Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gilded Crown Raffle - Finished
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Aw man, just realised I won't be able to catch the stream due to timezone. Ah well, best of luck to everyone! (Bonus bump)
Aw man, just realised I won't be able to catch the stream due to timezone. Ah well, best of luck to everyone! (Bonus bump)
Even though the bumps are closed, I still wanted to have some fun sharing dragons since I never got around to doing that in free time. So here is my primal fire girly. Not usually a fan of ancient breeds but this was a cool looking one, and I got her for free. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86357372][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/863574/86357372_350.png[/img][/url]
Even though the bumps are closed, I still wanted to have some fun sharing dragons since I never got around to doing that in free time.

So here is my primal fire girly. Not usually a fan of ancient breeds but this was a cool looking one, and I got her for free.

86357372_350.png
3eNjK7F.png
Art Shop ^
@ufology The Bump Prize winner would be the only one that could win 2 prizes, given that it's more for bumping rather than the main raffle. Any way I arrange the Gilded Crown, people are going to get disqualified from winning it. If people would like it to be the first pick, I can change it up! I don't mind either way.
@ufology The Bump Prize winner would be the only one that could win 2 prizes, given that it's more for bumping rather than the main raffle. Any way I arrange the Gilded Crown, people are going to get disqualified from winning it. If people would like it to be the first pick, I can change it up! I don't mind either way.
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@Booleano Don't mean to throw more onto your plate, but I think my UN got listed as TennyTK instead of TeenyTK :')) Which probably won't matter, as it's not like the odds are really in my favour, but still lmao
@Booleano Don't mean to throw more onto your plate, but I think my UN got listed as TennyTK instead of TeenyTK :')) Which probably won't matter, as it's not like the odds are really in my favour, but still lmao
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
I'm at a convention so I can't watch the live but good luck everyone!
I'm at a convention so I can't watch the live but good luck everyone!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@TeenyTK Thank you so much for letting me know about that! I've changed it now to your corrected username! I have it linked to your message as well so I would click it to make sure I have the right user =D
@TeenyTK Thank you so much for letting me know about that! I've changed it now to your corrected username! I have it linked to your message as well so I would click it to make sure I have the right user =D
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
Thank you! <3 Also that's such a clever way of keeping that sorted?? :o

Don't think I'll be able to watch the stream, but I hope real life treats you kinder going forward, and that the draw goes smoothly. Best of luck to everyone!
Thank you! <3 Also that's such a clever way of keeping that sorted?? :o

Don't think I'll be able to watch the stream, but I hope real life treats you kinder going forward, and that the draw goes smoothly. Best of luck to everyone!
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@Teeny Thank you! I want to be able to just double check names + tickets easily
@Teeny Thank you! I want to be able to just double check names + tickets easily
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
thanks for hosting and congrats to the winners!
thanks for hosting and congrats to the winners!
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png
@Booleano
Hi, are you gonna announce the winners on here? the video was privated so I dont know who won
@Booleano
Hi, are you gonna announce the winners on here? the video was privated so I dont know who won
5SYNXgA.png Tx9e9TY.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42