Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FINISHED] drawing!
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123
@regxlia @modusmortis @belated @islet @chaispicedtea @mythariah @persinnamon @DragonEnjoyer25 @Doozie @businessman @lunawolf23 @firebattle @chillout @SilverM1dn1ght @NightmaresParade @beblueberry @babadook @princessinfinity @aquamarinenaga @Catmushroom11 @strawbebbyy @enigmaticii @chanter1944 @chillout @legilimens @moomargh @zenethdreams @kitkitkat @MakotheShark @Coiote @coolkat @smallercomfort @kuroda @navella @meadbhb @dryicicle @chaoticfriendzy @ninety9wyverns @zophronia

tysm everyone for supporting this little raffle! I've counted out and assigned ticket numbers to all the bonus tickets, so we are almost ready to go! There were 13 prizes in the end, so we're going to draw three rounds with 4-4-5 people in each :D

There's one matter of housekeeping I need to address before we can draw tickets, and that's the mythriah persimmons chaispicedtea accounts. I have suspicion that these three accounts might be multiaccountingdue to the fact that all three regularly bumping accounts all abruptly stopped posting on the same day, May 4th. Consequently, I've taken their bump tickets out of the count. If any of the owners of these accounts reaches out to me in the next 24 hours, then I might add those tickets back in again. Otherwise, we'll proceed forward tomorrow with our first round! thanks again everyone :D

@regxlia @modusmortis @belated @islet @chaispicedtea @mythariah @persinnamon @DragonEnjoyer25 @Doozie @businessman @lunawolf23 @firebattle @chillout @SilverM1dn1ght @NightmaresParade @beblueberry @babadook @princessinfinity @aquamarinenaga @Catmushroom11 @strawbebbyy @enigmaticii @chanter1944 @chillout @legilimens @moomargh @zenethdreams @kitkitkat @MakotheShark @Coiote @coolkat @smallercomfort @kuroda @navella @meadbhb @dryicicle @chaoticfriendzy @ninety9wyverns @zophronia

tysm everyone for supporting this little raffle! I've counted out and assigned ticket numbers to all the bonus tickets, so we are almost ready to go! There were 13 prizes in the end, so we're going to draw three rounds with 4-4-5 people in each :D

There's one matter of housekeeping I need to address before we can draw tickets, and that's the mythriah persimmons chaispicedtea accounts. I have suspicion that these three accounts might be multiaccountingdue to the fact that all three regularly bumping accounts all abruptly stopped posting on the same day, May 4th. Consequently, I've taken their bump tickets out of the count. If any of the owners of these accounts reaches out to me in the next 24 hours, then I might add those tickets back in again. Otherwise, we'll proceed forward tomorrow with our first round! thanks again everyone :D

more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
Good luck everyone!
Good luck everyone!
@regxlia @belated @islet @DragonEnjoyer25 @Doozie @lunawolf23 @firebattle @chillout @SilverM1dn1ght @NightmaresParade @beblueberry @babadook @princessinfinity @aquamarinenaga @Catmushroom11 @strawbebbyy @enigmaticii @chanter1944 @chillout @legilimens @zenethdreams @kitkitkat @MakotheShark @Coiote @coolkat @smallercomfort @kuroda @navella @meadbhb @chaoticfriendzy @ninety9wyverns @zophronia

all right! It's drawing time! I'm going to ping everyone this round but after this, only winners will be pinged unless you let me know you want to be :D

winners drawn in batches of four. each winner will be assigned a number -- you should list as many prizes as the number beside your name in order of preference. You have 24 hours to respond before you're dropped down to the next round.

our first winners are, as follows:

1. @dryicicle (824)
2. @moomargh (649)
3. @modusmortis (1591)
4. @businessman (331)
@regxlia @belated @islet @DragonEnjoyer25 @Doozie @lunawolf23 @firebattle @chillout @SilverM1dn1ght @NightmaresParade @beblueberry @babadook @princessinfinity @aquamarinenaga @Catmushroom11 @strawbebbyy @enigmaticii @chanter1944 @chillout @legilimens @zenethdreams @kitkitkat @MakotheShark @Coiote @coolkat @smallercomfort @kuroda @navella @meadbhb @chaoticfriendzy @ninety9wyverns @zophronia

all right! It's drawing time! I'm going to ping everyone this round but after this, only winners will be pinged unless you let me know you want to be :D

winners drawn in batches of four. each winner will be assigned a number -- you should list as many prizes as the number beside your name in order of preference. You have 24 hours to respond before you're dropped down to the next round.

our first winners are, as follows:

1. @dryicicle (824)
2. @moomargh (649)
3. @modusmortis (1591)
4. @businessman (331)
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
:0 Hooray! I'd love to claim the mines (the mines) reward for the random elemental egg!
:0 Hooray! I'd love to claim the mines (the mines) reward for the random elemental egg!

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse
RNG Adopts - Art Commissions - Headshot Adopts _______

dryicicle.gif
Ooh awesome!!! I'm so happy. Since the first one already picked I guess I can choose one, so it would be: Manticorecore

Thank you!!
Ooh awesome!!! I'm so happy. Since the first one already picked I guess I can choose one, so it would be: Manticorecore

Thank you!!
2T7Jk2l.png
Oh, thank you so much, and congratulations to the other winners! I'd like one of these please:

1. Manticorecore
2. the last of us
3. oh where do we begin?
Oh, thank you so much, and congratulations to the other winners! I'd like one of these please:

1. Manticorecore
2. the last of us
3. oh where do we begin?
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!

Ping me please.

Ping me please.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
Thanks for hosting this raffle! I would like to pick bultaoreune please!
Thanks for hosting this raffle! I would like to pick bultaoreune please!
...business
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123