Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Helleboars!
[center][size=1]@Rifter @Golden @PtolemyII @sleepy @romeow @chamilet @Polty @danijust @tigressRising @Polyhymnia @urbancountry26 @SingingDragon @Neptunelycan @alyblaith @aredshroom @nebuloous @queerhyena @SilentWanderer @Doozie @SatyrGatyr @SolarCABLU @rockss @valerianroot @ShampooSuds @Plante @Bexster94 @Draugwen @SillyFilly @HappyGargoyle @ZimeBelle @Zabella @eeep @Inept @Caprikin @Rattification @Graceling13 @Dracobkhan @NerdMom @KittehMei @acherontian @Pinopsida @Reithya @mousewife @kilorechoy @PinkDrink @aesthera [/size][/center] [u]Note that in the next round of raffle draw, I'll just ping the raffle winners[/u] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/49CCxpA.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5]Raffle Winners[/size][/center] Like I've mentioned, each million treasure made during the event unlocked an extra prize slot, on top of the base three we started with. So, we have a total of 17 prize spots! Tickets were acquired by buying truffles, giving one ticket for each black truffle, two for each white truffle, and four for each mystic truffle. Each person is chosen with a RNG number picker. I'll be splitting the winners into one group of 9 and one group of 8. Here's how the first group stacked up!! Congratulations to: 1st @Noxaquila with 14 tickets (prize list given) 2nd @Bexster94 with 31 tickets (prize list given) 3rd @Golden with 360 tickets (prize list given) 4th @chamilet with 76 tickets (prize list given) 5th @tigressRising with 140 tickets (prize list given) 6th @PinkDrink with 17 tickets (prize list given) [s]7th @Caprikin with 30 tickets[/s] spot passed 8th @ZimeBelle with 30 tickets (prize list given) 9th @Syffeine with 8 tickets (prize list given) Each person will make a list of prizes they'd like, ordered from most to least wanted, in the amount of what place they came in. For example, 5th place makes a list of 5, 3rd of 3, etc etc. Please make your post in this thread once you're ready. If you would like to skip out on your prize, let me know too so we can move on to the next person in line ^-^ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3306105/1#post_55915220][b]See our List of Prizes for this run[/b][/url][/center] I'll be giving out the prizes in order from 1st-9th, with the higher places having higher priority on their picks. [u]Please make sure to post your list by 1 June 2024 FRT[/u] . If your post isn't made by then, you will be skipped, and lose your prize. The [u]next prize group will be posted on 2 June 2024, or earlier [/u] if everyone responds before then. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oQ26ayY.png[/img][/center]
Note that in the next round of raffle draw, I'll just ping the raffle winners
49CCxpA.png
Raffle Winners
Like I've mentioned, each million treasure made during the event unlocked an extra prize slot, on top of the base three we started with. So, we have a total of 17 prize spots! Tickets were acquired by buying truffles, giving one ticket for each black truffle, two for each white truffle, and four for each mystic truffle. Each person is chosen with a RNG number picker. I'll be splitting the winners into one group of 9 and one group of 8.

Here's how the first group stacked up!! Congratulations to:

1st @Noxaquila with 14 tickets (prize list given)
2nd @Bexster94 with 31 tickets (prize list given)
3rd @Golden with 360 tickets (prize list given)
4th @chamilet with 76 tickets (prize list given)
5th @tigressRising with 140 tickets (prize list given)
6th @PinkDrink with 17 tickets (prize list given)
7th @Caprikin with 30 tickets spot passed
8th @ZimeBelle with 30 tickets (prize list given)
9th @Syffeine with 8 tickets (prize list given)

Each person will make a list of prizes they'd like, ordered from most to least wanted, in the amount of what place they came in. For example, 5th place makes a list of 5, 3rd of 3, etc etc. Please make your post in this thread once you're ready. If you would like to skip out on your prize, let me know too so we can move on to the next person in line ^-^

I'll be giving out the prizes in order from 1st-9th, with the higher places having higher priority on their picks. Please make sure to post your list by 1 June 2024 FRT . If your post isn't made by then, you will be skipped, and lose your prize. The next prize group will be posted on 2 June 2024, or earlier if everyone responds before then.
oQ26ayY.png
O69yB2l.png 08t3zsE.png
Not sure if this is how to do this?
My preferred prize is Sounds like Summer; the one with two skins.
Not sure if this is how to do this?
My preferred prize is Sounds like Summer; the one with two skins.
Congratulations, everyone!

