Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DtB 2023 All Flight Event & Raffle
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
[b]Monday:[/b] Picked up 2 tins from the factory, one of which included this lovely little bugger. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1183134794712883341/1183134894679916604/presentCatcher_blueYellow.png[/img] A comfort food of mine that has stuck with me through childhood is simply putting peanut butter--or a peanut butter substitute--between a bun, a tortilla, whatever... it's still really good, at least to me.
Monday: Picked up 2 tins from the factory, one of which included this lovely little bugger. presentCatcher_blueYellow.png

A comfort food of mine that has stuck with me through childhood is simply putting peanut butter--or a peanut butter substitute--between a bun, a tortilla, whatever... it's still really good, at least to me.
NczRur1.png4rHBoET.gif
0xPMZr5.pngiphone.png
Monday's Quest:
I've been obsessing over this lemon bread/loaf/cake recipe for the past few months. I love making the glaze super tart and letting it really soak into the bread. Everyone I've shared it with loves it too!

Monday's Question:
My comfort food is those little powdered sugar cake donuts. I always got them as a treat in childhood.
Monday's Quest:
I've been obsessing over this lemon bread/loaf/cake recipe for the past few months. I love making the glaze super tart and letting it really soak into the bread. Everyone I've shared it with loves it too!

Monday's Question:
My comfort food is those little powdered sugar cake donuts. I always got them as a treat in childhood.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
[quote]This time of year has tons of tasty treats. What is one of your favorite comfort foods?[/quote] I really like making Chinese-style steamed buns, either sweet or savory. The bread is just SO fluffy, and I can make them in big batches on my good days and freeze them to have later as a treat or an easy meal on my bad days. My bamboo steamer sees a lot of use! Edit to add: I also picked up a tin of cookies from the bakery! Excited to see which ones I get!
Quote:
This time of year has tons of tasty treats. What is one of your favorite comfort foods?

I really like making Chinese-style steamed buns, either sweet or savory. The bread is just SO fluffy, and I can make them in big batches on my good days and freeze them to have later as a treat or an easy meal on my bad days. My bamboo steamer sees a lot of use!

Edit to add: I also picked up a tin of cookies from the bakery! Excited to see which ones I get!
1f9fd30c72528ca831e1661d1c70fb1202c80a9a.png
For comfort foods, I really like ham and potato soup. I'm still learning how to make it well myself, but I has a really good batch the other day!
For comfort foods, I really like ham and potato soup. I'm still learning how to make it well myself, but I has a really good batch the other day!
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
Monday's Question:
This time of year has tons of tasty treats. What is one of your favorite comfort foods?

roasted chicken and potatoes, makes me happy :)
Monday's Question:

roasted chicken and potatoes, makes me happy :)
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
9GImlPT.png
Monday's Question:

If we're talking comfort food, it's mac & cheese, hands down. But during the holidays, I love a good deviled egg!
Monday's Question:

If we're talking comfort food, it's mac & cheese, hands down. But during the holidays, I love a good deviled egg!
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
Monday

cookie tin has been ordered <3
Monday

cookie tin has been ordered <3
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
Monday's Question:
My fav comfort foods are probably sausage balls. They are deliciously greasy and unhealthy, and they remind me of Christmas.
Monday's Question:
My fav comfort foods are probably sausage balls. They are deliciously greasy and unhealthy, and they remind me of Christmas.
43249438.png43214888.png
For Monday's QOTD, I'm sharing with the class the recipe for Mayan Mystery Cookies
For Monday's QOTD, I'm sharing with the class the recipe for Mayan Mystery Cookies

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
Quote:
Monday's Question:
Hmmm tough. Probably my mothers homemade spaghetti sauce. The sauce is good enough that you don't even need pasta.. mmm...
Quote:
Monday's Question:
Hmmm tough. Probably my mothers homemade spaghetti sauce. The sauce is good enough that you don't even need pasta.. mmm...
A splatoon 3 user banner. The banner reads: Evil Freelancer , Polgara , #9997 k7p86mU.png

2VtxnMX.png

FObX7rS.png
rUoKR6y.png

WQA384m.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35