Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [MJ23] Aster and Atlantis's Windy Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="oneluckyduck" date="2023-04-03 05:43:25" ] Aster and Attie open the envelope to reveal...425! Congratulations, Delphi, with your guess of 385! Apparently you just needed someone to be your proxy. [/quote] Delphi would be so annoyed that the one day she didn't go in person was the day she won. But like, happy-annoyed, since she won.
oneluckyduck wrote on 2023-04-03 05:43:25:
Aster and Attie open the envelope to reveal...425! Congratulations, Delphi, with your guess of 385! Apparently you just needed someone to be your proxy.

Delphi would be so annoyed that the one day she didn't go in person was the day she won. But like, happy-annoyed, since she won.
mvO7hvU.png 5kRkxhJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
kCHWEjf.png
Just returned from Hiatus!
Let me know if you're missing something from me and please be patient while I adjust to the game again!
Aster and Attie are running around, helping others to break down their booths and pack up their wares- or at least, getting underfoot in an attempt to be helpful. Their own booth is still intact, with a large banner across the top, and as you approach it they spot you.

"HELLO! HELLO AGAIN!" Attie calls, and Aster glides over before skidding to a stop- you step out of the way so she doesn't crash. She is also excited, and gestures out to everything going around you.
"We're so happy you came back to see the drawing! And I think you're the last one who's going to get here in time, why don't you hang out with everyone?

You realize that, among the crowd, others are waiting- larger dragons, smaller dragons, harpies tucked among them. Some are packing up their own stalls, while others are visitors relaxing, but they're all keeping an eye on the two youngsters. It seems you weren't the only one interested in the final raffle.
Attie shakes himself as he settles down behind the booth, and pulls out a bowl. It's full of paper, and you know that these tickets are for the big prizes.
Aster frowns a little. "Wow, there's a lot of names in here, I didn't think we had that many participants..."
You cough, and see a smaller harpy darting away into the bushes. You see others look to the side, or freeze, or smile wider- it seems the young lass didn't only come to you with the offer for extra help.
But Attie just shrugs, and reaches in a claw. "Today, for our final raffle, the winners are..."

1. @MordusMortis
2. @IamNoHere
3. @ArithMedic
4. @Harpyja
5. @Treesapperson

Congratulations! Please post your prize choices in the thread. If you have first place, post your top prize. If you have second place, please post your first and second choices, and so on.

Thank you, thank you, thank you all! One thank you could never be enough. I had a great time running this event, and learning about these two as I went.
I'll also say it again, since once isn't enough- thank you for your patience as it went on. I've learned a lot from running this raffle, and I've made sure to write down my notes so I don't make the same mistakes again! I thought I would have a lot more free time when I originally planned it, but of course life likes to throw little storms our way. Little, two-week long, multipart storms....well. Your patience was a gift, and I truly appreciate it.
If you would like to participate in a raffle like this (or a future scavhunt!) please fill out this form here! Attie and Aster will come back in the future- but bigger, better, and most importantly, more organized.

@kittykittencat
@ArithMedic
@treesapperson
@Shrapnarl
@obcordata
@tigressRising
@IamNoHere
@Dessy
@MerlinMausi
@hawketh
@Regxlia
@Islet
@Zenhugz
@RedGryphon
@Xirei
@KairinRose
@harpyja
@ModusMortis
Aster and Attie are running around, helping others to break down their booths and pack up their wares- or at least, getting underfoot in an attempt to be helpful. Their own booth is still intact, with a large banner across the top, and as you approach it they spot you.

"HELLO! HELLO AGAIN!" Attie calls, and Aster glides over before skidding to a stop- you step out of the way so she doesn't crash. She is also excited, and gestures out to everything going around you.
"We're so happy you came back to see the drawing! And I think you're the last one who's going to get here in time, why don't you hang out with everyone?

You realize that, among the crowd, others are waiting- larger dragons, smaller dragons, harpies tucked among them. Some are packing up their own stalls, while others are visitors relaxing, but they're all keeping an eye on the two youngsters. It seems you weren't the only one interested in the final raffle.
Attie shakes himself as he settles down behind the booth, and pulls out a bowl. It's full of paper, and you know that these tickets are for the big prizes.
Aster frowns a little. "Wow, there's a lot of names in here, I didn't think we had that many participants..."
You cough, and see a smaller harpy darting away into the bushes. You see others look to the side, or freeze, or smile wider- it seems the young lass didn't only come to you with the offer for extra help.
But Attie just shrugs, and reaches in a claw. "Today, for our final raffle, the winners are..."

1. @MordusMortis
2. @IamNoHere
3. @ArithMedic
4. @Harpyja
5. @Treesapperson

Congratulations! Please post your prize choices in the thread. If you have first place, post your top prize. If you have second place, please post your first and second choices, and so on.

Thank you, thank you, thank you all! One thank you could never be enough. I had a great time running this event, and learning about these two as I went.
I'll also say it again, since once isn't enough- thank you for your patience as it went on. I've learned a lot from running this raffle, and I've made sure to write down my notes so I don't make the same mistakes again! I thought I would have a lot more free time when I originally planned it, but of course life likes to throw little storms our way. Little, two-week long, multipart storms....well. Your patience was a gift, and I truly appreciate it.
If you would like to participate in a raffle like this (or a future scavhunt!) please fill out this form here! Attie and Aster will come back in the future- but bigger, better, and most importantly, more organized.

@kittykittencat
@ArithMedic
@treesapperson
@Shrapnarl
@obcordata
@tigressRising
@IamNoHere
@Dessy
@MerlinMausi
@hawketh
@Regxlia
@Islet
@Zenhugz
@RedGryphon
@Xirei
@KairinRose
@harpyja
@ModusMortis
FR+3
Wow, thank you so much!! This was such a fun raffle :)

1. Natural 20 UMA
2. Eggy Eggy
3. Suffering Cube
4. West Wind Regalia
5. Ginkgo Biloba Butterfly
Wow, thank you so much!! This was such a fun raffle :)

1. Natural 20 UMA
2. Eggy Eggy
3. Suffering Cube
4. West Wind Regalia
5. Ginkgo Biloba Butterfly
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
Congratulations to the other winners! And thank you so much for putting this together! I had fun, and will be signing up on that form shortly. :D

I’d like to pick the following, please:
1. Natural 20 UMA
Congratulations to the other winners! And thank you so much for putting this together! I had fun, and will be signing up on that form shortly. :D

I’d like to pick the following, please:
1. Natural 20 UMA
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
Thank you! ^^

1.) Eggy Eggy
2.) Sea Turtle, See Dinner
Thank you! ^^

1.) Eggy Eggy
2.) Sea Turtle, See Dinner
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oh wow, thank you!

1. Ginkgo Biloba Butterfly
2. All Roads Lead To
3. West Wind Regalia
4. Sea Turtle, See Dinner
Oh wow, thank you!

1. Ginkgo Biloba Butterfly
2. All Roads Lead To
3. West Wind Regalia
4. Sea Turtle, See Dinner
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
OMG I just saw this because I took a day's break after being overwhelmed by dom activities and the chaos that was the internet on April Fools
1. Eggy Eggy
2. Natural 20 UMA
3. Ginkgo Biloba Butterfly
OMG I just saw this because I took a day's break after being overwhelmed by dom activities and the chaos that was the internet on April Fools
1. Eggy Eggy
2. Natural 20 UMA
3. Ginkgo Biloba Butterfly
mvO7hvU.png 5kRkxhJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
kCHWEjf.png
Just returned from Hiatus!
Let me know if you're missing something from me and please be patient while I adjust to the game again!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8