Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Ended] Free fam roulette
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
The givaway has ended, see the last message for my small goodbye <3 ---------------------------- [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1274f9089de2e6418e6bada45badee3d/tumblr_mx6dxr4ya81rfjowdo1_500.gif[/img][/center] [center][font=Arial][color=Salmon][size=5]Hello and welcome![/size][/color] [size=4]Christmas is coming. So what about a little gift? :)[/size][/font][/center] [center][emoji=snowflake size=1] [emoji=snowflake size=1] [emoji=snowflake size=1][/center] [center][font=Arial][size=5][color=Steelblue]Guidelines:[/color][/size][/font][/center] [color=transparent][size=0]...[/size][/color] [LIST] [*] I will host this giveaway for [b]three days[/b], 23-25 Dec FR time. [*] You can enter [b]once per day[/b] which means the maximum number of times you can enter is 3. [*] To enter, just leave any comment in this thread. [*] I will randomly (using random number generator) choose a familiar from my hoard and give it to you! [b]I use PMs to send fams.[/b] [*] If random gives you a fodder fam (5 or less g/kt worth), I will send it along with another item of my choice :). It can be anything from my hoard, but better not expect something really expensive. [*] I'll send you the familiars asap, but sometimes it can take a while because I need to sleep :D [/LIST] That's all! The best you can get are probably notn bears, rarest Swipp fams and almost all old fest fams (including Nature sprite!). I currently have 1703 familiars in my hoard. [center][emoji=firework size=1][/center] Wohooo, it is my third time hosting this event! C: I had no idea it will last for so long and I'm just happy to be here again. I hope your 2023 has been wonderful and I wish the coming year to be warm and successful for everyone who reads this. May the spirit of Christmas fill your hearts with joy and peace <3 [center][emoji=snowflake size=1] [emoji=snowflake size=1] [emoji=snowflake size=1][/center] [center][font=Arial][size=4][color=Steelblue]Merry christmas and let's have fun! :D[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/deaa1fdcfa489189e2f209272d5ea8be/867b5d00a2eff9ca-bf/s500x750/1653c5929517eee648ed2628c95850276bcc46dc.gif[/img][/center]
The givaway has ended, see the last message for my small goodbye <3

tumblr_mx6dxr4ya81rfjowdo1_500.gif

Hello and welcome!
Christmas is coming. So what about a little gift? :)

Guidelines:
  • I will host this giveaway for three days, 23-25 Dec FR time.
  • You can enter once per day which means the maximum number of times you can enter is 3.
  • To enter, just leave any comment in this thread.
  • I will randomly (using random number generator) choose a familiar from my hoard and give it to you! I use PMs to send fams.
  • If random gives you a fodder fam (5 or less g/kt worth), I will send it along with another item of my choice :). It can be anything from my hoard, but better not expect something really expensive.
  • I'll send you the familiars asap, but sometimes it can take a while because I need to sleep :D

That's all! The best you can get are probably notn bears, rarest Swipp fams and almost all old fest fams (including Nature sprite!). I currently have 1703 familiars in my hoard.

Wohooo, it is my third time hosting this event! C: I had no idea it will last for so long and I'm just happy to be here again. I hope your 2023 has been wonderful and I wish the coming year to be warm and successful for everyone who reads this.
May the spirit of Christmas fill your hearts with joy and peace <3

Merry christmas and let's have fun! :D

1653c5929517eee648ed2628c95850276bcc46dc.gif

___ maystorm.png
Small innovations for this year: I now have two pinglists!
Join the first one if you want to recieve daily reminders that you can get your new friend! (I will only use this pinglist during this year's giveaway)
And join the second one if you want to be pinged for the same giveaway next year! :)
Small innovations for this year: I now have two pinglists!
Join the first one if you want to recieve daily reminders that you can get your new friend! (I will only use this pinglist during this year's giveaway)
And join the second one if you want to be pinged for the same giveaway next year! :)

___ maystorm.png
[size=2]@GoldenFireTiger @B00KW0RM @obcordata @Cinnamonwillows @WingsOfFireSlays @cloudyblossom @Amalgemotion @froot4ever @aspennss @Aquira @NecroticroseQT @Problem @KymoLadyofStorms @MxClandestine @Thundre @VestalofWind @ShinigamiGrimm @AbyssalMoonlight @Inthelight @BloodQueen @Opalline[/size] Heya! :D Long time no see, it is pleasure to see you again! C: I apologize for pinging you like this, but last year you were on my daily fam roulette pinglist and I wondered maybe you'd like to join this year too? Sorry for the ping if you didn't want it, wouldn't happen ever again xD Anyway, I hope you are doing great! Merry soon-to-come Christmas c: [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/5bc88690d1510378d42b01c502f5bc2c/f3c2e16d35740d46-b0/s500x750/51291c54ada55adc58cface7c8322b5234e8ce1e.gif[/img][/center]
@GoldenFireTiger @B00KW0RM @obcordata @Cinnamonwillows @WingsOfFireSlays @cloudyblossom @Amalgemotion @froot4ever @aspennss @Aquira @NecroticroseQT @Problem @KymoLadyofStorms @MxClandestine @Thundre @VestalofWind @ShinigamiGrimm @AbyssalMoonlight @Inthelight @BloodQueen @Opalline

Heya! :D Long time no see, it is pleasure to see you again! C:
I apologize for pinging you like this, but last year you were on my daily fam roulette pinglist and I wondered maybe you'd like to join this year too? Sorry for the ping if you didn't want it, wouldn't happen ever again xD
Anyway, I hope you are doing great! Merry soon-to-come Christmas c:

51291c54ada55adc58cface7c8322b5234e8ce1e.gif

___ maystorm.png
Happy holidays! Is it too early to throw my hat in the ring
Happy holidays! Is it too early to throw my hat in the ring
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
This is cute! :D Thank you for letting me try!
This is cute! :D Thank you for letting me try!
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
Oooo, this seems fun! Am I able to put my name into this goblet of fire?
Oooo, this seems fun! Am I able to put my name into this goblet of fire?
u9UVwot.pngkncVhTU.pngximjgcU.pngsFMScix.pngdvMS65X.pngZe1FV3k.pngEGzfMVW.pngtqa10NX.pngFRFriVl.pngeRWUNjA.pngQJAOLGp.pngE3sjxsi.png
UhqrSid.png
aa may i participate, please <3

thank you for the opportunity!
aa may i participate, please <3

thank you for the opportunity!
hz2B4dM.pngsduGJhz.png
This looks very interesting, I’d love to enter please! :)
This looks very interesting, I’d love to enter please! :)
AWmPZJK.png
Updated to here c:
Updated to here c:

___ maystorm.png
I would like to take part please. Thank you for hosting!
I would like to take part please. Thank you for hosting!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13