Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Murder Mystery OOF Raffle [R9]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34
Hello! I think there may have been a mix-up with my numbers, but I'm not sure who to ping. Here is a postimg gallery with all of the dragons I've sent to Ice so far (all penny PAs and one 0t CR); this amounts to 40 dragons. On the spreadsheet, I only have 32. All of them except for FrostedBliss have been level 7, so that should amount to 283 levels, of which 227 have been documented. I don't know who got missed, so I figured I'd send my whole gallery. Not trying to be a Karen! I just know these oopsies are better brought up sooner than later, so sorry I didn't figure it out until just now.
Hello! I think there may have been a mix-up with my numbers, but I'm not sure who to ping. Here is a postimg gallery with all of the dragons I've sent to Ice so far (all penny PAs and one 0t CR); this amounts to 40 dragons. On the spreadsheet, I only have 32. All of them except for FrostedBliss have been level 7, so that should amount to 283 levels, of which 227 have been documented. I don't know who got missed, so I figured I'd send my whole gallery. Not trying to be a Karen! I just know these oopsies are better brought up sooner than later, so sorry I didn't figure it out until just now.
atlas | he/they | crackle defense squad
personal challenge masterpost - stock the pond - fodder rescue - scrying services
@follow

sending 4 lvl 8 and 4 lvl 7
@follow

sending 4 lvl 8 and 4 lvl 7
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
@SingingDragon
Hello! Please contact the users who received your dragons so they can check their records and see what's missing and update appropriately.
@SingingDragon
Hello! Please contact the users who received your dragons so they can check their records and see what's missing and update appropriately.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@follow sorry for double ping, just realized i only have 6 dragons (2 lvl 8, 4 lvl 7)
@follow sorry for double ping, just realized i only have 6 dragons (2 lvl 8, 4 lvl 7)
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
@lamsweete that is okay! they have been put into the sheet. :D
@lamsweete that is okay! they have been put into the sheet. :D
mHUvNoS.png
@Tserin Okay! Can I just ping them all in one post, or should I send individual DMs? I've sold to like, 6 different people [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
@Tserin Okay! Can I just ping them all in one post, or should I send individual DMs? I've sold to like, 6 different people
personal challenge masterpost - stock the pond - fodder rescue - scrying services
@SingingDragon
That's completely up to you!
@SingingDragon
That's completely up to you!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
[quote name="SingingDragon" date="2024-01-23 22:18:42" ] Hello! I think there may have been a mix-up with my numbers, but I'm not sure who to ping. Here is a postimg gallery with all of the dragons I've sent to Ice so far (all penny PAs and one 0t CR); this amounts to 40 dragons. On the spreadsheet, I only have 32. All of them except for FrostedBliss have been level 7, so that should amount to 283 levels, of which 227 have been documented. I don't know who got missed, so I figured I'd send my whole gallery. Not trying to be a Karen! I just know these oopsies are better brought up sooner than later, so sorry I didn't figure it out until just now. [/quote] @Meniph @Hiii @Rohi @Malbyte @Rashakiro @Aireiya Hello! Sorry for the mass ping, but would y'all be able to take a look at this gallery and figure out what's been missed? Here's a breakdown: [columns] [size=4][b]Name[/b] Meniph Hiii Rohi Malbyte Rashakiro Aireiya [nextcol] [color=transparent]_[/color] [nextcol] [size=4][b]Dragons[/b] 11 3 8 12 4 2 [nextcol] [color=transparent]_[/color] [nextcol] [size=4][b]Levels[/b] 77 21 59 84 28 14 [/columns] Sorry for not noticing sooner! I don't do great with numbers, so I was just kind of winging it.
SingingDragon wrote on 2024-01-23 22:18:42:

@Meniph @Hiii @Rohi @Malbyte @Rashakiro @Aireiya

Hello! Sorry for the mass ping, but would y'all be able to take a look at this gallery and figure out what's been missed? Here's a breakdown:

Name
Meniph
Hiii
Rohi
Malbyte
Rashakiro
Aireiya
_ Dragons
_ Levels

Sorry for not noticing sooner! I don't do great with numbers, so I was just kind of winging it.
@SingingDragon Hello, I took a poke at the sheet and found that there were 8 dragons from the batches you sent on Monday that hadn't been tagged as 1t so would have been showing up in a different place to the other 32. Based on the screenshots showing that they were 1t I've updated so you should now correctly be showing as 40 dragons sent at 1t.
@SingingDragon Hello, I took a poke at the sheet and found that there were 8 dragons from the batches you sent on Monday that hadn't been tagged as 1t so would have been showing up in a different place to the other 32. Based on the screenshots showing that they were 1t I've updated so you should now correctly be showing as 40 dragons sent at 1t.
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Rohi Thank you sooo so much! I don't blame anyone for making a mistake, bookkeeping is harddd and y'all are keeping up with fifty billion dragons a day c'x I'll keep doing my own records to make it easier in case it happens again
@Rohi Thank you sooo so much! I don't blame anyone for making a mistake, bookkeeping is harddd and y'all are keeping up with fifty billion dragons a day c'x I'll keep doing my own records to make it easier in case it happens again
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34