Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF: eggs! O: swaps, services, fest $
Not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but it seemed the closest!

Me and my partner (@Vaszarraena) are collecting eggs for a mass hatch that will be happening in three stages, one "stage" for both of our birthdays and one for a 5th anniversary hatch! The catch is, we're only looking for eggs of a specific kind.

• November 26th 2024: hatching Shadow and Arcane eggs.
  • February 3rd 2025: hatching Shadow and Ice eggs.
  • August 18th 2025: hatching Arcane and Fire eggs.

We're going to be scavenging and coli grinding to gather as many eggs as possible from now until then, but the majority of the eggs we find aren't gonna be helpful to the cause. So, I'm setting up a trading thread! Whenever one of us finds an egg that we can't use, we'll post it here, and if you have one of the eggs we need, we'll trade!

No need for messing around on the Auction House, just a good old two-way CR.

Any dragons that we don't keep, we'll be selling or giving away. Anyone who trades an egg to us will be added to a 48 hour first dibs pinglist for the giveaway before it's opened to the public.

Anyone who donates an egg will be added to the pinglist AND can pick any dragon listed on the AH under 250g for free, OR gets a 250g discount on dragons listed for more. This will stack! So if you donate four eggs, you get a 1000g discount.

We're also looking to buy or trade services for specific eggs, such as levelling, and Baldwin material melting or crafting.

Currently, we're offering to train two dragons to level 25 for a single Shadow or Arcane egg with a turn around of 2-3 days, or one level 25 for any other elemental egg. We can take up to four dragons at a time, two for Vee and two for me! These dragons will not be stoned.

We're also both available to melt down stacks of Baldwin mats at a rate of two stacks per egg. Vee is available to craft Baldwin items up to level 10, and I am able to craft Baldwin items up to level 13.

For each Holiday Festival, we'll also be grinding festival currency to trade for eggs!

CURRENTLY OFFERING:
  • Unhatched Plague Egg (1)
  • Unhatched Nocturne Egg (2)
  • Vaszarraena is open for Coliseum levelling services!
  • Vaszarraena is queuing for Baldwin melting services!
  • Helviiryn is open for Coliseum levelling services!
  • Helviiryn is queuing for Baldwin melting services!
Not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but it seemed the closest!

Me and my partner (@Vaszarraena) are collecting eggs for a mass hatch that will be happening in three stages, one "stage" for both of our birthdays and one for a 5th anniversary hatch! The catch is, we're only looking for eggs of a specific kind.

• November 26th 2024: hatching Shadow and Arcane eggs.
  • February 3rd 2025: hatching Shadow and Ice eggs.
  • August 18th 2025: hatching Arcane and Fire eggs.

We're going to be scavenging and coli grinding to gather as many eggs as possible from now until then, but the majority of the eggs we find aren't gonna be helpful to the cause. So, I'm setting up a trading thread! Whenever one of us finds an egg that we can't use, we'll post it here, and if you have one of the eggs we need, we'll trade!

No need for messing around on the Auction House, just a good old two-way CR.

Any dragons that we don't keep, we'll be selling or giving away. Anyone who trades an egg to us will be added to a 48 hour first dibs pinglist for the giveaway before it's opened to the public.

Anyone who donates an egg will be added to the pinglist AND can pick any dragon listed on the AH under 250g for free, OR gets a 250g discount on dragons listed for more. This will stack! So if you donate four eggs, you get a 1000g discount.

We're also looking to buy or trade services for specific eggs, such as levelling, and Baldwin material melting or crafting.

Currently, we're offering to train two dragons to level 25 for a single Shadow or Arcane egg with a turn around of 2-3 days, or one level 25 for any other elemental egg. We can take up to four dragons at a time, two for Vee and two for me! These dragons will not be stoned.

We're also both available to melt down stacks of Baldwin mats at a rate of two stacks per egg. Vee is available to craft Baldwin items up to level 10, and I am able to craft Baldwin items up to level 13.

For each Holiday Festival, we'll also be grinding festival currency to trade for eggs!

CURRENTLY OFFERING:
  • Unhatched Plague Egg (1)
  • Unhatched Nocturne Egg (2)
  • Vaszarraena is open for Coliseum levelling services!
  • Vaszarraena is queuing for Baldwin melting services!
  • Helviiryn is open for Coliseum levelling services!
  • Helviiryn is queuing for Baldwin melting services!
PINGLISTS

Feel free to add yourself to the pinglist to be notified when the mass hatches happen!

Private pinglist for the "trade" pile:

@Leatiki (1) @rufusdrumknott (1) @DKFlamey (1) @Hikumi (2) @Yessaia (2) @viinster (1) @SlainCane (1) @Snowrabbit (1) @Goldensong (1)

Private pinglist for the "donate" pile:

None yet!
PINGLISTS

Feel free to add yourself to the pinglist to be notified when the mass hatches happen!

Private pinglist for the "trade" pile:

@Leatiki (1) @rufusdrumknott (1) @DKFlamey (1) @Hikumi (2) @Yessaia (2) @viinster (1) @SlainCane (1) @Snowrabbit (1) @Goldensong (1)

Private pinglist for the "donate" pile:

None yet!
[center][b][emoji=shadow rune size=1] From this point on, the thread is open! [emoji=shadow rune size=1][/b][/center]
From this point on, the thread is open!
I JUST GOT AN ARcANE EGG TODAY
Im happy to trade it :D
I JUST GOT AN ARcANE EGG TODAY
Im happy to trade it :D
rgoLZnL.png
@Leatiki aaah, fancy seeing you here! I assume you wanted to trade that for the wind egg, or were you looking at the levelling service?
@Leatiki aaah, fancy seeing you here! I assume you wanted to trade that for the wind egg, or were you looking at the levelling service?
hi hi!! :D

hmmm
i think levelling please
i have two in progress but its been SLOW going lol
hi hi!! :D

hmmm
i think levelling please
i have two in progress but its been SLOW going lol
rgoLZnL.png
@Leatiki That's a mood, levelling your own dragons can be such a pain honestly.

But thank you so much!

If you send the dragons you want levelled to @Vaszarraena along with the egg on a CR, I'll put down your name for the first dibs list.
@Leatiki That's a mood, levelling your own dragons can be such a pain honestly.

But thank you so much!

If you send the dragons you want levelled to @Vaszarraena along with the egg on a CR, I'll put down your name for the first dibs list.
thankie!
ill send the egg and the dergs asap :D

Im about halfway but aaa my brain lol
thankie!
ill send the egg and the dergs asap :D

Im about halfway but aaa my brain lol
rgoLZnL.png
[center][emoji=left wing size=1] [size=6][font=candara][b]QUEST COMPLETE![/b][/size] [emoji=right wing size=1] [size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92686704]Love[/url] leveled up to [b]25![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92875815]Peach[/url] leveled up to [b]25![/b][/size] Completed in [b]1[/b] [i]day[/i] [b]1[/b] [i]hour[/i] [b]57[/b] [i]minutes[/i] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6wlpvlzjg2yhu20/arcanebottom.png[/img][/center]
QUEST COMPLETE!

Love leveled up to 25!
Peach leveled up to 25!

Completed in 1 day 1 hour 57 minutes

arcanebottom.png
YbBLFmK.pngx xxxx ›› Vee

› he/him, 21+
› FR +2
› about & wishlist
coli/baldwin/exchange services for eggs
Bump!
Bump!