Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [drawing] sunset's 3rd family reunion!
@perfectoranges I have a quick question, for the coliseum scavenger hunt do gemstones have to be specifically items from the minerals and ores category or something that looks like a gemstone on it's own, or can it be any item that has a gemstone in the design? For example this item has a gemstone in the design but it is considered a trinket, and it has other design elements like the gold [item=Golden Collar] I ask mostly because the majority of venues don't have any items in the minerals and ores category or items that look like a gemstone with nothing else and I'm not sure how I should be counting them
@perfectoranges I have a quick question, for the coliseum scavenger hunt do gemstones have to be specifically items from the minerals and ores category or something that looks like a gemstone on it's own, or can it be any item that has a gemstone in the design? For example this item has a gemstone in the design but it is considered a trinket, and it has other design elements like the gold
Golden Collar
I ask mostly because the majority of venues don't have any items in the minerals and ores category or items that look like a gemstone with nothing else and I'm not sure how I should be counting them
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79529632][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/795297/79529632.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86322663][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/863227/86322663.png[/img][/url] Darius and Jelly look at each other. “Where should we go?” Jelly asked his dad. “You weren’t at the reunion last year, Jelly. I’ll let you choose.” Darius rumbled affectionately. Jelly smiled. “I wanna check out the coral reef! Think of all the interesting things we’ll see…and besides, there’s a huge crowd around Minnow, so I might be able to make more friends.” Jelly hesitated as he said the last bit. Darius smiled widely. “Don’t worry…everybody here is friendly. I’m sure they’ll accept you, son. After all, we live in a Water Clan. The ocean is basically our home.” He said. Jelly smiled at that. “Oh, I hope so. I wish we had some others from our clan join us though…” He said sadly. “Maybe next year.” Darius said sympathetically. And at that, they heard the flapping of furious wingbeats, as well as a few startled yelps and a familiar voice saying, “Sorry!” And then King and Frilla crashed into them. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86629754][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/866298/86629754.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86478896][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/864789/86478896.png[/img][/url] “Darius! Jelly! Oh, thank the Deities we found you! We’re so sorry. We arrived so late!” Frilla gasped. Jelly’s snout melted into a grin. “King, Frilla! We’re glad you could make it.” Darius smiled. “It’s great to see you two as well! We came just in time to hear the announcement, but we have no clue where to go, so we thought we should look for you and figure out where to go together.” King said. “We wanted to go to the Coral Reefs, if that’s alright,” Jelly piped up. “Of course! Let’s get going.” Frilla beamed. And the four of them joined the crowd around Minnow.
79529632.png86322663.png

Darius and Jelly look at each other. “Where should we go?” Jelly asked his dad. “You weren’t at the reunion last year, Jelly. I’ll let you choose.” Darius rumbled affectionately. Jelly smiled. “I wanna check out the coral reef! Think of all the interesting things we’ll see…and besides, there’s a huge crowd around Minnow, so I might be able to make more friends.” Jelly hesitated as he said the last bit. Darius smiled widely. “Don’t worry…everybody here is friendly. I’m sure they’ll accept you, son. After all, we live in a Water Clan. The ocean is basically our home.” He said. Jelly smiled at that. “Oh, I hope so. I wish we had some others from our clan join us though…” He said sadly. “Maybe next year.” Darius said sympathetically.

And at that, they heard the flapping of furious wingbeats, as well as a few startled yelps and a familiar voice saying, “Sorry!”

And then King and Frilla crashed into them.
86629754.png86478896.png

“Darius! Jelly! Oh, thank the Deities we found you! We’re so sorry. We arrived so late!” Frilla gasped. Jelly’s snout melted into a grin. “King, Frilla! We’re glad you could make it.” Darius smiled. “It’s great to see you two as well! We came just in time to hear the announcement, but we have no clue where to go, so we thought we should look for you and figure out where to go together.” King said. “We wanted to go to the Coral Reefs, if that’s alright,” Jelly piped up. “Of course! Let’s get going.” Frilla beamed.

