Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Paoqi Pack OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6
@GiftOfArtemis
BABY NO CUTIE MARKS OH SHADOWBINDER PLEASE ARCEUS WHY

@Ragnaroc
I was thinking not so much as, "I feel your pain" but more like, "I understand dude, but you gotta get the butt over it." Unless Arty's right and you've just 'tactfully' avoided our assumptions again. xD
@GiftOfArtemis
BABY NO CUTIE MARKS OH SHADOWBINDER PLEASE ARCEUS WHY

@Ragnaroc
I was thinking not so much as, "I feel your pain" but more like, "I understand dude, but you gotta get the butt over it." Unless Arty's right and you've just 'tactfully' avoided our assumptions again. xD
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
@LastTyme

Muhahaha you'll just have to 'tactfully' prod him and find out for yourself~

Ether way he'll have to get the butt over it.

I want to see the puppies!!
@LastTyme

Muhahaha you'll just have to 'tactfully' prod him and find out for yourself~

Ether way he'll have to get the butt over it.

I want to see the puppies!!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc okidoki :>
@DrunkPangolin shes very pretty!
@LastTyme hehe yea i saw earlier zhao was worried about xiao training with tiantou, dw shes practically like a mother figure anyways hahhaha
@GiftOfArtemis me? wait sorry confused, how opposite, what ? ooh wait got it ooo
i want to be in the poll thing to have a chance at one
hmmm, im ok with plot but i have no ideas, im used to improvisation in terms of plot
@Ragnaroc okidoki :>
@DrunkPangolin shes very pretty!
@LastTyme hehe yea i saw earlier zhao was worried about xiao training with tiantou, dw shes practically like a mother figure anyways hahhaha
@GiftOfArtemis me? wait sorry confused, how opposite, what ? ooh wait got it ooo
i want to be in the poll thing to have a chance at one
hmmm, im ok with plot but i have no ideas, im used to improvisation in terms of plot
tumblr_pf64ggJWKU1wwhno0o1_500.png
@lasttyme Psshaw, none taken. She looks much better imo x>
@shinyferaligatr Thank you!
@giftofartemis Humm, maybe something is corrupting the Shi's home? That's the best I've got for now. Also puppy hype yes.
@lasttyme Psshaw, none taken. She looks much better imo x>
@shinyferaligatr Thank you!
@giftofartemis Humm, maybe something is corrupting the Shi's home? That's the best I've got for now. Also puppy hype yes.
Tn4TEAZ.png
@ragnaroc the pups are drawn, but I won't reveal their genders, element, or colors till they're born.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

I guess theres no harm done revealing the line art, eh?

rough draft! http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp163/tiafactor10/babyfoos.png
@ragnaroc the pups are drawn, but I won't reveal their genders, element, or colors till they're born.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

I guess theres no harm done revealing the line art, eh?

rough draft! http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp163/tiafactor10/babyfoos.png
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@lasttyme Psshaw,
@shinyferaligatr @DrunkPangolin (I very much like the detailing you put into her patterning)
@giftofartemis

D'AWWWWW

So since it seems like we are all here, WHY is the Rp not moving? Sorry in advance is people are busy and just hoping on and off there Ping.
@lasttyme Psshaw,
@shinyferaligatr @DrunkPangolin (I very much like the detailing you put into her patterning)
@giftofartemis

D'AWWWWW

So since it seems like we are all here, WHY is the Rp not moving? Sorry in advance is people are busy and just hoping on and off there Ping.
@Ragnaroc
Well on my end its just me being lazy, as ooc is easier and quicker for me to respond to than ic. If I reply ooc I'll probs have a reply up within the next couple of hours/day. :> Plus we're still working out the plot.
@Ragnaroc
Well on my end its just me being lazy, as ooc is easier and quicker for me to respond to than ic. If I reply ooc I'll probs have a reply up within the next couple of hours/day. :> Plus we're still working out the plot.
Tn4TEAZ.png
Well, we are missing Mismas... I'm not particularly busy, but multitasking isn't exactly my forte...
Well, we are missing Mismas... I'm not particularly busy, but multitasking isn't exactly my forte...
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
@GiftOfArtemis aaawww theyre sooooo cute
@Ragnaroc ah im busy rn
three tests next two days aa
@GiftOfArtemis aaawww theyre sooooo cute
@Ragnaroc ah im busy rn
three tests next two days aa
tumblr_pf64ggJWKU1wwhno0o1_500.png
@lasttyme @shinyferaligatr @DrunkPangolin

No probs you do your thing. I was just curious, I wasn't sure if people were waiting on me.
@lasttyme @shinyferaligatr @DrunkPangolin

No probs you do your thing. I was just curious, I wasn't sure if people were waiting on me.
1 2 3 4 5 6