Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED, NEW THREAD]
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 361 362
@Aphie x3 Take your time luv, farming familiars is a time consuming task lol

@Aphie x3 Take your time luv, farming familiars is a time consuming task lol

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
@Vendrus - I have a Zeeba, would you be willing to trade it for either a Black Wolf or the Toridae?

@Vendrus - I have a Zeeba, would you be willing to trade it for either a Black Wolf or the Toridae?

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
@Vendrus

I have an extra Hoarfrost Mauler. Could I possibly trade that for a Chimera? Wasn't sure if that needed to be on another list somewhere else for you to be interested in it.
@Vendrus

I have an extra Hoarfrost Mauler. Could I possibly trade that for a Chimera? Wasn't sure if that needed to be on another list somewhere else for you to be interested in it.
@vendrus
Opened a gilded chest, and got ANOTHER sunset lasher. Sending it your way c:
@vendrus
Opened a gilded chest, and got ANOTHER sunset lasher. Sending it your way c:
fv3fvu9.png

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif

we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
Sick and stuff, and ugh, my drops suck lately. Buuuut sending you a Strangler and Death's Head Stag. Got the freaking Strangler from a Gilded Chest. x_x NOOOOoooOoooOOooo. LOL.
Sick and stuff, and ugh, my drops suck lately. Buuuut sending you a Strangler and Death's Head Stag. Got the freaking Strangler from a Gilded Chest. x_x NOOOOoooOoooOOooo. LOL.
exorcism.png
@Vendrus Could I please have the blue reef dragon snail and the blooming strangler? :)
@Vendrus Could I please have the blue reef dragon snail and the blooming strangler? :)
i0wKxQZ.gif
OKAY.
Proper update because I just finished a report, booyah.

Major thanks to @Septica @Kitiaros, @Dragoness, @Watzzio and @Tser for a whole PILE of familiars. They'll getting anything they want right now XD

Seriously though, can't remember the last time there were so many listed xD
General: If anyone else gets gathering drops that aren't on the list, let me know!

...oh dear. Most of the posts are for ones that are already gone. Oops 8D. Let's get started!

@Kowl
Stonewatch Harpy would be lovely, sending you the Toridae

@Matcha
Thanks! My list is officially now better than the wiki one XD.

@Ugryzelda
I have a Reef Snail for you!

@DragnEnchantres
All gone :x

@Linnea
Nope, that's great!

@sourfox
No snail, but I do have the other!

Right! All done and ready for the next lot.
OKAY.
Proper update because I just finished a report, booyah.

Major thanks to @Septica @Kitiaros, @Dragoness, @Watzzio and @Tser for a whole PILE of familiars. They'll getting anything they want right now XD

Seriously though, can't remember the last time there were so many listed xD
General: If anyone else gets gathering drops that aren't on the list, let me know!

...oh dear. Most of the posts are for ones that are already gone. Oops 8D. Let's get started!

@Kowl
Stonewatch Harpy would be lovely, sending you the Toridae

@Matcha
Thanks! My list is officially now better than the wiki one XD.

@Ugryzelda
I have a Reef Snail for you!

@DragnEnchantres
All gone :x

@Linnea
Nope, that's great!

@sourfox
No snail, but I do have the other!

Right! All done and ready for the next lot.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus
Could I trade for the brown river flight possibly? (if it is not already gone again)
@Vendrus
Could I trade for the brown river flight possibly? (if it is not already gone again)
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Vendrus - Oooh, ooh, could I swap a hoarfrost mauler for the brown river flight?

[edit] Lol, whoops, someone got there before me. XD
@Vendrus - Oooh, ooh, could I swap a hoarfrost mauler for the brown river flight?

[edit] Lol, whoops, someone got there before me. XD
Untitled-1.pngkeeto-braddock.png
@Vendrus

Out of the free ones you have up on the front page, I'm still missing Opheodrys Serthis, Baku, Shadow Serpent, Basilisk, Bluefin Charger, Zeeba, Parasitic Fungus, Citrine Cave Jewel, Rambra and Emerald Cave Jewel. Do you have doubles of any of those?
@Vendrus

Out of the free ones you have up on the front page, I'm still missing Opheodrys Serthis, Baku, Shadow Serpent, Basilisk, Bluefin Charger, Zeeba, Parasitic Fungus, Citrine Cave Jewel, Rambra and Emerald Cave Jewel. Do you have doubles of any of those?
ckc8BLS.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 361 362