And the four of them joined the crowd around Minnow.
79700717.pngZ2amEBp.png81oUSHn.png81oUSHn.pngZ2amEBp.png79644949.png
@AspenCrow [quote name="AspenCrow" date="2023-10-18 13:35:58" ] @perfectoranges I have a quick question, for the coliseum scavenger hunt do gemstones have to be specifically items from the minerals and ores category or something that looks like a gemstone on it's own, or can it be any item that has a gemstone in the design? For example this item has a gemstone in the design but it is considered a trinket, and it has other design elements like the gold [item=Golden Collar] I ask mostly because the majority of venues don't have any items in the minerals and ores category or items that look like a gemstone with nothing else [/quote] Good question! I was thinking that taking a very wide approach is what I would hope will work. For instance, I think that a lot of ores are rather sparkly and nice, and just trying for "feel" rather than limiting to named gemstones so I was thinking that these might be workable: [item=ice crystal] [item=rich iron ore] [item=charged tungsten] [item=staghorn coral] [item=diamond ring]
@AspenCrow
AspenCrow wrote on 2023-10-18 13:35:58:
@perfectoranges I have a quick question, for the coliseum scavenger hunt do gemstones have to be specifically items from the minerals and ores category or something that looks like a gemstone on it's own, or can it be any item that has a gemstone in the design? For example this item has a gemstone in the design but it is considered a trinket, and it has other design elements like the gold
Golden Collar
I ask mostly because the majority of venues don't have any items in the minerals and ores category or items that look like a gemstone with nothing else

Good question! I was thinking that taking a very wide approach is what I would hope will work. For instance, I think that a lot of ores are rather sparkly and nice, and just trying for "feel" rather than limiting to named gemstones so I was thinking that these might be workable:

Ice Crystal Rich Iron Ore Charged Tungsten Staghorn Coral Diamond Ring
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
[quote name="Newtinmpls" date="2023-10-18 13:50:01" ] @AspenCrow [quote name="AspenCrow" date="2023-10-18 13:35:58" ] @perfectoranges I have a quick question, for the coliseum scavenger hunt do gemstones have to be specifically items from the minerals and ores category or something that looks like a gemstone on it's own, or can it be any item that has a gemstone in the design? For example this item has a gemstone in the design but it is considered a trinket, and it has other design elements like the gold [item=Golden Collar] I ask mostly because the majority of venues don't have any items in the minerals and ores category or items that look like a gemstone with nothing else [/quote] Good question! I was thinking that taking a very wide approach is what I would hope will work. For instance, I think that a lot of ores are rather sparkly and nice, and just trying for "feel" rather than limiting to named gemstones so I was thinking that these might be workable: [item=ice crystal] [item=rich iron ore] [item=charged tungsten] [item=staghorn coral] [item=diamond ring] [/quote] @Newtinmpls exactly this! the interpretation of "valuables" or "shiny things" is probably more accurate in a lot of venues than gemstones... i'll admit, the multi-venue challenge was added as an afterthought...a way, way afterthought. so...just be creative, have some fun, and if all else fails, RP your way out of the situation xD
Newtinmpls wrote on 2023-10-18 13:50:01:
@AspenCrow
AspenCrow wrote on 2023-10-18 13:35:58:
Golden Collar
I ask mostly because the majority of venues don't have any items in the minerals and ores category or items that look like a gemstone with nothing else

Good question! I was thinking that taking a very wide approach is what I would hope will work. For instance, I think that a lot of ores are rather sparkly and nice, and just trying for "feel" rather than limiting to named gemstones so I was thinking that these might be workable:

Ice Crystal Rich Iron Ore Charged Tungsten Staghorn Coral Diamond Ring

@Newtinmpls exactly this! the interpretation of "valuables" or "shiny things" is probably more accurate in a lot of venues than gemstones...

