Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ✿ Giving away stuff [Updated Mar 17]
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127
Could I get the two shadow fragments?

and be cheeky and ask for a health potion or two as well? im not expecting that you will though
Could I get the two shadow fragments?

and be cheeky and ask for a health potion or two as well? im not expecting that you will though
unknown.png
@Lechet
Could I take a wildwood owl/blooming strangler and the tawny antlers, please? :)
@Lechet
Could I take a wildwood owl/blooming strangler and the tawny antlers, please? :)
@Lechet
Could i please have a Red birdskull leg band, and a maroon arm wraps if their available?
If not, i'd be happy if you just chucked anything at me really ;P
Also, do you mean we can have some healing potions with that? If so i would love to take them!

Thanks for all this :)
@Lechet
Could i please have a Red birdskull leg band, and a maroon arm wraps if their available?
If not, i'd be happy if you just chucked anything at me really ;P
Also, do you mean we can have some healing potions with that? If so i would love to take them!

Thanks for all this :)
Wind_zps96e2df9e.jpg
Can I have the mana bolt arcane battte item thing and the brown birdskull headdress please! Thanks! :D
Can I have the mana bolt arcane battte item thing and the brown birdskull headdress please! Thanks! :D
sl1hjs.png
Could I maybe grab the zephyr might fragment and green wing wrap? Also I know you said only 2 items but my girlfriend really really wants the plushies if your willing to part with the nature plushie thanks owo @Lechet
Could I maybe grab the zephyr might fragment and green wing wrap? Also I know you said only 2 items but my girlfriend really really wants the plushies if your willing to part with the nature plushie thanks owo @Lechet
@Lechet

Could I get the Stonewatch Harpy if it's still available?
@Lechet

Could I get the Stonewatch Harpy if it's still available?
Hatchery
4183870_orig.png
@Lechet

Could I get the white linen chest wrap and the brown wizard hat? Thanks if they are available. =)
@Lechet

Could I get the white linen chest wrap and the brown wizard hat? Thanks if they are available. =)
@lechet
Is the smoke gyre still available? :D Thank you for doing this!

Edit: wait did you say two items? Could I also get a leafy moth if you have them? ;u;
@lechet
Is the smoke gyre still available? :D Thank you for doing this!

Edit: wait did you say two items? Could I also get a leafy moth if you have them? ;u;
@Lechet

Is the banana/teal skydancer still available?
@Lechet

Is the banana/teal skydancer still available?
98lUwFG.pngTapKAR5.png
@Lechet
Wow you have some beautiful dragons.. I saw that ice Skydancer and went 0.o I know exactly what i'm breeding for the future, hahaha

I'm actually interested in Ottemis' Ridgeback rust female, if its still available.
@Lechet
Wow you have some beautiful dragons.. I saw that ice Skydancer and went 0.o I know exactly what i'm breeding for the future, hahaha

I'm actually interested in Ottemis' Ridgeback rust female, if its still available.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127