Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Achievement Lending - NEW: Scenes Added!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39
@MissAri

May I please borrowww-

This Ol' Tree Has Been Through a Lot
Vistas for Every Season
It's Always the Purrfect Time of Year
and The Summer Wind Came Blowing In ~?
@MissAri

May I please borrowww-

This Ol' Tree Has Been Through a Lot
Vistas for Every Season
It's Always the Purrfect Time of Year
and The Summer Wind Came Blowing In ~?
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
@MissAri

Please could I borrow for the following achievements:
  • This Ol' Tree Has Been Through a Lot
  • Post-Battle Procurement (Shields)
  • Post-Battle Procurement (Arrows)
  • Post-Battle Procurement (Swords)
  • Legal Tend-ARRR
  • The Expiration Date Wasn't a Suggestion

I'm also wondering if it's possible to cheese the big treasure-earning achievement if I send you the treasure I need to have earned and you 'buy' the items back from me with that treasure. Let me know if you're interested in trying.

I'm FR+8 so we may struggle to cross paths efficiently on work days - happy to schedule a specific time so as not to lock any of the items up for longer than necessary.
@MissAri

Please could I borrow for the following achievements:
  • This Ol' Tree Has Been Through a Lot
  • Post-Battle Procurement (Shields)
  • Post-Battle Procurement (Arrows)
  • Post-Battle Procurement (Swords)
  • Legal Tend-ARRR
  • The Expiration Date Wasn't a Suggestion

I'm also wondering if it's possible to cheese the big treasure-earning achievement if I send you the treasure I need to have earned and you 'buy' the items back from me with that treasure. Let me know if you're interested in trying.

I'm FR+8 so we may struggle to cross paths efficiently on work days - happy to schedule a specific time so as not to lock any of the items up for longer than necessary.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
@MissAri Sorry!! I had gone offline when they were sent and it seems like I can't accept the CR anymore. I'd still really like to borrow the 2 sets :) I'll be online for the next 3 hours or so. Hopefully our paths can cross! :D
@MissAri Sorry!! I had gone offline when they were sent and it seems like I can't accept the CR anymore. I'd still really like to borrow the 2 sets :) I'll be online for the next 3 hours or so. Hopefully our paths can cross! :D
MreCscM.png
@MissAri - If possible, could I borrow the vistas for Vistas for Every Season?
@MissAri - If possible, could I borrow the vistas for Vistas for Every Season?
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
Howdy everyone, apologies for the delays- [i]Tiger Treats[/i] had a limited release and that took up all my FR time [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] @April @ablazingstar @Sciencing @mgcltwo @Cirrostratus I'm setting up the CRs now, please let me know if there's any issues! :o
Howdy everyone, apologies for the delays- Tiger Treats had a limited release and that took up all my FR time

@April @ablazingstar @Sciencing @mgcltwo @Cirrostratus

I'm setting up the CRs now, please let me know if there's any issues! :o
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
@Sciencing

Sorry for the double ping, wanted to address your other inquiry as well- my only concern with the Sornieth Stonks achievements is the AH fees, I'm not sure how to factor those in. I'd definitely be willing to give it a shot though! :o
@Sciencing

Sorry for the double ping, wanted to address your other inquiry as well- my only concern with the Sornieth Stonks achievements is the AH fees, I'm not sure how to factor those in. I'd definitely be willing to give it a shot though! :o
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
@MissAri Yeeting the sets back to you, tysm!
@MissAri Yeeting the sets back to you, tysm!
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
@MissAri thanks for testing treasure bouncing with me! Looks like via CR doesn't work for the achievement - I'll have to earn it legitimately I guess XD
@MissAri thanks for testing treasure bouncing with me! Looks like via CR doesn't work for the achievement - I'll have to earn it legitimately I guess XD
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
@MissAri - I’m getting the CR error message unfortunately, would it be possible to resend?
@MissAri - I’m getting the CR error message unfortunately, would it be possible to resend?
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
@/MissAri You don't even imagine the amount of my gratitude for this! Thank you! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] May I have: • Sensational Silks • Oi, a Roight Distinguished Outfit, Innit? • Vistas for Every Season
@/MissAri
You don't even imagine the amount of my gratitude for this! Thank you!

May I have:
• Sensational Silks
• Oi, a Roight Distinguished Outfit, Innit?
• Vistas for Every Season
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39