i'll admit, the multi-venue challenge was added as an afterthought...a way, way afterthought. so...just be creative, have some fun, and if all else fails, RP your way out of the situation xD
qSlFDy5.pngR9ehyxp.png
@notthecheezycat [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=73936871][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/739369/73936871p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Ddu wanders slowly through the happy throng, looking for the dance pavilion, as he had promised his cousins he would at least visit if not dance. Ddu not being much of a dancer. [/columns] [columns] Ddu comes across his cousin, watching a brilliantly colored dragon; Sunset’s child if he recalled correctly, fly off. KaguraBoliday looked thoughtful, and almost sad. “May I be of assistance? Are you well?” He asked. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=83288851][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/832889/83288851.png[/img][/url] [/columns] She smiled then. “I wasn’t sure you would come, have you seen Sunset yet?” He rustled his wings. “Not yet. But how fare you here?” She looked again to where [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65811148]Sunshower[/url] had gone, likely to continue to welcome guests and delight them with his incredible skills. “I’m fine,” KaguraBoliday said softly” “but I worry about him.” She focuses on Ddu again. “He dances so well with his body and his mind, but I think his heart is somewhere else, and I worry that it is hurting.” “You are kind.” She blushes, and says “and occasionally nosy. It’s not my business.” He looks over to where the tea tent is being a bit overwhelmed. “Maybe I’ll offer my services.” Along the way, Ddu spies a shy looking Aether. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86629753][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/866298/86629753.png[/img][/url] “Hello, cousin.” Ddu says. “Well, I’m not sure if we are cousins or something else, but I figure that’s a safe bet. I thought to head over to the tea tent and maybe offer my assistance. Are you hungry or thirsty? Would you like me to get you something?”
@notthecheezycat
73936871p.png
Ddu wanders slowly through the happy throng, looking for the dance pavilion, as he had promised his cousins he would at least visit if not dance. Ddu not being much of a dancer.
Ddu comes across his cousin, watching a brilliantly colored dragon; Sunset’s child if he recalled correctly, fly off. KaguraBoliday looked thoughtful, and almost sad.

“May I be of assistance? Are you well?” He asked.
83288851.png

She smiled then. “I wasn’t sure you would come, have you seen Sunset yet?”
He rustled his wings. “Not yet. But how fare you here?”

She looked again to where Sunshower had gone, likely to continue to welcome guests and delight them with his incredible skills. “I’m fine,” KaguraBoliday said softly” “but I worry about him.” She focuses on Ddu again. “He dances so well with his body and his mind, but I think his heart is somewhere else, and I worry that it is hurting.”

“You are kind.”

She blushes, and says “and occasionally nosy. It’s not my business.”

He looks over to where the tea tent is being a bit overwhelmed. “Maybe I’ll offer my services.”

Along the way, Ddu spies a shy looking Aether.

86629753.png

“Hello, cousin.” Ddu says. “Well, I’m not sure if we are cousins or something else, but I figure that’s a safe bet. I thought to head over to the tea tent and maybe offer my assistance. Are you hungry or thirsty? Would you like me to get you something?”
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
@perfectoranges

Yoshino full of curiosity sneaks out from behind her mother making her way over to the other two hatchlings who are hours younger than her.
Bastion carefully watches her making sure she doesn’t accidentally hurt them he glances at Tecumbo waiting to see if she’s ok with this knowing some mothers are very protective of their new borns. He’ll get her if she’s bothering them.
Star smiles as a mother herself she has a lot of joy for new hatchlings.

Clementine grins hugging his son back “if anyone knows anything about how to make a fire it’s certainly you” he chuckles recalling Tangelo’s child hood before he left home when he accidentally set his nest on fire the first time he used his magic even by accident
@perfectoranges

Yoshino full of curiosity sneaks out from behind her mother making her way over to the other two hatchlings who are hours younger than her.
Bastion carefully watches her making sure she doesn’t accidentally hurt them he glances at Tecumbo waiting to see if she’s ok with this knowing some mothers are very protective of their new borns. He’ll get her if she’s bothering them.
Star smiles as a mother herself she has a lot of joy for new hatchlings.

