Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR Giveaway!! Dragons + Items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Do you have an unearthly onyx grasp?
Do you have an unearthly onyx grasp?
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
Do you have any Eliminates to spare? I need around 3 of them. If not, do you have old fest familiars?
Do you have any Eliminates to spare? I need around 3 of them. If not, do you have old fest familiars?
Wishlist

YS27B.gif
Hello! so sorry to see you go, hope everything will be okay soon!

If you have anything in my wishlist (linked in my signature) or just anything similar to those items, I'd love to take it. Thank you so much!
Hello! so sorry to see you go, hope everything will be okay soon!

If you have anything in my wishlist (linked in my signature) or just anything similar to those items, I'd love to take it. Thank you so much!
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
Sorry to see you go, wishing all the best! I'd like this pal, if possible, and if you have any familiars left, maybe 2-3 of those? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75255054][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/752551/75255054_350.png[/img][/url]
Sorry to see you go, wishing all the best!

I'd like this pal, if possible, and if you have any familiars left, maybe 2-3 of those?
75255054_350.png
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistKGxmz.gif9F2BW.gifxX09c.gif4Q9zn.gif
hiii, i'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, but i hope that the break away from FR is kind to you

if you have any extra familiars lying around, i would love a little grab bag of those! thanks, and good luck with everything :')
hiii, i'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, but i hope that the break away from FR is kind to you

if you have any extra familiars lying around, i would love a little grab bag of those! thanks, and good luck with everything :')

art shop
accent/skin shop
sig
tumblr_pvm21ftXWy1ta9vl4o3_r2_500.gif
I’d love to have some more Familiars! And we hope to see you back someday [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
I’d love to have some more Familiars!
And we hope to see you back someday
Oh no! I'm sorry you're leaving on an unhappy note; I hope things get less stressful soon. <3 ***** I always love familiars - could I get this one, if available [item=Malachite Gladekeeper] Or perhaps this one, if not? [item=Highland Gem Guardian] I'd like whatever that colourful version of the Meditate battle stone is, if you have that floatin' around. ***** I wish you luck and strength out there!
Oh no! I'm sorry you're leaving on an unhappy note; I hope things get less stressful soon. <3

I always love familiars - could I get this one, if available

Malachite Gladekeeper

Or perhaps this one, if not?

Highland Gem Guardian

I'd like whatever that colourful version of the Meditate battle stone is, if you have that floatin' around.

I wish you luck and strength out there!

71123971.png

Come visit my free hatchery, Leaves of Teahl, for pretty dragons,
or come order a Sushi Dragon!

84058838.png
I'd really appreciate a few random items, and thank you for doing this!
I'd really appreciate a few random items, and thank you for doing this!
she/her || fr +8 || wishlist

Hello! I have a few things I would love, but honestly I would take anything! Thank you, and wish you well! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/16489.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/12194.png[/img]
Hello! I have a few things I would love, but honestly I would take anything! Thank you, and wish you well!

16489.png 12194.png
iSMOnnH.png
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear you're leaving.

Hope you'll have a lovely time off the website too!

Could I perhaps have some familiars(preferably the Which Waychunk or the Enchanted Libra) and random items through pm?
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear you're leaving.

Hope you'll have a lovely time off the website too!

Could I perhaps have some familiars(preferably the Which Waychunk or the Enchanted Libra) and random items through pm?
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10