Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 232 233
@Fairyneko
Funny enough, it's actually neohcs who is handling the spreadsheet and the thread! neohcs just happens to be busy and in a different timezone.

I looked through your den, and the amount of boarded dragons seems fine and lines up with the spreadsheet's entries in the Dragon Finder tab. Maybe you had listed all of your den slots...?
@Fairyneko
Funny enough, it's actually neohcs who is handling the spreadsheet and the thread! neohcs just happens to be busy and in a different timezone.

I looked through your den, and the amount of boarded dragons seems fine and lines up with the spreadsheet's entries in the Dragon Finder tab. Maybe you had listed all of your den slots...?
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Hello everyone! Light vs Arcane is starting in just a couple of days! This is a [b]reminder ping[/b] for boarders who have [b]lair[/b] boarded fodder dragons to [b]start sending return CR/PAs to the Light Flight user(s) who boarded with you[/b], if you have not already done so. The fodder dragon return date is [b][color=973715]November 26th[/color][/b], two days from now. If you have both lair and denned dragons, plan wisely! For boarders who have boarded [b]perma[/b] dragons, the dragon return date is [b][color=973715]December 3rd[/color][/b], one day after the conquest ends. [center][b][color=973715]If for any reason you might be unable to be online to return denned dragons on November 26th, consider setting up PA/CRs beforehand.[/b][/color][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/p556sald781qozi/lightmid.png[/img][/center] If you're not sure who has boarded dragons with you, use our [b]Dragon Finder[/b] tab on the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BSgJrBpdux_KbJCS_DNZYEW3JzpKmNo4ab_EzN_AesY/edit?usp=sharing][b][color=973715]spreadsheet[/b][/url] to find everyone. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BSgJrBpdux_KbJCS_DNZYEW3JzpKmNo4ab_EzN_AesY/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/3pkYHDe.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]To all boarders:[/b] There will be another larger ping going out on the 26th as an official return call for dragons pre-hoarded with Light. [center][b][color=darkgoldenrod]Thank you for supporting Light![/b] [emoji=light rune size=1] [size=2][i]Boarding continues as usual until Sunday![/i][/center] [quote=Illuminated Archives Boarders (Lair)][size=0][size=0][size=0]@aredshroom @0hzarks @SlainCane @ratites @TETRAHEDR0N @Kahvinporo @Frostlightles @Rifter @DuskofDawn12 @Marmite @IndigoRavenIR @siskiyou @mignonne @DuskAwakening @hexcel @polkydots @xenofaun @kasarian @follow @Golden @ShadowWheeler @HoneyedBee @IchibanKasuga @October @sublimevoide @Hidranea @SoIm @Teletraan @Dreykareiger @Agrai @shoydragon @Renkai @Reineke @FluidQuartz @Rookie @Bearskull @thorneaters @Mirna @Galehaut @tarshaan @Argante @sassypants @DarkWolf133 @CaityJay @Reignhart @Venusian @Mintshakes @Ackie @inkwardlychaotic @Togame @mousekinn @Rhombys @zephyrouss @SleepyHoneybee @RuthlessCata @Plushieee @Kibeth @Wolfspeaker @Druddigon @riddleport @Heyuan @Moriarty @Tipa @Sick @Darlinot @Chingoo @VoidSauce @Skycloud @UnknownConcept @Meyoline @SnowLynx @Rayvee @Fallenarrow @Chaosarceus @Piccalily0510 @Reefslider @OlderThanBones @crowvidae @shapelights @ablazingstar @Kunikida @mintiee @Spookery @Aeronaught @PrincessInfinity @TinkaDreamChaser @almosteverything @lunawolf23 @Nevvermore @italicised @Snowbelle @Ico @Unelore @Wrenmedy @Kayfox @Necoryn @Anjoulas @SpectralRook @PrP @Panne @Fulminare @Fubuking @uruhead @kurofae @Epicea @iLennA @Eclipsa @Pandalovvy @Arwen @Jeon @snakepeeker @frfrfr @TheWinterBard @GooseHasArrived @Ssevora @Cyronite @arcsandcrafts55 @ObiWanKenobi @budsofmay @Solanceae @librariesrpunk @Lyvenex @Deramadus @Fawkesian @Lupik @Halihope @Zawmek @vampyremoth @starship1701 @Katsuji @solipsisms @Carric @carnwennhau @Hemmalaya @kickthebeat @Lissy @dragonpals @Denryu @BrassicaOracle @Lansly @BrutusCourt @beBlueberry @CaptainDrakken @LunarFluff @Nessuna @HollyBerry @Robotzebra @CosmiicChaos @Calliborn @toxXxic @jay717 @ewoman @IndigoStarshine @Comical @MarionetteOwO @Interstellar6 @Hikumi @RarissimaAvis @VultureSongs @moomargh @NoonAlt @Piph @kilorechoy @kaichoukai @urbancountry26 @Achromaticism @miles3140 @plagues @mrbeanyboy @Sinuzaki @Lamnia @Halfelven @AardCinder @Lizbert0 @alyblaith @Zwolfoi @almedha @chimeratic @astrojelly @Cerastium @eloquentspeeches @Khorya @Rainbowsaurus @mirs @DoctorLena @mandible @MoonzzZ @Fidough @Pooker610 @Skyllish @llatte @oneluckyduck @Clavicado @EternallySacred @Murrain @Cyrsei @weevil @Elfydragon @cynosural @TheSunsIllusion @Kraiva @Caelight @Paks @AWB @WinterMouse @TheNightsSecret @SnailMuffin[/size][/quote]
Hello everyone! Light vs Arcane is starting in just a couple of days!

