Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ✿ Giving away stuff [Updated Mar 17]
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127
@Lechet
Hello there!
may i have the cumulus seal and shale thresher please? thank you and have a wonderful day!

and if you don't have them, any of the following items would be nice too :), thanks so much!
Elk
Hoarfrost Mualer
River Muck
Smoke Geyer
Southmarsh podid

(I'm trying to collect them all... even though i know i'm never gonna get that boolean or golden idol!)
@Lechet
Hello there!
may i have the cumulus seal and shale thresher please? thank you and have a wonderful day!

and if you don't have them, any of the following items would be nice too :), thanks so much!
Elk
Hoarfrost Mualer
River Muck
Smoke Geyer
Southmarsh podid

(I'm trying to collect them all... even though i know i'm never gonna get that boolean or golden idol!)
@loddie
should this thread still be up and active even though Lech is gone from fl for whatever reason?
@loddie
should this thread still be up and active even though Lech is gone from fl for whatever reason?
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
@Lechet
Hello ^^
May I please have the Smoke Gyre and the Hoarfrost Mauler?
If someone already requested them I understand and thank you so much ^^
@Lechet
Hello ^^
May I please have the Smoke Gyre and the Hoarfrost Mauler?
If someone already requested them I understand and thank you so much ^^
VoAq4Uk.gifhwvlqsO.gifaRJrSyA.gif
Hello everyone! It appears that the owner of this thread has not been active for a while now. I'm not going to lock or delete this thread because I do not know if they are or aren't coming back to resume this thread.

Until the owner of this thread comes back please refrain from posting, as they already have several pages of request.

Have a good day everyone!
Hello everyone! It appears that the owner of this thread has not been active for a while now. I'm not going to lock or delete this thread because I do not know if they are or aren't coming back to resume this thread.

Until the owner of this thread comes back please refrain from posting, as they already have several pages of request.

Have a good day everyone!
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@lechet could I have the shale thresher and river muck?

if either of those are taken, I would also appreciate and treasure any of the following: cumulus seal, smoke gyre, shadow serpent, hoarfrost mauler, psywurm, elk, longneck interloper, zeeba, poisonous toridae, southmarsh podid

ty *^*
@lechet could I have the shale thresher and river muck?

if either of those are taken, I would also appreciate and treasure any of the following: cumulus seal, smoke gyre, shadow serpent, hoarfrost mauler, psywurm, elk, longneck interloper, zeeba, poisonous toridae, southmarsh podid

ty *^*
@Lechet id love to have that circuit ridgeback if he isnt taken!
@Lechet id love to have that circuit ridgeback if he isnt taken!
tumblr_static_hycsbanner.gif
@Lechet
Could I maybe get the Smoke Gyre & Shale thresher please?? :3
@Lechet
Could I maybe get the Smoke Gyre & Shale thresher please?? :3
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Lechet do you still have the veteran's eye scar if so may i have it?
@Lechet do you still have the veteran's eye scar if so may i have it?
KvIy6dR.png2Ay2wvu.gifkJXIEWg.gif
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127