Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED, NEW THREAD]
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 361 362
@matcha
Am I the only one drowning in Draconic otters? I'll trade you a b. river flight for the mauler.
@matcha
Am I the only one drowning in Draconic otters? I'll trade you a b. river flight for the mauler.
fv3fvu9.png

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif

we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
@Vendrus Could I grab the Basilisk, Rambra, and Emerald Cave Jewel? :)

I'll be able to send over a few familiars I have extra x]
@Vendrus Could I grab the Basilisk, Rambra, and Emerald Cave Jewel? :)

I'll be able to send over a few familiars I have extra x]
64514_s.gif
@ven i have extra [item=emerald cave jewel] and [item=longneck skirmisher] (again) Would you like to change them to [item=parasitic fungus] and [item=noggle] or [item=fallout streak]?
@ven i have extra Emerald Cave Jewel and Longneck Skirmisher (again)

Would you like to change them to Parasitic Fungus and Noggle or Fallout Streak ?
10 hours ahead of FR time 7U505Sm.png
@Vendrus Ruby Webwings. Mother of cheezits. All I want is to catch that dang Crimson Emporer and I keep getting Ruby Webwings.

Would you be willing to take a Ruby Webwing for that Baku?
@Vendrus Ruby Webwings. Mother of cheezits. All I want is to catch that dang Crimson Emporer and I keep getting Ruby Webwings.

Would you be willing to take a Ruby Webwing for that Baku?
@Kitiaros
I asked for the Shalebuck before if donated :3 So Squall Rasa for ya if it comes then.
*sensed competition*

I also traded with Matcha for the mauler on page 76...
@Kitiaros
I asked for the Shalebuck before if donated :3 So Squall Rasa for ya if it comes then.
*sensed competition*

I also traded with Matcha for the mauler on page 76...
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@septica
Oh sorry, I hadn't realized D:
@septica
Oh sorry, I hadn't realized D:
fv3fvu9.png

I have everything on the trade list right now XD Buuuuut if any of these free ones want to come home with me and aren't claimed I'd love them! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/649.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/619.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/820.png[/img]
I have everything on the trade list right now XD Buuuuut if any of these free ones want to come home with me and aren't claimed I'd love them!

649.png
619.png
820.png
exorcism.png
@Kitiaros
*hugs* :33 It's okays. If I will get a Mauler, I will donate it here for you. Ok? :D
@Kitiaros
*hugs* :33 It's okays. If I will get a Mauler, I will donate it here for you. Ok? :D
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
And if they are no problem hahaha of course. *will keep throwing familiars at you*
And if they are no problem hahaha of course. *will keep throwing familiars at you*
exorcism.png
@septica
Yay! Thank you!! :3
@septica
Yay! Thank you!! :3
fv3fvu9.png

1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 361 362