Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Dorming Raffle
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 145 146
@symphoniia Queuing 7 hatchlings to your Lair! Return dates are in their bios.
@symphoniia Queuing 7 hatchlings to your Lair! Return dates are in their bios.
He/She/They | FR +3
@quinnelope

Yes to both!
@quinnelope

Yes to both!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
@Nurry That should be all of them, please lmk if anything's off! (glad I stayed up late and caught you, lol, diving into bed now)
@Nurry That should be all of them, please lmk if anything's off! (glad I stayed up late and caught you, lol, diving into bed now)
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Beatoriche
Everything is ok, thank you!
@Beatoriche
Everything is ok, thank you!
ru/eng
___ ftsPxVm.png ___
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
@Nurry I'm sorry I couldn't return your dragons yesterday, I have limited lair space of only 20 slots and I had to return some other dormed dragons as well... Will be sending yours shortly! Thanks for the patience [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Nurry

I'm sorry I couldn't return your dragons yesterday, I have limited lair space of only 20 slots and I had to return some other dormed dragons as well... Will be sending yours shortly! Thanks for the patience
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@quinnelope
Late but I have them! I'll watch over them :)
@quinnelope
Late but I have them! I'll watch over them :)
xxx 4IXLYjh.png
.symphoniia.
about
fr+3
earth
exalt lair
small quote ig
4IXLYjh.png
image_2023-06-06_122028429_95x95.png 4IXLYjh.png 4IXLYjh.png
@Frostmeri
I should be able to send you a chunk of your dragons before I gotta go to school, if you're available to receive them right now! You do still owe me the second doodle for payment (unless you already did it and I just missed it) but I am perfectly fine with waiting until after the battle so you can focus on it!
@Frostmeri
I should be able to send you a chunk of your dragons before I gotta go to school, if you're available to receive them right now! You do still owe me the second doodle for payment (unless you already did it and I just missed it) but I am perfectly fine with waiting until after the battle so you can focus on it!
Tq8J8bY.png

Look at her. Dumb lizarb.
They/Them || Very Neurodivergent || Prefer not to be called Neo
@frostmeri okay that should be all 77 dergs done now, thank you hun <3
@frostmeri okay that should be all 77 dergs done now, thank you hun <3
2T7Jk2l.png
Also, feel free to snipe cheap fodder from AH and send them to me to grow up, everyone :) Got around 40 spaces in den so make sure they are dennable!
Also, feel free to snipe cheap fodder from AH and send them to me to grow up, everyone :) Got around 40 spaces in den so make sure they are dennable!
2T7Jk2l.png
@BlastHardCheese @Caoineadh @Croissants @Elisaria @Fluffesu @Gwythaint @Hokuto @MantisMan @Polyhymnia @Reineke @Rivertyl @TheSunsIllusion @ZephyrNonsense @higurashi @ineedapot @urbancountry26

Hi you all are dorming for me but haven't sent back any dragons yet! I am done with my receiving backlog and pickup times should be much quicker now. Online time still 23:00-15:00FRT.
Please set up return 1t PAs at your earliest convenience, thank you!

(wrong ping for @Threadshift sorry)
@BlastHardCheese @Caoineadh @Croissants @Elisaria @Fluffesu @Gwythaint @Hokuto @MantisMan @Polyhymnia @Reineke @Rivertyl @TheSunsIllusion @ZephyrNonsense @higurashi @ineedapot @urbancountry26

Hi you all are dorming for me but haven't sent back any dragons yet! I am done with my receiving backlog and pickup times should be much quicker now. Online time still 23:00-15:00FRT.
Please set up return 1t PAs at your earliest convenience, thank you!

(wrong ping for @Threadshift sorry)
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 145 146