Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Paoqi Pack OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6
@shinyferaligatr

Okay, I had just been reading over my posts and I realized they might be coming off as harsh, insensitive and rude. I wasn't aiming for that at all so I was just making sure that's not how they were taken. Thank You for informing me against the former.

Hmmm You might be able to have Xiao ruck up some mischief now or after the celebration. It is a rather crowed area with lots of commotion, could get away with a lot though Yu, Zhao and Ai are all on the stand right now so I don't know how you would get to them or why because they are the law keeper.
@shinyferaligatr

Okay, I had just been reading over my posts and I realized they might be coming off as harsh, insensitive and rude. I wasn't aiming for that at all so I was just making sure that's not how they were taken. Thank You for informing me against the former.

Hmmm You might be able to have Xiao ruck up some mischief now or after the celebration. It is a rather crowed area with lots of commotion, could get away with a lot though Yu, Zhao and Ai are all on the stand right now so I don't know how you would get to them or why because they are the law keeper.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@lasttyme @ragnaroc @GiftOfArtemis @mismas @shinyferaligatr @aisaika Letting you guys know this is her updated design! [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/c0c96541fbfd4ab2aac1de82f62778c7/tumblr_nd0924IsG21tngc05o1_r1_1280.png[/img]
@lasttyme @ragnaroc @GiftOfArtemis @mismas @shinyferaligatr @aisaika
Letting you guys know this is her updated design!
tumblr_nd0924IsG21tngc05o1_r1_1280.png
Tn4TEAZ.png
Sorry I've been absent on here guys. ><

Anyway.

@Ragnaroc Not bad, sorry that you had to waste sleep for us. XD Also, I too really want to know what the heck you're up to. >> All in due time though?

@DrunkPangolin
No offense, but that looks a lot cooler. XD I can add it into her sheet in a little bit once I get home (coding is pretty difficult on an android, lol).
Sorry I've been absent on here guys. ><

Anyway.

@Ragnaroc Not bad, sorry that you had to waste sleep for us. XD Also, I too really want to know what the heck you're up to. >> All in due time though?

@DrunkPangolin
No offense, but that looks a lot cooler. XD I can add it into her sheet in a little bit once I get home (coding is pretty difficult on an android, lol).
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
@LastTyme
It's so SLOPPY, first time coloring anything though so...eh I did it on my schools Photoshop in a half hour. If I had more time it could have been better.

Don't worry about the sleep, it was my choice. I am greatly enjoying your character reactions to this. Zhao is a very believable alpha.
@LastTyme
It's so SLOPPY, first time coloring anything though so...eh I did it on my schools Photoshop in a half hour. If I had more time it could have been better.

Don't worry about the sleep, it was my choice. I am greatly enjoying your character reactions to this. Zhao is a very believable alpha.
@ragnaroc

Yeah, I simultaneously love and hate playing bi-polar/unpredictable characters like Zhao. I'm torn between sympathising with Dayu and kicking him out of the clan. OnO. But don't worry, I wouldn't do that to you, Norse Apocalypse. :3
@ragnaroc

Yeah, I simultaneously love and hate playing bi-polar/unpredictable characters like Zhao. I'm torn between sympathising with Dayu and kicking him out of the clan. OnO. But don't worry, I wouldn't do that to you, Norse Apocalypse. :3
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
@LastTyme

XDDD Yeah! You got it! Few people actually get that's what my user name is for.

The end is near...no literally she posted just above you.

Oh man, this is going to be a fun ride. Remember communication is the saving grace of all relationships. =D

Why are you sympathizing with Yu? *curious*
@LastTyme

XDDD Yeah! You got it! Few people actually get that's what my user name is for.

The end is near...no literally she posted just above you.

Oh man, this is going to be a fun ride. Remember communication is the saving grace of all relationships. =D

Why are you sympathizing with Yu? *curious*
*isn't even a pony fan* *keeps wondering why everyone's shishis don't have cutie marks*

Ahem.

My guess for Dayu is the opposite of Shiny's. I think his moodiness comes from feelings, platonic or otherwise, for our alpha male.

Also, spoiler alert, pups have been generated, and there will be two. I've randomly generated the genders and the elements, but those wil remain a secret untill birth! No calling dibs just yet. If a lot of people want them, I'll generate who gets them, to be fair.

So, Tyme and I have been trying to think up some plots. I don't just want our pack to hang out strictly in Shenshe Jia. We have a whole fun rainforest to play around in. Do you guys have any ideas for plots?

@ragnaroc @lasttyme @mismas @drunkpangolin @shinyferaligatr @aisaika
*isn't even a pony fan* *keeps wondering why everyone's shishis don't have cutie marks*

Ahem.

My guess for Dayu is the opposite of Shiny's. I think his moodiness comes from feelings, platonic or otherwise, for our alpha male.

Also, spoiler alert, pups have been generated, and there will be two. I've randomly generated the genders and the elements, but those wil remain a secret untill birth! No calling dibs just yet. If a lot of people want them, I'll generate who gets them, to be fair.

So, Tyme and I have been trying to think up some plots. I don't just want our pack to hang out strictly in Shenshe Jia. We have a whole fun rainforest to play around in. Do you guys have any ideas for plots?

@ragnaroc @lasttyme @mismas @drunkpangolin @shinyferaligatr @aisaika
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@GiftOfArtemis

Hmmm we could have the forest get overun by beastclans and have to quest for a new home? That's rather extreme though and I very much like out home.

The puppies have cutiemarks don't they!! *waits for puppies with zeal*
@GiftOfArtemis

Hmmm we could have the forest get overun by beastclans and have to quest for a new home? That's rather extreme though and I very much like out home.

The puppies have cutiemarks don't they!! *waits for puppies with zeal*
Yeah, I'd imagine the Shi would all die before they'd leave Jia. The pack's home is part of who they are. That's why Tiantou had such a hard time adjusting when she left her original pack. Yes boys and girls, Tiantou was born in a different pack.

Any other ideas? @ragnaroc
Yeah, I'd imagine the Shi would all die before they'd leave Jia. The pack's home is part of who they are. That's why Tiantou had such a hard time adjusting when she left her original pack. Yes boys and girls, Tiantou was born in a different pack.

Any other ideas? @ragnaroc
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@GiftOfArtemis

Not really no. Hmmm maybe it would be easier if we weren't so much trying to make a plot as in coming up with events?

A battle with an invading clan, a festival, a storm and the rebuild ect.
@GiftOfArtemis

Not really no. Hmmm maybe it would be easier if we weren't so much trying to make a plot as in coming up with events?

A battle with an invading clan, a festival, a storm and the rebuild ect.
1 2 3 4 5 6