ye?"

@GiftofArtemis
"Yer ship, this Gold an' Glory.... I'll help ye find it.... 'S long as I get a cut of the booty! If ye wanna be Quartermaster so bad, why don't ye introduce yerself around the ship ta the other ship-mates?
@DeepRoar
"Sure ye don't. If yer so good wi' numbers, then go fetch enough grub for the all of us! Do that right and I'll let ye on me ship."

@Draekalovich
"Oi! Ye bearn me ship down, I'll wear yer skin! If ye wanna ride this ship, ye better respect yer captain!"

@Neeni
"Shure, ye kin have the job o' deck swab!"

@TypicalRage
"Yer so young! Remind me of meself in a way... Ach, maybe I need a drink. Grab me a whiskey from below deck, will ye?"

@GiftofArtemis
"Yer ship, this Gold an' Glory.... I'll help ye find it.... 'S long as I get a cut of the booty! If ye wanna be Quartermaster so bad, why don't ye introduce yerself around the ship ta the other ship-mates?
@Cynderbark
A muscular blue and green Mirror leaps from the water and lands cat like on the railing of the ship. He calls out to BonneyRead in a voice that's deep and hoarse.
"Ahoy Cap'n, we're in luck! The tidelord be in a good mood today. The sea is calm as yer voice and clear as yer head." The water dragon gives a wink with both sets of blue eyes. He drops down onto the deck and approaches the captain with his head bowed submissively, just in case he had overstepped some boundary with his flirting.

"A've just got done mappin' this port." He continues, unfurling a scroll covered in magically waterproof ink, showing various details of the unseen terrain below. "J'est about got the whole north o' this region, 'cept for them nasty wasteland shores. That place gives me the willies!" Slickfin emphasizes this with a shudder. "Erm, where are we headed next, may I ask?"
@Cynderbark
A muscular blue and green Mirror leaps from the water and lands cat like on the railing of the ship. He calls out to BonneyRead in a voice that's deep and hoarse.
"Ahoy Cap'n, we're in luck! The tidelord be in a good mood today. The sea is calm as yer voice and clear as yer head." The water dragon gives a wink with both sets of blue eyes. He drops down onto the deck and approaches the captain with his head bowed submissively, just in case he had overstepped some boundary with his flirting.

"A've just got done mappin' this port." He continues, unfurling a scroll covered in magically waterproof ink, showing various details of the unseen terrain below. "J'est about got the whole north o' this region, 'cept for them nasty wasteland shores. That place gives me the willies!" Slickfin emphasizes this with a shudder. "Erm, where are we headed next, may I ask?"
@Cynderbark (applying for mate) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2745190] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27452/2745190_350.png[/img] [/url] Life upon the high seas is still relatively novel to Stros, the need to escape certain authorities outwaying the coatl's initial discomfort of the unfamiliar element. Stros made a living as a professional thief/swindler/mercenary, his strong grasp of magic making it easy to escape the attention of the regional police. This all changed the day he attempted rob a rather important Light dragon of her priceless archaeological findings, on a rainy day no less. The strong (and nigh undetectable) wards stopped him from making off with his treasure and the foul weather rendered his cloaking spell useless, making him an easy target for the angry dragon - it was only through sheer luck Stros managed to escape. It quickly became clear that the authorities were actively searching for him and, with this revelation in mind, the coatl boarded the first pirate ship he came upon in the hopes of that the man(dragon?) hunt would eventually die down.
@Cynderbark
(applying for mate)

2745190_350.png

Life upon the high seas is still relatively novel to Stros, the need to escape certain authorities outwaying the coatl's initial discomfort of the unfamiliar element. Stros made a living as a professional thief/swindler/mercenary, his strong grasp of magic making it easy to escape the attention of the regional police. This all changed the day he attempted rob a rather important Light dragon of her priceless archaeological findings, on a rainy day no less. The strong (and nigh undetectable) wards stopped him from making off with his treasure and the foul weather rendered his cloaking spell useless, making him an easy target for the angry dragon - it was only through sheer luck Stros managed to escape. It quickly became clear that the authorities were actively searching for him and, with this revelation in mind, the coatl boarded the first pirate ship he came upon in the hopes of that the man(dragon?) hunt would eventually die down.
r8UGBQ6.png

Signature courtesy of the lovely Aerion
@Cynderbark

Veranderful raised an eyebrow at him. "Perfectly contained and completely safe, my good man. I could burn a dragon from 90 yards if I so pleased with the accuracy of the most skilled of snipers!" he stated evenly. "Besides, I'd always bow to your wisdom admist the ship."
@Cynderbark

Veranderful raised an eyebrow at him. "Perfectly contained and completely safe, my good man. I could burn a dragon from 90 yards if I so pleased with the accuracy of the most skilled of snipers!" he stated evenly. "Besides, I'd always bow to your wisdom admist the ship."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9