Clementine grins hugging his son back “if anyone knows anything about how to make a fire it’s certainly you” he chuckles recalling Tangelo’s child hood before he left home when he accidentally set his nest on fire the first time he used his magic even by accident
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
[center]@perfectoranges Quelian rises from the small nest he made for himself in the forest, hearing that the day's activities have already started. He stretches a little, trying to recall all of the information he received yesterday. What were the festivities today? Right...it was Sunset's birthday. He hadn't gotten to meet the matriarch at all the previous evening, though he figures she must have been plenty busy with all the guests. No matter, he's sure he'll be able to meet the organizer of this get together soon enough. He shuffles about, gathering the small gift he had brought along for the matron and placing it into a little basket he had woven last night. Picking up the handle in his mouth, Quelian makes his way to the beach once more, glancing around for where Sunset might be. He assumes she [i]must[/i] be the radiant Imperial sitting upon the warm rocks, but just in case, he listens to the conversations around him, picking out the information he needs to confirm his assumption. The young Skydancer approaches the matriarch, timidness in his step as he places his gift before her. "It's nice to finally meet you, Sunset. I hope you like your gift, I grew all of the produce myself," Quelian says, giving the Imperial a small, respectful bow. [item=red delicious apple][item=honeycrisp apple][item=pumpkin][item=bagwitch pumpkin][item=granny smith apple][item=sour green apple] [item=woven basket] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73742590][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/737426/73742590_350.png[/img][/url]
@perfectoranges Quelian rises from the small nest he made for himself in the forest, hearing that the day's activities have already started. He stretches a little, trying to recall all of the information he received yesterday.

What were the festivities today? Right...it was Sunset's birthday. He hadn't gotten to meet the matriarch at all the previous evening, though he figures she must have been plenty busy with all the guests. No matter, he's sure he'll be able to meet the organizer of this get together soon enough.

He shuffles about, gathering the small gift he had brought along for the matron and placing it into a little basket he had woven last night.

Picking up the handle in his mouth, Quelian makes his way to the beach once more, glancing around for where Sunset might be. He assumes she must be the radiant Imperial sitting upon the warm rocks, but just in case, he listens to the conversations around him, picking out the information he needs to confirm his assumption.

The young Skydancer approaches the matriarch, timidness in his step as he places his gift before her.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Sunset. I hope you like your gift, I grew all of the produce myself," Quelian says, giving the Imperial a small, respectful bow.

Red Delicious Apple Honeycrisp Apple Pumpkin Bagwitch Pumpkin Granny Smith Apple Sour Green Apple
Woven Basket

73742590_350.png
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@Nightmarewolf952 @perfectoranges (perfectoranges In order not to waste a lot of your time since I understand that you will be busy, I have put in bold what I think is important about the event for you).

A little more calm and relaxed than yesterday Chausiku was deciding where to go to explore the undersea, Shavri was right next to him just sunbathing and enjoying the atmosphere, letting her friend to decide their daily plans at his own pace.

And after a while when Chausiku was about to approach his little great-uncle Minnow to begin exploring the reef, suddenly he heard two incredibly familiar voices behind him.

"Hello Chausiku" said an unmistakable voice that the aether male recognized inmediatly.

"DAD!!! MOM!!!" Chausiku immediately rushed to his parents to hug them with his new four arms.

"I've missed you so much. I'm so glad you could come, I really wanted to see you." Chausiku was vibrating with the excitement and joy of seeing his parents. "Look now I have four arms and ave you seen my new wings!!!Do you like them?!!" He said while vigorously shaking his wings. However, neither Kiwano nor Dusk had time to respond because Chausiku immediately spoke again "Sunset and Mudpuppy congratulated me yesterday on my wings, can you believe it, they congratulated me!!!"

Kiwano and Dusk were somewhat surprised by their son's behavior, he had always been shy and withdrawn but the Chausiku they saw now was completely different.

Shavri at that moment decided to help his friend's parents and friendly but respectfully called Chausiku's attention. "Chausiku I think you should let your parents answer before continuing to bombard them with questions" at that moment the female aether turned to Kiwano and Dusk and introduced herself "I'm sorry for interrupting your lovely and happy reunion but sometimes Chausiku gets so excited that he starts to talk and talk and sometimes it's hard to keep up with him"Said the female aether looking with a look full of affection . "My name is Shavri, I'm a close friend of Chausiku and since I also went through a change similar to hims, we have become good friends and now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to warn to that little and cute imperial that Chausiku wanted to explore the coral reef with him and while I'm at it, I'm going to ask if I can join the excursion, it sounds funny. Nice to meet you." Shavri bowed her head and nodded respectfully towards his friends' parents and after saying "Chausiku remember, take a deep breath and let your parents talk" she happily walked away in the direction of Minnow to talk with him about Chausiku decision.

