Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 232 233
@OlderThanBones It's mostly a reminder that you can set up return CR/PAs beforehand and not stress about it on the 26th, if you want to of course! The dragons will still only be accepted back on Sunday ^^
@OlderThanBones It's mostly a reminder that you can set up return CR/PAs beforehand and not stress about it on the 26th, if you want to of course! The dragons will still only be accepted back on Sunday ^^
LvA Top 26 Badge by Irithyll
@Sylvandyr @Dessy lair dergs set up on PAs! warmed in fire's hot springs and readied for battle!
@Sylvandyr @Dessy lair dergs set up on PAs! warmed in fire's hot springs and readied for battle!
DRAGONS !
@TETRAHEDR0N Thank you so much! :)
@TETRAHEDR0N Thank you so much! :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@neohcs

appreciate it!
with no extra lair space I'll leave it to the 26th.
@neohcs

appreciate it!
with no extra lair space I'll leave it to the 26th.
sLpAJ21.png
@Solanceae sending 29 dragons for your den, thank you!
@Solanceae sending 29 dragons for your den, thank you!
LvA Top 26 Badge by Irithyll
[center][font=georgia][color=#61AB69][size=4]@Teba @spikenard @NefariousKing All dragons incoming, with no rush to collect. You may leave them relaxing in the gardens as long as needed. [emoji=autumn tree]
@Teba @spikenard @NefariousKing

All dragons incoming, with no rush to collect.
You may leave them relaxing in the gardens as long as needed.
@Paks
Thank you so much!

@Zoic
Sending 10 to start off your offered den boarding slots. Thank you!
@Paks
Thank you so much!

@Zoic
Sending 10 to start off your offered den boarding slots. Thank you!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Piccalily0510
I've queue'd 18 fodder for your den! This is the last of your offered spaces, thanks you!
@Piccalily0510
I've queue'd 18 fodder for your den! This is the last of your offered spaces, thanks you!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@sylvandyr @dessy
hello! pinging both of you tonight because i'm not 100% sure when i'll be back tomorrow night.

- lair: syl (50) - should all be queued up already
- den: dessy (200), syl (34) - normally i would be around right after rollover to return dragons, but i don't know if i'll be back by then @_@ i Should be around after 10 frt on sunday, but both of you can contact me through discord anyway, so feel free to just yell through there whenever you're ready haha
@sylvandyr @dessy
hello! pinging both of you tonight because i'm not 100% sure when i'll be back tomorrow night.

- lair: syl (50) - should all be queued up already
- den: dessy (200), syl (34) - normally i would be around right after rollover to return dragons, but i don't know if i'll be back by then @_@ i Should be around after 10 frt on sunday, but both of you can contact me through discord anyway, so feel free to just yell through there whenever you're ready haha
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@Teba LOL thats funny considering almost half my slots are theirs...

and it lines up now but originally i had fewer slots and I took -5 off to account for 5 permas i had shoved in there. I completed some hibden tasks and when i added +1 when i finished them it seemed to have broken something and added the full slots rather than the full slots-5. So I removed those permas so i could den the last 5 dragons i received(and thus not accidentally sweep them up if I started training hence why my actual lair is not included in numbers. ) i was just letting ya know in case someone else runs into that problem. It could be that i didn't pay attention and just plopped my full number in but...well just in case.
@Teba LOL thats funny considering almost half my slots are theirs...

and it lines up now but originally i had fewer slots and I took -5 off to account for 5 permas i had shoved in there. I completed some hibden tasks and when i added +1 when i finished them it seemed to have broken something and added the full slots rather than the full slots-5. So I removed those permas so i could den the last 5 dragons i received(and thus not accidentally sweep them up if I started training hence why my actual lair is not included in numbers. ) i was just letting ya know in case someone else runs into that problem. It could be that i didn't pay attention and just plopped my full number in but...well just in case.
uKsPcMF.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 232 233