Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (R) Free Raffle || Closed!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Bump 35!
Bump 35!
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
Bump
Bump
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
bump!!
bump!!
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
Bump! ^^
Bump! ^^
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
Bump
Bump
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
Hello! I wasn't sure if I should mass ping people about the fact that the raffle ended,and I've decided not to. Better not to disturb the beehive everybody..

To those who were pinged though -- big congratulations,you've won! The RNG has decided that you were the chosen one.

I wasn't expecting so many people to join,and I'm really extremely thankful for the amount of people that have joined. Without them? This raffle would've probably gotten cancelled.
At first,this raffle was meant to be just a "test run" to see if a anybody would join here and there,but my my,I wasn't expecting that many people coming!
To some that showed off their dragons or wrote something that they were thankful for,I absolutely loved reading and looking at every single one -- all of them were just really unique and heart-warming in some way.

I'd say that this raffle was a success,a big one. Next time,hopefully I'll make a raffle with twice as many prizes and with different,unique tasks people could do. But,that's still way too early to assume,so who knows? Things might change.

Thank you super,super much for joining in,and hopefully,I might see you around again in future raffle(s)!

Okay,enough talking. Without further ado,here is the first batch of winners:

1. @Newtinmpls
2. @LittleRascle
3. @Ebonfeather
4. @corvuscall
5. @HalIow
6. @TheNuggieKing
7. @ChaiSpicedTea
8. @beBlueberry
9. @Syasper
10. @Prowlbeast2

Like stated in the rules:

Name the prizes by your preference. For example,when you ended up being in a 3rd place,you get to name 3 prizes you want the most,if 5th place - 5 prizes,etc.
You have 24 hours to respond,otherwise,I'll re-roll the RNG and pass that place you've gotten to another person.

Congrats,and huge thank you once again!
Hello! I wasn't sure if I should mass ping people about the fact that the raffle ended,and I've decided not to. Better not to disturb the beehive everybody..

To those who were pinged though -- big congratulations,you've won! The RNG has decided that you were the chosen one.

I wasn't expecting so many people to join,and I'm really extremely thankful for the amount of people that have joined. Without them? This raffle would've probably gotten cancelled.
At first,this raffle was meant to be just a "test run" to see if a anybody would join here and there,but my my,I wasn't expecting that many people coming!
To some that showed off their dragons or wrote something that they were thankful for,I absolutely loved reading and looking at every single one -- all of them were just really unique and heart-warming in some way.

I'd say that this raffle was a success,a big one. Next time,hopefully I'll make a raffle with twice as many prizes and with different,unique tasks people could do. But,that's still way too early to assume,so who knows? Things might change.

Thank you super,super much for joining in,and hopefully,I might see you around again in future raffle(s)!

Okay,enough talking. Without further ado,here is the first batch of winners:

1. @Newtinmpls
2. @LittleRascle
3. @Ebonfeather
4. @corvuscall
5. @HalIow
6. @TheNuggieKing
7. @ChaiSpicedTea
8. @beBlueberry
9. @Syasper
10. @Prowlbeast2

Like stated in the rules:

Name the prizes by your preference. For example,when you ended up being in a 3rd place,you get to name 3 prizes you want the most,if 5th place - 5 prizes,etc.
You have 24 hours to respond,otherwise,I'll re-roll the RNG and pass that place you've gotten to another person.

Congrats,and huge thank you once again!
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png 7DcAca6.png
bYSdYyu.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
@slovakia

what a surprise!
i’m not sure how this works, so forgive me if im choosing stuff im not eligible for
10th place, so 10 right?

but the Coatl permababy, Snapper permababy, Void apparel set, Psion apparel set, Haunting Amber apparel set, Nocturne breed change (modern set??), Blooming Nature fest set, Blazing Fire fest set, and 100 gems interest me!
@slovakia

what a surprise!
i’m not sure how this works, so forgive me if im choosing stuff im not eligible for
10th place, so 10 right?

but the Coatl permababy, Snapper permababy, Void apparel set, Psion apparel set, Haunting Amber apparel set, Nocturne breed change (modern set??), Blooming Nature fest set, Blazing Fire fest set, and 100 gems interest me!
vista_coatl2.png wh3Tiip.png
160P7Fb.png
tqGkHih.png
8O67LBq.png
SYiQlxK.png
zLLQDMW.png ll0CfnD.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
q9EEy5M.png
UU9vIu2.png
Gaq8bW1.png
vista_coatl2.png
@Slovakia

Wow. Okay if if 1 choose 1 thing: my pick would be the BloomingNature set.
@Slovakia

Wow. Okay if if 1 choose 1 thing: my pick would be the BloomingNature set.
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
hope you're feeling better :') here is the order of prizes i would like

1. I'm Blue Da Ba Dee
2. Pouch of Gems
3. Pouch of Treasure
4. Lord of Souls <3

and thank you so much for hosting this raffle!
hope you're feeling better :') here is the order of prizes i would like

1. I'm Blue Da Ba Dee
2. Pouch of Gems
3. Pouch of Treasure
4. Lord of Souls <3

and thank you so much for hosting this raffle!
WvEXipG.pngOPFWPxg.pngJkqGYr7.png 5hF3FGk.png
Da5UPof.png0HBKL8H.pngkcbWnDp.png
TWSJTng.pngbVV6yhw.pngmlHpBMC.png
Bump
Bump
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57