While Shavri was talkingwith Chausiku uncle, he had managed to (barely) contain his energy and looked happily at his parents. He wanted to know how they were, how are his siblings, he was really curious to know what they thought of his change and he was excited to tell them how happy he is in his new clan and how many friends he had recently made.

I already excused me yesterday with perfectoranges but now i´ll excuse me too with you Nightmarewolf952 once i start to write i write a lot....sorry T-T
And perfectoranges I'm not sure if I should have pinged you or not, but like in the whole process Chausiku decided to go with Minnow to explore the coral reef that's why I added you... I don't know if I did it right, if I made you miss the time sorry

Edit bcs it´s my first time in somehing like this and even if i saw the calendar yesterday i forgot today is Sunset birthday perfectoranges all this is for Sunset X3

Some minutes later:

After talking to Minnow and leaving Chausiku with his parents for a while until they continued on their way, Shavri approached Chausiku, told him what Minnow had told her and after a few minutes while both was looking at the sea, she said "...hey, it wasn't your great-grandmother's birthday today?"

Needless to say, Chausiku's eyes widened and he hurried out to get the gift he had brought from home for his great-grandmother.

After grabbing the gift in a hurry and relaxing a little when he saw that he was not the last one to give Sunset a gift. Chausiku gave his gift to Sunset, he had a
strange elongated thing in his arms, the weird object that Chausiku was carefully handing was wrapped in a very strange handkerchief and it´s radiated a very powerful and strange energy.

When Chausiku unwrapped the gift of the handkerchief in front of Sunset, she saw a crystal of an intense purple color and inside she saw swirls,stars and constellations, but what really caught her attention was the powerful energy that she now noticed was truly immense without the handkerchief around the crystal.

Chausiku very carefully offered it to her great-grandmother and told her "This crystal is from our leader's mane, her arcane magic is so powerful and she emanates so much magic that it crystallizes on her shoulders and back. When the crystals mature, they fall off naturally and can be used to make powerful spells and they can greatly enhance any potion if you use it. I only recommend to being careful that it does not explode, since it has a lot energy and its a little unstable." Chausiku looked at his great-grandmother as he offered to Sunset the handkerchief in which it was wrapped the crystal. "This fabric is magically woven and created by our best magicians and artisans, although it does not prevent the magic of the crystal from coming out if it prevents anything external from destabilizing it, so I recommend that you keep it all together" Chausiku gave her his gift with care and reverence to Sunset before smiling at her and flying towards the coast ready to begin exploring the coral reef.

@Nightmarewolf952 @perfectoranges (perfectoranges In order not to waste a lot of your time since I understand that you will be busy, I have put in bold what I think is important about the event for you).

A little more calm and relaxed than yesterday Chausiku was deciding where to go to explore the undersea, Shavri was right next to him just sunbathing and enjoying the atmosphere, letting her friend to decide their daily plans at his own pace.

And after a while when Chausiku was about to approach his little great-uncle Minnow to begin exploring the reef, suddenly he heard two incredibly familiar voices behind him.

"Hello Chausiku" said an unmistakable voice that the aether male recognized inmediatly.

"DAD!!! MOM!!!" Chausiku immediately rushed to his parents to hug them with his new four arms.

"I've missed you so much. I'm so glad you could come, I really wanted to see you." Chausiku was vibrating with the excitement and joy of seeing his parents. "Look now I have four arms and ave you seen my new wings!!!Do you like them?!!" He said while vigorously shaking his wings. However, neither Kiwano nor Dusk had time to respond because Chausiku immediately spoke again "Sunset and Mudpuppy congratulated me yesterday on my wings, can you believe it, they congratulated me!!!"