Golden and tigressRising WOW blow my shopping spree to smithereens whooooo
Edit: I mean I felt like a big spender but it was only 45 regular truffles and these folks are triple digits out of the park
Congratulations, everyone!

Golden and tigressRising WOW blow my shopping spree to smithereens whooooo
Edit: I mean I felt like a big spender but it was only 45 regular truffles and these folks are triple digits out of the park
3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png xox1i5n.png
Woo, thank you!

1. Little Caprikin's Creations
2. Fountain of Youth
3. Sharpen your Tusks
Woo, thank you!

2. Fountain of Youth
3. Sharpen your Tusks
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png
7oO4xLB.gif
yippie!! @NerdMom
  1. Sharpen your Tusks
  2. My Little Unicorn, My Little Unicorn
  3. Little Caprikin's Creations
  4. Bee Yourself
  5. Yet to be Boarn
  6. A Plant's life
  7. What's bugging you?

lmk if i did this wrong! i love the silly names btw B)
yippie!! @NerdMom
  1. Sharpen your Tusks
  2. My Little Unicorn, My Little Unicorn
  4. Bee Yourself
  5. Yet to be Boarn
  6. A Plant's life
  7. What's bugging you?

lmk if i did this wrong! i love the silly names btw B)
FR Time
~~~~~
3a15909fc9edf699f656884767a77a114d25918e.png
Thank you! Here is my list of preferred prizes: [LIST=1] [*]Fountain of Youth [*]Yet to be Boarn [*]Little Caprikin's Creations [*]Sharpen your Tusks [*]My Little Unicorn, My Little Unicorn ~ [/LIST] @NerdMom I just sent in a bunch of extra Noc eggs that I had leftover from NotN instead of sending in currency for truffles, so I can't really say I [i]spent[/i] all that much. [emoji=guardian laughing size=2]
Thank you! Here is my list of preferred prizes:
  1. Fountain of Youth
  2. Yet to be Boarn
  4. Sharpen your Tusks
  5. My Little Unicorn, My Little Unicorn ~

@NerdMom I just sent in a bunch of extra Noc eggs that I had leftover from NotN instead of sending in currency for truffles, so I can't really say I spent all that much.
o my! haha i forgot about the raffle part- i sorta got caught up in the excitement and wanted boars too i apologize!! i should have thought it through better/been more verbal @Neptunelycan gonna pass on the prize [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
o my!
haha i forgot about the raffle part- i sorta got caught up in the excitement and wanted boars too
i apologize!! i should have thought it through better/been more verbal
@Neptunelycan gonna pass on the prize
Hellebores Hatchery, and the image of a hellebore flower.354pXJb.png
1 Little Caprikin's Creations
2 Fountain of Youth
3 Yet to be Boarn
4 My Little Unicorn, My Little Unicorn
5 Bee Nice
6 Flower Power! (fam)
7 BOARn to be wild
8 Flower Power (lei)
ty tyt ^^
1 Little Caprikin's Creations
2 Fountain of Youth
3 Yet to be Boarn
4 My Little Unicorn, My Little Unicorn
5 Bee Nice
6 Flower Power! (fam)
7 BOARn to be wild
8 Flower Power (lei)
ty tyt ^^
uDNAbBS.pngI investigated a magical meteorite crater in the Everbloom Gardens and all I got was this note!
2. Yet to be Boarn
3. Bee Yourself
4. Bee Nice
5. Garden of Luck
6. Sounds like Summer
7. Lavender Wings
8. Flower Power
9. What's bugging you?

This was fun!! I love my boars
2. Yet to be Boarn
3. Bee Yourself
4. Bee Nice
5. Garden of Luck
6. Sounds like Summer
7. Lavender Wings
8. Flower Power
9. What's bugging you?

This was fun!! I love my boars
Come check out Morning glory! (currently under repairs)
QKenIL5.png

Oops I'd missed this notification!

Thank you @Neptunelycan !

1. Sharpen your Tusks
2. Fountain of Youth
Oops I'd missed this notification!

Thank you @Neptunelycan !

1. Sharpen your Tusks
2. Fountain of Youth
6RmitDu.pngSbvRDbG.gif53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpg