Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient Clan RP [Private]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Fishstix @NatsuOuji @Frostpelt @Serendipital @lemming

((Nideth is a spiral just saying : ) ))

Nideth who was still running around like a lost Puppy , stopped when he notice Divalix. With a bright smile he weirdly run over to him. "Divalix, you guys are back how was it, was it exciting"he asked with a bright shine in his eyes

((Nideth is a spiral just saying : ) ))

Nideth who was still running around like a lost Puppy , stopped when he notice Divalix. With a bright smile he weirdly run over to him. "Divalix, you guys are back how was it, was it exciting"he asked with a bright shine in his eyes
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@Fishstix @NatsuOuji @Frostpelt @Serendipital @lemming @xxneonblazexx

Luffy was in a similar state to Nideth, fluttering above the clearing. There was an edge of apprehension to his thoughts, but he tried not to let it bother him - there wasn't anything he could do, after all. Spotting Divalix and Nideth, he flew down to join them, arriving just in time to hear the end of Nideth's question.

Luffy was in a similar state to Nideth, fluttering above the clearing. There was an edge of apprehension to his thoughts, but he tried not to let it bother him - there wasn't anything he could do, after all. Spotting Divalix and Nideth, he flew down to join them, arriving just in time to hear the end of Nideth's question.
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/8dMp7tz.png[/img] (( Ah, my bad! Sorry about that. ))[/center] Oh great, and here came Nideth at full tilt. Divalix shuffled his wings in slight dread of the likely reason that the rickety moving spiral was scampering towards him. Not because of the supposed 'bad news' of the gathering, but merely the energy it would take just for the conversation alone. Giving a grumpy sort of huff, Divalix curled his heavily furred tail around his side, "It was tedious an took too long," though, that wasn't saying much as the Imperial thought that way in regards to most things. "A new little prophecy was announced, which has the other clans all ruffled now." @Fishstix @NatsuOuji @Frostpelt @Serendipital @xxneonblazexx
8dMp7tz.png
(( Ah, my bad! Sorry about that. ))

Oh great, and here came Nideth at full tilt. Divalix shuffled his wings in slight dread of the likely reason that the rickety moving spiral was scampering towards him. Not because of the supposed 'bad news' of the gathering, but merely the energy it would take just for the conversation alone. Giving a grumpy sort of huff, Divalix curled his heavily furred tail around his side, "It was tedious an took too long," though, that wasn't saying much as the Imperial thought that way in regards to most things. "A new little prophecy was announced, which has the other clans all ruffled now."

@Fishstix @NatsuOuji @Frostpelt @Serendipital @xxneonblazexx

((it's ok ^^))
Nideth smile faded away , the Imperial didn't seem to be that happy to talk and he should know better that Divalix wasn't a great talker but it was the first dragon from the gathering that he saw and he was to excited to wait any longer, but then his smile came back when he saw Luffy "hello Luffy" he said happy, he then turned again to Divalix when he mentoned a prophecy. His eyes were now big from excitement"what a prophecy oh wow what was it is it something good or bad" he asked an looked at both dragons

((it's ok ^^))
Nideth smile faded away , the Imperial didn't seem to be that happy to talk and he should know better that Divalix wasn't a great talker but it was the first dragon from the gathering that he saw and he was to excited to wait any longer, but then his smile came back when he saw Luffy "hello Luffy" he said happy, he then turned again to Divalix when he mentoned a prophecy. His eyes were now big from excitement"what a prophecy oh wow what was it is it something good or bad" he asked an looked at both dragons
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png

Luffy sobered a bit, Aventgarde's conversation popping into his head. "It's...good-bad? I think Aventgarde said it could go either way. It was like - um." He pawed at his head. "I can't really remember..." Turning to Divalix, he asked, "Do you know what exactly the prophecy said?" It was kind of embarrassing - the gathering hadn't been too long ago, but things did tend to slip his mind.

Luffy sobered a bit, Aventgarde's conversation popping into his head. "It's...good-bad? I think Aventgarde said it could go either way. It was like - um." He pawed at his head. "I can't really remember..." Turning to Divalix, he asked, "Do you know what exactly the prophecy said?" It was kind of embarrassing - the gathering hadn't been too long ago, but things did tend to slip his mind.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/8dMp7tz.png[/img][center] A sigh of breath, laced with smoke, billowed briefly from Divalix's maw as he curled his head to lay down upon the ground. Gaze trained on the two dragons before him for the duration of their brief conversation. His mind briefly mulled over the parts of the meeting he had actually paid attention to, up until the point the Blizzardclan medicine dragoness climbed to the top of her leader and made her announcement... oh, his clan mates eyes were back upon him. Snorting a breath of smoke towards Luffy for his memory, the cracked Imperial closed his eyes as if to sleep. But thankfully, he was not so rude that he did not respond, "It was something about us, or the land, being in danger. As usual, the Blizzardclan M-D's god's are being flighty and obscure. Along with some nonsense about the clan's needing to be united, or it will probably bring death to our ways." @Serendipital @xxneonblazexx
8dMp7tz.png

A sigh of breath, laced with smoke, billowed briefly from Divalix's maw as he curled his head to lay down upon the ground. Gaze trained on the two dragons before him for the duration of their brief conversation. His mind briefly mulled over the parts of the meeting he had actually paid attention to, up until the point the Blizzardclan medicine dragoness climbed to the top of her leader and made her announcement... oh, his clan mates eyes were back upon him. Snorting a breath of smoke towards Luffy for his memory, the cracked Imperial closed his eyes as if to sleep. But thankfully, he was not so rude that he did not respond, "It was something about us, or the land, being in danger. As usual, the Blizzardclan M-D's god's are being flighty and obscure. Along with some nonsense about the clan's needing to be united, or it will probably bring death to our ways."

@Serendipital @xxneonblazexx
@Serendipital @lemming

"Death?"Nideth was slighty shocked by the news, his head sunk to ground"Why would the earth be against us we didn't do anything wrong didin't we?"he asked "I mean do you think that something is going to happen i hope not but then again i'm not against helping out , i mean if it is the only way , better working together then everyone dying right" he looked at both dragon again with a nervous smile
@Serendipital @lemming

"Death?"Nideth was slighty shocked by the news, his head sunk to ground"Why would the earth be against us we didn't do anything wrong didin't we?"he asked "I mean do you think that something is going to happen i hope not but then again i'm not against helping out , i mean if it is the only way , better working together then everyone dying right" he looked at both dragon again with a nervous smile
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@xxneonblazexx @lemming

Luffy rocked back and forth. "I think so," he said, chewing on his tail in thought. He couldn't grasp all the intricacies of the situation, but... "A lot of dragons don't, like the leaders and deputies, so..." Luffy trailed off. They didn't really have the authority over leaders and deputies to enforce peace.
@xxneonblazexx @lemming

Luffy rocked back and forth. "I think so," he said, chewing on his tail in thought. He couldn't grasp all the intricacies of the situation, but... "A lot of dragons don't, like the leaders and deputies, so..." Luffy trailed off. They didn't really have the authority over leaders and deputies to enforce peace.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/8dMp7tz.png[/img][center] "If we unite, we unite. If we don't, we don't. There's no reason to get all paranoid, or ruffled up over something that might not even happen, or may mean something else entirely. Prophecies are [i]funny[/i] that way," Divalix had been bored by the prophecy, from the few moments after it had left that medicine dragon's lips. "Your scales will start falling off if you worry too much about it." @Serendipital @xxneonblazexx
8dMp7tz.png

"If we unite, we unite. If we don't, we don't. There's no reason to get all paranoid, or ruffled up over something that might not even happen, or may mean something else entirely. Prophecies are funny that way," Divalix had been bored by the prophecy, from the few moments after it had left that medicine dragon's lips. "Your scales will start falling off if you worry too much about it."

@Serendipital @xxneonblazexx
@fishstix @natsuouji @Lemming @Serendipital @xxneonblazexx

Avantgarde marched into camp after Divalix, shaking off the ill feeling she'd had at the end of the gathering. Perhaps just being back in her element healed her. Nideth was getting his exercise, zipping to and fro across camp. It was an odd sight to see a Spiral running.

Luffy and Nideth had headed over to speak with Divalix as she grabbed something small, a snake, from the prey pile. She needed something to focus on to ease the tension in her shoulders. Everything at the Gathering, from the prophecy to filling in for their M.I.A. leader to feeling sick at the end of it had thrown off her game.

She heard a mention of her name in the conversation from Luffy. Had he called her? The guardian swallowed her meal and strode over gracefully despite her size.

"I mentioned you at the gathering, Nideth. Sorry if I embarrassed you, but at least I didn't say your name."
@fishstix @natsuouji @Lemming @Serendipital @xxneonblazexx

Avantgarde marched into camp after Divalix, shaking off the ill feeling she'd had at the end of the gathering. Perhaps just being back in her element healed her. Nideth was getting his exercise, zipping to and fro across camp. It was an odd sight to see a Spiral running.

Luffy and Nideth had headed over to speak with Divalix as she grabbed something small, a snake, from the prey pile. She needed something to focus on to ease the tension in her shoulders. Everything at the Gathering, from the prophecy to filling in for their M.I.A. leader to feeling sick at the end of it had thrown off her game.

She heard a mention of her name in the conversation from Luffy. Had he called her? The guardian swallowed her meal and strode over gracefully despite her size.

"I mentioned you at the gathering, Nideth. Sorry if I embarrassed you, but at least I didn't say your name."
nature_ani.gifkylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10