Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PH] MEGA Raffle [Fathom PrizePacks]
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Thank you so so much for hosting!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Thank you so so much for hosting!!!
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
Oooh, surprise apparel item! This was such a lovely thing to wake up to! Congrats to all the winners!
Oooh, surprise apparel item! This was such a lovely thing to wake up to! Congrats to all the winners!
YAAAAAAY YIPPEEEEEE!!!! TYSM!!!!! <3
YAAAAAAY YIPPEEEEEE!!!! TYSM!!!!! <3
:0 surprise bundle!!!!! tysm for hosting this is epic
:0 surprise bundle!!!!! tysm for hosting this is epic
RG2oRUw.png
gkxJjUo.png
9TCvzie.png
kQCA6X7.png jY15nXY.png
Screenshot-2024-05-20-041216-1-1-1.png
oh hell yeah, congrats to all of the winners! thanks for the raffles, pinkity! they're delightful
oh hell yeah, congrats to all of the winners! thanks for the raffles, pinkity! they're delightful
20111.png
ALDERGROVES
They/Them (Arcane pink stars)

x8bDWFu.png

2mG19e1.png

4SzSxLW.png

x8YqlBy.gif

1137.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TYSM!!! it was so fun to participate, i can't believe i won something
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TYSM!!! it was so fun to participate, i can't believe i won something
YbBLFmK.pngx xxxx ›› Vee

› he/him, 21+
› FR +2
› about & wishlist
coli/baldwin/exchange services for eggs
YAYYY! Thank you for the prize I'm so stoked! Congrats to everybody who won and thanks for the chance to participate. This was so fun :]
YAYYY! Thank you for the prize I'm so stoked! Congrats to everybody who won and thanks for the chance to participate. This was so fun :]
MUYNhfy.png
Thank you so much for hosting!!! I'm looking forward to the july raffle!
Thank you so much for hosting!!! I'm looking forward to the july raffle!
RXTQr8J.pngdjbgkfY.pngq2t7XrS.png
5upPNlj.pngQI9mcoJ.pngXxoaIcy.png
2YWIP1m.png3R6n13q.pngB8Nsryu.png
Thank you for hosting!! I'll pm the winner about my prize <3 Also I forgot when rollover happens so I actually will have the skin finished in around 2-3 hrs from here so long as no interruptions happen-
Thank you for hosting!! I'll pm the winner about my prize <3 Also I forgot when rollover happens so I actually will have the skin finished in around 2-3 hrs from here so long as no interruptions happen-
HU8HjYQ.png
im so happy and its actually funny that i got the valentines pack cause my bday is on valentines haha
im so happy and its actually funny that i got the valentines pack cause my bday is on valentines haha
YBKhdZp.pngde5tKw1.pngevIwcId.png