Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED, NEW THREAD]
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 361 362
I sent you a pretty Flycatcher. Thank you @septica
Any more I get will go to you, @vendrus
I sent you a pretty Flycatcher. Thank you @septica
Any more I get will go to you, @vendrus
fv3fvu9.png

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif

we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
@aphie
Wow are you serious?! Thank you so much! ;o;
@aphie
Wow are you serious?! Thank you so much! ;o;
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
@Roo @Cila @DragnEnchantres

yes I am serious :p

however they are being a pita today and not dropping >.< Still, I need lots more familiars myself from the Delta so I'm still farming there :D
@Roo @Cila @DragnEnchantres

yes I am serious :p

however they are being a pita today and not dropping >.< Still, I need lots more familiars myself from the Delta so I'm still farming there :D
517117grkpbyjcvm.gifleft.pngShameful.pngright.png517117grkpbyjcvm.gif
@septica - Nope, won't ignore you because I would love to be taking patomorphology. ;_;
@septica - Nope, won't ignore you because I would love to be taking patomorphology. ;_;
Untitled-1.pngkeeto-braddock.png
@Matcha
As interesting as it is, I have tons to read in one day to learn for another day during whole week. Each day there is an entrance test from patomorphology or they are asking us questions and grade us.
I get home past midday and I sit and learn till 11pm (with eating breaks and sometimes a nap), then wake up at 5am, learn till 7:25 and go out around 7:45 to make it on 815am classes.
/university rant/
I didn't have any tests till now... I had 3big topics. And tomorrow will be doomsday, if they will make us write or answer anything from this material and tomorrow's one...
/spiral drops dead/

So I don't think you'd really like it here xD
(my university is known as "Mordor" for a reason)
@Matcha
As interesting as it is, I have tons to read in one day to learn for another day during whole week. Each day there is an entrance test from patomorphology or they are asking us questions and grade us.
I get home past midday and I sit and learn till 11pm (with eating breaks and sometimes a nap), then wake up at 5am, learn till 7:25 and go out around 7:45 to make it on 815am classes.
/university rant/
I didn't have any tests till now... I had 3big topics. And tomorrow will be doomsday, if they will make us write or answer anything from this material and tomorrow's one...
/spiral drops dead/

So I don't think you'd really like it here xD
(my university is known as "Mordor" for a reason)
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@septica - On the contrary, while it'd be hard, I would love to study again. Alas, I'm part of the working world.
@septica - On the contrary, while it'd be hard, I would love to study again. Alas, I'm part of the working world.
@Matcha
Aaah, there you go. *pats* I get the clue about work and study. You go to university and you want to get back to high school, you go to work and you want to get back to uni xD
I will surely start to curse the days I left "Mordor" *chuckles*

Also, I've just noticed that you have an adorable chibi Croaker with your dragon chibi! That is just cute!! *likes all the croakies*
@Matcha
Aaah, there you go. *pats* I get the clue about work and study. You go to university and you want to get back to high school, you go to work and you want to get back to uni xD
I will surely start to curse the days I left "Mordor" *chuckles*

Also, I've just noticed that you have an adorable chibi Croaker with your dragon chibi! That is just cute!! *likes all the croakies*
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Vendrus Hi!
Could I have Blue Dragon Reef Snail or Red-Breasted Hainu or even Crowned Bonepriest?
@Vendrus Hi!
Could I have Blue Dragon Reef Snail or Red-Breasted Hainu or even Crowned Bonepriest?
@Septica - That's how it typically goes, yes! Except when I was in uni, I didn't want to be back in high school. I honestly think uni was the most fun I've ever had. XD

And yes! The user CrusDragons does adorable art commissions, and she adds familiars if you request them.
@Septica - That's how it typically goes, yes! Except when I was in uni, I didn't want to be back in high school. I honestly think uni was the most fun I've ever had. XD

And yes! The user CrusDragons does adorable art commissions, and she adds familiars if you request them.
@Roo @Cila @DragnEnchantres @Ugryzelda

Crowned Bonepriests don't want to play nice again today :(

Still working on it though, never fear *hugs to you all*
@Roo @Cila @DragnEnchantres @Ugryzelda

Crowned Bonepriests don't want to play nice again today :(

Still working on it though, never fear *hugs to you all*
517117grkpbyjcvm.gifleft.pngShameful.pngright.png517117grkpbyjcvm.gif
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 361 362