Kiwano and Dusk were somewhat surprised by their son's behavior, he had always been shy and withdrawn but the Chausiku they saw now was completely different.

Shavri at that moment decided to help his friend's parents and friendly but respectfully called Chausiku's attention. "Chausiku I think you should let your parents answer before continuing to bombard them with questions" at that moment the female aether turned to Kiwano and Dusk and introduced herself "I'm sorry for interrupting your lovely and happy reunion but sometimes Chausiku gets so excited that he starts to talk and talk and sometimes it's hard to keep up with him"Said the female aether looking with a look full of affection . "My name is Shavri, I'm a close friend of Chausiku and since I also went through a change similar to hims, we have become good friends and now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to warn to that little and cute imperial that Chausiku wanted to explore the coral reef with him and while I'm at it, I'm going to ask if I can join the excursion, it sounds funny. Nice to meet you." Shavri bowed her head and nodded respectfully towards his friends' parents and after saying "Chausiku remember, take a deep breath and let your parents talk" she happily walked away in the direction of Minnow to talk with him about Chausiku decision.

While Shavri was talkingwith Chausiku uncle, he had managed to (barely) contain his energy and looked happily at his parents. He wanted to know how they were, how are his siblings, he was really curious to know what they thought of his change and he was excited to tell them how happy he is in his new clan and how many friends he had recently made.

I already excused me yesterday with perfectoranges but now i´ll excuse me too with you Nightmarewolf952 once i start to write i write a lot....sorry T-T
And perfectoranges I'm not sure if I should have pinged you or not, but like in the whole process Chausiku decided to go with Minnow to explore the coral reef that's why I added you... I don't know if I did it right, if I made you miss the time sorry

Edit bcs it´s my first time in somehing like this and even if i saw the calendar yesterday i forgot today is Sunset birthday perfectoranges all this is for Sunset X3

Some minutes later:

After talking to Minnow and leaving Chausiku with his parents for a while until they continued on their way, Shavri approached Chausiku, told him what Minnow had told her and after a few minutes while both was looking at the sea, she said "...hey, it wasn't your great-grandmother's birthday today?"

Needless to say, Chausiku's eyes widened and he hurried out to get the gift he had brought from home for his great-grandmother.

After grabbing the gift in a hurry and relaxing a little when he saw that he was not the last one to give Sunset a gift. Chausiku gave his gift to Sunset, he had a
strange elongated thing in his arms, the weird object that Chausiku was carefully handing was wrapped in a very strange handkerchief and it´s radiated a very powerful and strange energy.

When Chausiku unwrapped the gift of the handkerchief in front of Sunset, she saw a crystal of an intense purple color and inside she saw swirls,stars and constellations, but what really caught her attention was the powerful energy that she now noticed was truly immense without the handkerchief around the crystal.

Chausiku very carefully offered it to her great-grandmother and told her "This crystal is from our leader's mane, her arcane magic is so powerful and she emanates so much magic that it crystallizes on her shoulders and back. When the crystals mature, they fall off naturally and can be used to make powerful spells and they can greatly enhance any potion if you use it. I only recommend to being careful that it does not explode, since it has a lot energy and its a little unstable." Chausiku looked at his great-grandmother as he offered to Sunset the handkerchief in which it was wrapped the crystal. "This fabric is magically woven and created by our best magicians and artisans, although it does not prevent the magic of the crystal from coming out if it prevents anything external from destabilizing it, so I recommend that you keep it all together" Chausiku gave her his gift with care and reverence to Sunset before smiling at her and flying towards the coast ready to begin exploring the coral reef.

