Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR Giveaway!! Dragons + Items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
If you have any special familiars to spare I’d be super grateful :’) The G1 projects are never ending and matching them to fams is starting to get pricey as well LOL
If you have any special familiars to spare I’d be super grateful :’) The G1 projects are never ending and matching them to fams is starting to get pricey as well LOL
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@UnusualOddity
Can I have the Runescar Lynx and Scorchpaw Prowler please? Thanks! ^^
@UnusualOddity
Can I have the Runescar Lynx and Scorchpaw Prowler please? Thanks! ^^
Hello! (: Do you happen to have any one of these? I collect familiars, so anything is greatly appreciated! [item=all-seeing eye][item=hex noggle][item=which waychunk][item=enchanted libra]
Hello! (:
Do you happen to have any one of these? I collect familiars, so anything is greatly appreciated!
All-Seeing Eye Hex Noggle Which Waychunk Enchanted Libra
hz2B4dM.pngsduGJhz.png
If this is still open I'd like the Enchanted Libra and any Noglles you have left if that's alright:3 goodluck and I hope you find your way back :3
If this is still open I'd like the Enchanted Libra and any Noglles you have left if that's alright:3 goodluck and I hope you find your way back :3
If you have any of the following familiars left I would greatly appreciate them (hope that’s alright, I collect them & didn’t see a limit listed?) ! I wish you the best moving forward! :] [item = hex noggle] [item= highland gem guardian] [item = hippojay] [item= inscribed pangolin] [item = mammertee] [item = snowsquall floracat] [item = sparksylph] [item = spectre wyvern] [item = all-seeing eye]
If you have any of the following familiars left I would greatly appreciate them (hope that’s alright, I collect them & didn’t see a limit listed?) ! I wish you the best moving forward! :]
Hex Noggle Highland Gem Guardian Hippojay Inscribed Pangolin Mammertee Snowsquall Floracat Sparksylph Spectre Wyvern All-Seeing Eye
@UnusualOddity
I hope you find something great that may not be this game, or a game at all, just something special to you.
and if possible id love to give honeyedpear a loving home! They are so pretty and that bio makes me smile
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65445557
@UnusualOddity
I hope you find something great that may not be this game, or a game at all, just something special to you.
and if possible id love to give honeyedpear a loving home! They are so pretty and that bio makes me smile
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65445557
5hF3FGk.png click any? ⬇️
9DSIO.gifwZtgP.gifPSWmh.gif Pvkqf.gif h3V2M.gif0XfNM.gif
@UnusualOddity

If you have any feline familiars you don't mind parting with I'd love to take them off your hands ^^
I was also wondering if I could nab Wonder? I'm not usually a big fan of bogs but she's absolutely stunning! I've also been meaning to get a plushie dragon at some point so that works out really well for me haha
I'll probably change up her bio template and lore a little but I'll try keep it as close to the original as possible since I love how cute it is, I also think she'd look really cute alongside the luminax plushie I impulse bought a little while back.

I wish you the best of luck off FR with anything you may do in the future :)
@UnusualOddity

If you have any feline familiars you don't mind parting with I'd love to take them off your hands ^^
I was also wondering if I could nab Wonder? I'm not usually a big fan of bogs but she's absolutely stunning! I've also been meaning to get a plushie dragon at some point so that works out really well for me haha
I'll probably change up her bio template and lore a little but I'll try keep it as close to the original as possible since I love how cute it is, I also think she'd look really cute alongside the luminax plushie I impulse bought a little while back.

I wish you the best of luck off FR with anything you may do in the future :)
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L27 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
Bump [emoji=star size=1]
Bump
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
Hi if you have any left over familiers any would be great.

or any Berserk or Eliminate stones!
i hope you find your way back and came find something new and fun!
Hi if you have any left over familiers any would be great.

or any Berserk or Eliminate stones!
i hope you find your way back and came find something new and fun!
Hey! I'm looking for the old event event familiars, it would be very much appreciated!
I wish you the best, take care! :)
Hey! I'm looking for the old event event familiars, it would be very much appreciated!
I wish you the best, take care! :)
y6Tz96p.pngWMIg6Ah.png9mjyPzr.png
› Neko | › FR +18 | › They/Them
› Wishlist
hi :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10