This is a reminder ping for boarders who have lair boarded fodder dragons to start sending return CR/PAs to the Light Flight user(s) who boarded with you, if you have not already done so. The fodder dragon return date is November 26th, two days from now. If you have both lair and denned dragons, plan wisely!

For boarders who have boarded perma dragons, the dragon return date is December 3rd, one day after the conquest ends.
If for any reason you might be unable to be online to return denned dragons on November 26th, consider setting up PA/CRs beforehand.
lightmid.png

If you're not sure who has boarded dragons with you, use our Dragon Finder tab on the spreadsheet to find everyone.
3pkYHDe.png

To all boarders: There will be another larger ping going out on the 26th as an official return call for dragons pre-hoarded with Light.
Thank you for supporting Light!

Boarding continues as usual until Sunday!
Illuminated Archives Boarders (Lair) wrote:
@aredshroom @0hzarks @SlainCane @ratites @TETRAHEDR0N @Kahvinporo @Frostlightles @Rifter @DuskofDawn12 @Marmite @IndigoRavenIR @siskiyou @mignonne @DuskAwakening @hexcel @polkydots @xenofaun @kasarian @follow @Golden @ShadowWheeler @HoneyedBee @IchibanKasuga @October @sublimevoide @Hidranea @SoIm @Teletraan @Dreykareiger @Agrai @shoydragon @Renkai @Reineke @FluidQuartz @Rookie @Bearskull @thorneaters @Mirna @Galehaut @tarshaan @Argante @sassypants @DarkWolf133 @CaityJay @Reignhart @Venusian @Mintshakes @Ackie @inkwardlychaotic @Togame @mousekinn @Rhombys @zephyrouss @SleepyHoneybee @RuthlessCata @Plushieee @Kibeth @Wolfspeaker @Druddigon @riddleport @Heyuan @Moriarty @Tipa @Sick @Darlinot @Chingoo @VoidSauce @Skycloud @UnknownConcept @Meyoline @SnowLynx @Rayvee @Fallenarrow @Chaosarceus @Piccalily0510 @Reefslider @OlderThanBones @crowvidae @shapelights @ablazingstar @Kunikida @mintiee @Spookery @Aeronaught @PrincessInfinity @TinkaDreamChaser @almosteverything @lunawolf23 @Nevvermore @italicised @Snowbelle @Ico @Unelore @Wrenmedy @Kayfox @Necoryn @Anjoulas @SpectralRook @PrP @Panne @Fulminare @Fubuking @uruhead @kurofae @Epicea @iLennA @Eclipsa @Pandalovvy @Arwen @Jeon @snakepeeker @frfrfr @TheWinterBard @GooseHasArrived @Ssevora @Cyronite @arcsandcrafts55 @ObiWanKenobi @budsofmay @Solanceae @librariesrpunk @Lyvenex @Deramadus @Fawkesian @Lupik @Halihope @Zawmek @vampyremoth @starship1701 @Katsuji @solipsisms @Carric @carnwennhau @Hemmalaya @kickthebeat @Lissy @dragonpals @Denryu @BrassicaOracle @Lansly @BrutusCourt @beBlueberry @CaptainDrakken @LunarFluff @Nessuna @HollyBerry @Robotzebra @CosmiicChaos @Calliborn @toxXxic @jay717 @ewoman @IndigoStarshine @Comical @MarionetteOwO @Interstellar6 @Hikumi @RarissimaAvis @VultureSongs @moomargh @NoonAlt @Piph @kilorechoy @kaichoukai @urbancountry26 @Achromaticism @miles3140 @plagues @mrbeanyboy @Sinuzaki @Lamnia @Halfelven @AardCinder @Lizbert0 @alyblaith @Zwolfoi @almedha @chimeratic @astrojelly @Cerastium @eloquentspeeches @Khorya @Rainbowsaurus @mirs @DoctorLena @mandible @MoonzzZ @Fidough @Pooker610 @Skyllish @llatte @oneluckyduck @Clavicado @EternallySacred @Murrain @Cyrsei @weevil @Elfydragon @cynosural @TheSunsIllusion @Kraiva @Caelight @Paks @AWB @WinterMouse @TheNightsSecret @SnailMuffin
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy

LvA Top 26 Badge by Irithyll
@Skrywer
Queue'd a total of 58 fodder for your den! This is the last of your offered den spaces, thank you!
@Skrywer
Queue'd a total of 58 fodder for your den! This is the last of your offered den spaces, thank you!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@neohcs - when I return my adult dragons to all their owners for both Light and Arcane
(when we are able to)... is there going to be a chance to board hatchlings to potentially
earn more spaces for my missing Badges, and where, when & how do I do this ?
@neohcs - when I return my adult dragons to all their owners for both Light and Arcane
(when we are able to)... is there going to be a chance to board hatchlings to potentially
earn more spaces for my missing Badges, and where, when & how do I do this ?
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
Exciting!

Opening 11 slots for lair! And if I manage to sell some dragons will open more. I want them tixs haha
Exciting!

Opening 11 slots for lair! And if I manage to sell some dragons will open more. I want them tixs haha
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
[quote name="KymoLadyofStorms" date="2023-10-18 22:57:13" ] @TinkaDreamChaser Sending 19 dragons with hibden cooldown for lair boarding your way! [/quote] @KymoLadyofStorms I've set up the PA's already, or else I worry I'll forget to do it on the 26th. I hope that's alright? Counted all 19, they're ready to be picked up whenever :)
KymoLadyofStorms wrote on 2023-10-18 22:57:13:
@TinkaDreamChaser Sending 19 dragons with hibden cooldown for lair boarding your way!

@KymoLadyofStorms
I've set up the PA's already, or else I worry I'll forget to do it on the 26th. I hope that's alright?

Counted all 19, they're ready to be picked up whenever :)
T3zoYg9.png 3ZsN3sw.png 65650364.png acecatcher.png fb073p.gif
@feverentAcolyte I've set up the return PA's already, they're ready to be picked up whenever :)

@Crewe Same goes for the one you sent me!
@feverentAcolyte I've set up the return PA's already, they're ready to be picked up whenever :)

@Crewe Same goes for the one you sent me!
T3zoYg9.png 3ZsN3sw.png 65650364.png acecatcher.png fb073p.gif
@urbancountry26 Yes, hatching boarding will be opening on the 26th, and those spaces also count for the badges! I'll be posting more instructions on Sunday ^^
@urbancountry26 Yes, hatching boarding will be opening on the 26th, and those spaces also count for the badges! I'll be posting more instructions on Sunday ^^
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy

LvA Top 26 Badge by Irithyll
@hollypox hey! I have two in my lair proper space being held for you - may I set up private auctions now for them?
@hollypox hey! I have two in my lair proper space being held for you - may I set up private auctions now for them?
@Carric

yes! feel free to set them up. I will accept them on the 26th as soon as i'm able
@Carric

yes! feel free to set them up. I will accept them on the 26th as soon as i'm able
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 232 233