D2amkaN.png
[center](Day 1) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89552090][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/895521/89552090_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] After a relaxing time in the hot springs (And whoa, they are really as amazing as she expected! She definitely wants to come back another time) Hila thanks [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69339337]Simera[/url] for the drinks and towels and goes back to the Traveller's Dens. The sun was setting already and it was soon to be night. Hila grabs something from her belongings and goes to look for Sunset once again. Luckly, she didn't take long to find the imperial! Thankfully seems like the crowd around her seemed to have diminished considerably as many of them have already greeted the matriarch. [i]"Heyyyaa!! Miss Sunset!"[/i] Hila calls, not being very discreet at all [i]"Can we talk for a second here, ya?" [/i]As sunset turns her head to the smaller dragon, her beautiful iridescent scales glittering in the very first hints of moonlight, she sees the bogsneak plop a strange pink bag in front of her. Seemed to be made by some kind of leather, and upon close inspection, the leather seems to glitter in the light. [center][item=Crystallized Satchel][/center] [i]"So"[/i] Hila continues "In the invitation it said it was like a big family gathering but also your birthday tomorrow you know? I tought it would be nice to bring something. I didn't know exactly what, but I tought these would be nice" Hilla opens the bag a little to reveal several gleaming gemstones of varying colors, sizes and shapes. [center][item=Chrysoberyl] [item=Amber] [item=Prehnite] [item=Almandine], [item=Rhodochrosite] [item=Bloodstone] [item=Apatite] [item=Foo's Eye] [item=Morganite] [item=Celestine][/center] [i]"Well I hope ya like them! They come from my Arcane homeland. I'm giving those today because tomorrow it's gonna be impossible, with how many of us that are here! And I toight the Vitali side of my family was big, BAHAHAH!"[/i] [center]__________________________________________________________________________ (Day 2) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=89552090&skin=0&apparel=19648,6025,22410,47016,47017&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Hila, with other dragons, watches as the water mages place the underwather breathing spell on them. Not thinking to hard about it, she follows her gut and decides to go visit the kelp forest with Mudpuppy and the others
(Day 1)

89552090_350.png

After a relaxing time in the hot springs (And whoa, they are really as amazing as she expected! She definitely wants to come back another time) Hila thanks Simera for the drinks and towels and goes back to the Traveller's Dens. The sun was setting already and it was soon to be night. Hila grabs something from her belongings and goes to look for Sunset once again. Luckly, she didn't take long to find the imperial! Thankfully seems like the crowd around her seemed to have diminished considerably as many of them have already greeted the matriarch.

"Heyyyaa!! Miss Sunset!" Hila calls, not being very discreet at all "Can we talk for a second here, ya?" As sunset turns her head to the smaller dragon, her beautiful iridescent scales glittering in the very first hints of moonlight, she sees the bogsneak plop a strange pink bag in front of her. Seemed to be made by some kind of leather, and upon close inspection, the leather seems to glitter in the light.
Crystallized Satchel

"So" Hila continues "In the invitation it said it was like a big family gathering but also your birthday tomorrow you know? I tought it would be nice to bring something. I didn't know exactly what, but I tought these would be nice" Hilla opens the bag a little to reveal several gleaming gemstones of varying colors, sizes and shapes.
Chrysoberyl Amber Prehnite Almandine , Rhodochrosite Bloodstone Apatite Foo's Eye Morganite Celestine

"Well I hope ya like them! They come from my Arcane homeland. I'm giving those today because tomorrow it's gonna be impossible, with how many of us that are here! And I toight the Vitali side of my family was big, BAHAHAH!"

(Day 2)

dragon?did=89552090&skin=0&apparel=19648,6025,22410,47016,47017&xt=dressing.png

Hila, with other dragons, watches as the water mages place the underwather breathing spell on them. Not thinking to hard about it, she follows her gut and decides to go visit the kelp forest with Mudpuppy and the others
GJ4HbdE.gif
@Newtinmpls

Marling's stomache rumbled. Ddu laughs. "I take that as YES PLEASE I'M STARVING TANKYOU!" "Yes. That." Marling mumbled, embarrased. "Oh pack of bug chips coming up!" Ddu yells dramatically. Marling smiles shyly
@Newtinmpls

Marling's stomache rumbled. Ddu laughs. "I take that as YES PLEASE I'M STARVING TANKYOU!" "Yes. That." Marling mumbled, embarrased. "Oh pack of bug chips coming up!" Ddu yells dramatically. Marling smiles shyly
db2w69l-f0689cc1-59ab-49b1-a1ec-ec4a2d00e11e.png
FR+3/Softie/She/Her/Wishlist/ Mini shop