Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Dorming Raffle
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 145 146
@frostmeri whoops i May have sent them all to the wrong person............. i will be relisting them now so you can pick them up!
@frostmeri whoops i May have sent them all to the wrong person............. i will be relisting them now so you can pick them up!
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@SteelAndSparks @Silvahrush

Hey there! Thanks for dorming for Arcane :D
You still got some dragons in your dens for me, please send them as soon as you're able to! I will be able to receive them from 11:00 to ca. 16:00 FR today, or tomorrow sometime between 0:00 to 15:00 FR! (busy tomorrow from ca. 4:00-5:00 FR)

If you can't make it today/tomorrow, please let me know as well! <3
@SteelAndSparks @Silvahrush

Hey there! Thanks for dorming for Arcane :D
You still got some dragons in your dens for me, please send them as soon as you're able to! I will be able to receive them from 11:00 to ca. 16:00 FR today, or tomorrow sometime between 0:00 to 15:00 FR! (busy tomorrow from ca. 4:00-5:00 FR)

If you can't make it today/tomorrow, please let me know as well! <3
One of Each (personal quest)
@frostmeri Hello! I sent over a batch now but I may not be able to get them all back to you before I have to hop offline around 7:00 FRT, but I should be back online around 12:00 ish and can send over/queue up the rest then.
@frostmeri Hello! I sent over a batch now but I may not be able to get them all back to you before I have to hop offline around 7:00 FRT, but I should be back online around 12:00 ish and can send over/queue up the rest then.

Phoebe_Sig_2.jpg
@ema2

Heya, lmao got dragons coming out from everywhere, i can send your boyos in two batches! (11 and 10 for all 21) :D gimme a moment to get everything going
@ema2

Heya, lmao got dragons coming out from everywhere, i can send your boyos in two batches! (11 and 10 for all 21) :D gimme a moment to get everything going
tn0RSo5.png
lCK29fT.pngMUYNhfy.png
5hF3FGk.png
fZVmdhk.png
@Silvahrush haha that's very fair! I'll grab them now, sorry for the delay! Thank you <3
@Silvahrush haha that's very fair! I'll grab them now, sorry for the delay! Thank you <3
@ema2

thats all of them! thank you so much for your time and good luck to arcane! :D
@ema2

thats all of them! thank you so much for your time and good luck to arcane! :D
tn0RSo5.png
lCK29fT.pngMUYNhfy.png
5hF3FGk.png
fZVmdhk.png
@Silvahrush thank you for dorming! and thanks <3
@Silvahrush thank you for dorming! and thanks <3
@frostmeri and @Nysida, all your dragons should be returned to you or queued up for PA now! I did my best to double-check everything, but please let me know if something doesn’t look right on your end because mistakes do happen. Thanks for working with me and best of luck with your battle!
@frostmeri and @Nysida, all your dragons should be returned to you or queued up for PA now! I did my best to double-check everything, but please let me know if something doesn’t look right on your end because mistakes do happen. Thanks for working with me and best of luck with your battle!
1f9fd30c72528ca831e1661d1c70fb1202c80a9a.png
@Scaleon1 @Ninestars @Elevation I apologize for the delay, I got back from the holiday late last night and am at work until 4pm FRT. your dragons will be queued tonight as space allows.
@Scaleon1 @Ninestars @Elevation I apologize for the delay, I got back from the holiday late last night and am at work until 4pm FRT. your dragons will be queued tonight as space allows.
benson.pngrmxgk07.pngancientlairbadge_by_winnebagowendigo-d9htfg7.png
hi @CatOnAQuest
i am about to send back denned dragons to you (: accept PAs whenever you have time
thank you for letting me board for you
hi @CatOnAQuest
i am about to send back denned dragons to you (: accept PAs whenever you have time
thank you for letting me board for you
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 145 146