Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 232 233
@Teba
Got em!
@Teba
Got em!
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
@Takurotan

Sending 10 more dragons for your den, thank you!
@Takurotan

Sending 10 more dragons for your den, thank you!
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
@neohcs @spikenard @Sylvandyr
Hello! I checked and you three are the ones with dragons boarded in hibden.

I'm currently pretty sick and am only sporadically on FR (for as long as I can last without taking a break) so I hope you don't mind me pulling some out and setting up early CRs! Just accept them whenever you're able to.

For any remainders left, I still will be able to pop in tomorrow, I'll just be slow and want the process to be as smooth as possible. c:
@neohcs @spikenard @Sylvandyr
Hello! I checked and you three are the ones with dragons boarded in hibden.

I'm currently pretty sick and am only sporadically on FR (for as long as I can last without taking a break) so I hope you don't mind me pulling some out and setting up early CRs! Just accept them whenever you're able to.

For any remainders left, I still will be able to pop in tomorrow, I'll just be slow and want the process to be as smooth as possible. c:
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@LissaJade [quote name="LissaJade" date="2023-11-24 22:44:45" ] @Bantymom I still have lots of den space (35 on the sheet, but I can add another 100 if needed) if you want to send me any tomorrow (or tonight, but I will only be online for a few more minutes). Feel free to queue any time, but I won't be online until at least 11am FR time tomorrow. [/quote] Good Morning! I've sent you 36 dennagle hatchling fodder and 24 dennable adult fodder. Thank you very much!
@LissaJade
LissaJade wrote on 2023-11-24 22:44:45:
@Bantymom
I still have lots of den space (35 on the sheet, but I can add another 100 if needed) if you want to send me any tomorrow (or tonight, but I will only be online for a few more minutes). Feel free to queue any time, but I won't be online until at least 11am FR time tomorrow.

Good Morning!

I've sent you 36 dennagle hatchling fodder and 24 dennable adult fodder.

Thank you very much!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Aetherna Sending 10 fodder your way, tysm for your support!
@Aetherna Sending 10 fodder your way, tysm for your support!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@Aetherna Hi! I'll be sending you 20 fodder for in your den as well, thank you! ^^
@Aetherna Hi! I'll be sending you 20 fodder for in your den as well, thank you! ^^
A Coatl with Rose Cherub, Rose Seraph, Banana Stained and Bright Light eyes, swaying it's tail and spreading it's wings.
@Aetherna
Pinging to board 8 dennable adult fodder with you. ^^ Sent via PA!
@Aetherna
Pinging to board 8 dennable adult fodder with you. ^^ Sent via PA!
5LqH0sj.png
@Aetherna hii!! I'll be sending over 10 dragons.!
@Aetherna hii!! I'll be sending over 10 dragons.!
image-2024-01-17-224656726.png
@Aetherna Sending over another 10 dragons, thanks again for your support!
@Aetherna Sending over another 10 dragons, thanks again for your support!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@neohcs Hi there! Just wanted to ask about your online times tomorrow. I will be active around roll-over, so if that works, it'd be perfect - else I'd queue them later in the day
@neohcs Hi there! Just wanted to ask about your online times tomorrow. I will be active around roll-over, so if that works, it'd be perfect - else I'd queue them later in the day
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 232 233