Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient Clan RP [Private]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Lemming @NatsuOuji @Frostpelt @Serendipital

Out of the Medicine Den came Nideth running towards Avantgarde and Divalix. "I'm ready to go, Fortunea said that i can go but i shouldn't use my wings to much so it can heal faster"he said smiling and started to jump exited "Where should we go"he asked
@Lemming @NatsuOuji @Frostpelt @Serendipital

Out of the Medicine Den came Nideth running towards Avantgarde and Divalix. "I'm ready to go, Fortunea said that i can go but i shouldn't use my wings to much so it can heal faster"he said smiling and started to jump exited "Where should we go"he asked
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@Lemming @NatsuOuji @Frostpelt @xxneonblazexx

((Hey, could someone please summarize what's happened while I was gone, please?))

((Hey, could someone please summarize what's happened while I was gone, please?))
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
@Serendipital

((welcome back well nothing really important happened, everyone just woke up and avantgarde is making hunting patrols and divalix will lead one patrol and nideth wants to join to ))
@Serendipital

((welcome back well nothing really important happened, everyone just woke up and avantgarde is making hunting patrols and divalix will lead one patrol and nideth wants to join to ))
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@xxneonblazexx

((Thanks! I think I'll join when the next day comes in the RP.))
@xxneonblazexx

((Thanks! I think I'll join when the next day comes in the RP.))
@Serendipital

((well actually in the rp it's morning so your dragon can just wake up and join if you want))
@Serendipital

((well actually in the rp it's morning so your dragon can just wake up and join if you want))
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
(( @Serendipital you can have Luffy wake up right now and it wouldn't disrupt anything! I tried to time it to when I thought you'd be coming back)) @lemming @xxneonblazexx [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PpH4fIT.png[/img][/center] "Good. You'll be in a hunting patrol lead by Divalix," she tipped her her to the Imperial. "You should probably head somewhere not terribly far from camp, to that area southeast of here." Giving her full attention to Divalix, she hushed her tone. "Some of the plants near the plague borders have become diseased due to the magical borders breaking down. It could create a problem if it starts spreading over a larger area or to the prey. I'm going down with my border patrol to check on the situation. We wouldn't want any Fearclan dragons thinking this was an opportunity to try to claim some of our land. If you see anything strange on your hunting trip, be sure to tell me."
(( @Serendipital you can have Luffy wake up right now and it wouldn't disrupt anything! I tried to time it to when I thought you'd be coming back)) @lemming @xxneonblazexx
PpH4fIT.png

"Good. You'll be in a hunting patrol lead by Divalix," she tipped her her to the Imperial. "You should probably head somewhere not terribly far from camp, to that area southeast of here."

Giving her full attention to Divalix, she hushed her tone. "Some of the plants near the plague borders have become diseased due to the magical borders breaking down. It could create a problem if it starts spreading over a larger area or to the prey. I'm going down with my border patrol to check on the situation. We wouldn't want any Fearclan dragons thinking this was an opportunity to try to claim some of our land. If you see anything strange on your hunting trip, be sure to tell me."
nature_ani.gifkylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png

((Ah, thanks, you two. I'll do that.

Luffy wearily opened his eyes, uncurling from sleep. He yawned and walked outside wings hanging at his sides. Once he saw the patrols forming, however, the snapped up and he leaped in the air, suddenly wide awake.

"Can I come?" he asked Aventgarde, panicked. "Did I miss anything?"

((Ah, thanks, you two. I'll do that.

Luffy wearily opened his eyes, uncurling from sleep. He yawned and walked outside wings hanging at his sides. Once he saw the patrols forming, however, the snapped up and he leaped in the air, suddenly wide awake.

"Can I come?" he asked Aventgarde, panicked. "Did I miss anything?"
@serendipital

"I suppose there is room in my border patrol..." She trailed off, mentally rearranging who she would take. "Yeah, you can fit. We'll be heading out shortly, I just need to gather the last few dragons."

She stood, stretching her spine before striding off to a group of senior warriors near the prey pile.
@serendipital

"I suppose there is room in my border patrol..." She trailed off, mentally rearranging who she would take. "Yeah, you can fit. We'll be heading out shortly, I just need to gather the last few dragons."

She stood, stretching her spine before striding off to a group of senior warriors near the prey pile.
@Frostpelt

Luffy nodded and fluttered leisurely in the air. He was still a little tired, but he liked going on border patrols. Sometimes something exciting happened.
@Frostpelt

Luffy nodded and fluttered leisurely in the air. He was still a little tired, but he liked going on border patrols. Sometimes something exciting happened.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PpH4fIT.png[/img][/center] "Luffy!" Avantgarde called down to the fae. She hovered above camp with the rest of their party. "It's time to leave. I'd like to reach the Plagueland border within the hour." The guardian dipped her head to Divalix and Nideth before turning and gliding off at a slow enough pace so that Luffy could catch up. @Lemming @Serendipital @xxneonblazexx
PpH4fIT.png

"Luffy!" Avantgarde called down to the fae. She hovered above camp with the rest of their party. "It's time to leave. I'd like to reach the Plagueland border within the hour." The guardian dipped her head to Divalix and Nideth before turning and gliding off at a slow enough pace so that Luffy could catch up.

@Lemming @Serendipital @xxneonblazexx
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10