Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • Skyflight Battalion Project •
1 2 3 4
@stormiecx
Could i apply as a voulonteer?
@stormiecx
Could i apply as a voulonteer?
@ashenwaste @Skylarki

Absolutely! I'll add you two to the volunteers list now. Make sure you sign up for the pinglist to be notified when we have new progeny available to train!

Thank you for being willing to help with this project :)
@ashenwaste @Skylarki

Absolutely! I'll add you two to the volunteers list now. Make sure you sign up for the pinglist to be notified when we have new progeny available to train!

Thank you for being willing to help with this project :)
image-2023-09-06-172521105-modified.png
YUzmw5z.png
9Wis07O.png
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
w0wBhk1.png
i1iQAE3.png
mlHpBMC.png
skyflight-battalion-logo-cropped-2-1.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3306416/1#post_3306416][img]https://i.ibb.co/pddXYKc/skyflight-battalion-bump.png[/img][/url][/center]
skyflight-battalion-bump.png
YUzmw5z.png
9Wis07O.png
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
w0wBhk1.png
i1iQAE3.png
mlHpBMC.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3306416/1#post_3306416][img]https://i.ibb.co/pddXYKc/skyflight-battalion-bump.png[/img][/url][/center]
YUzmw5z.png
9Wis07O.png
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
w0wBhk1.png
i1iQAE3.png
mlHpBMC.png
A gif in the shape of a feathered wing with an image of a soft, pastel colored sky and small white birds flying through it. The words 'Affiliate Bump' are overlaid on the gif.
A gif in the shape of a feathered wing with an image of a soft, pastel colored sky and small white birds flying through it. The words 'Affiliate Bump' are overlaid on the gif.
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@Skyflight Volunteer Pinglist

News for everyone involved in the project! Our lovely G1 couple was finally ready to breed this morning... and they gave us a full nest of 5 eggs!

For those of you who are volunteers interested in potentially owning a G1 please send me a dm! Keep in mind that I may reject your request if you are a newer volunteer to the project for security reasons.

I may hold onto the first progeny for a little while to breed them at least once to ensure we have enough dragons to work with for the project.
@Skyflight Volunteer Pinglist

News for everyone involved in the project! Our lovely G1 couple was finally ready to breed this morning... and they gave us a full nest of 5 eggs!

For those of you who are volunteers interested in potentially owning a G1 please send me a dm! Keep in mind that I may reject your request if you are a newer volunteer to the project for security reasons.

I may hold onto the first progeny for a little while to breed them at least once to ensure we have enough dragons to work with for the project.
YUzmw5z.png
9Wis07O.png
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
w0wBhk1.png
i1iQAE3.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Skyflight Donor Pinglist

For those of you who signed up to donate, we could currently use a donation of a Boon of Fertility for the first clutch to Ariadne and Orpheus! The reason I am asking for one is to hopefully kickstart this project a little early.

I would be willing to trade an eliminate stone for it if need be!

Edit: One has been donated! Thank you all for supporting the Skyflight Battalion Project!
@Skyflight Donor Pinglist

For those of you who signed up to donate, we could currently use a donation of a Boon of Fertility for the first clutch to Ariadne and Orpheus! The reason I am asking for one is to hopefully kickstart this project a little early.

I would be willing to trade an eliminate stone for it if need be!

Edit: One has been donated! Thank you all for supporting the Skyflight Battalion Project!
YUzmw5z.png
9Wis07O.png
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
w0wBhk1.png
i1iQAE3.png
mlHpBMC.png
YUzmw5z.png
9Wis07O.png
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
w0wBhk1.png
i1iQAE3.png
mlHpBMC.png
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@shneykishel -Ceridwen & Romeria @almondandapple - Asphodelle & Nyfin @origalaxii - Magician & Cottoncandy @anuubydoobydoo - Neon & Glitter @ThunderFlare - Sidivin & Meirion @EarthenLight - Impdine & Aughra @Frostfall375 - Amiss & Forge @UnsavedPassword - Ieremija & Adalyn @shrimpcoluurs - Kune & Quasar @BluemingTulip - Lirien & Andesinel @xSuperMario64x Ishara & Zamarcai @SnowLynx - Yaretzi & Randale @UniIsCorny - Checkers & Opal @vaultbane - Kindra & Kierce @atlanticized - Atarata & Imriel @koidei - Grimwald & Shadowfax @Paninii - Fallenleaf & Paracelcius @Carminski - Breeze & Redblade @Wonka - Maple & Cedar @wolfsrain - Haeata & Baldwyn This is a formal notice from the Lending Library. All of you have received a DM regarding this matter, but the dragons on loan from the lending library need to be returned to myself or RandomSlasher by 2/10/2024 or purchased for 300 [emoji=gem size=1] each so we can continue to provide this service to other players. Thank you for your consideration! This post will be edited and pings removed as the dragons are returned.
@shneykishel -Ceridwen & Romeria
@almondandapple - Asphodelle & Nyfin
@origalaxii - Magician & Cottoncandy
@anuubydoobydoo - Neon & Glitter
@ThunderFlare - Sidivin & Meirion
@EarthenLight - Impdine & Aughra
@Frostfall375 - Amiss & Forge
@UnsavedPassword - Ieremija & Adalyn
@shrimpcoluurs - Kune & Quasar
@BluemingTulip - Lirien & Andesinel
@xSuperMario64x Ishara & Zamarcai
@SnowLynx - Yaretzi & Randale
@UniIsCorny - Checkers & Opal
@vaultbane - Kindra & Kierce
@atlanticized - Atarata & Imriel
@koidei - Grimwald & Shadowfax
@Paninii - Fallenleaf & Paracelcius
@Carminski - Breeze & Redblade
@Wonka - Maple & Cedar
@wolfsrain - Haeata & Baldwyn

This is a formal notice from the Lending Library. All of you have received a DM regarding this matter, but the dragons on loan from the lending library need to be returned to myself or RandomSlasher by 2/10/2024 or purchased for 300 each so we can continue to provide this service to other players.

Thank you for your consideration! This post will be edited and pings removed as the dragons are returned.
YUzmw5z.png
9Wis07O.png
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
w0wBhk1.png
i1iQAE3.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4