Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Artist Raffle 3: CLOSED!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31
Myth don't worry! I hope your husband gets better, life is horrible when you're sick, so don't worry about it! The sheer fact that there a raffle where I get to do art AND get compliments fr people is insane.
Myth don't worry! I hope your husband gets better, life is horrible when you're sick, so don't worry about it! The sheer fact that there a raffle where I get to do art AND get compliments fr people is insane.
Please click this thing->?gfyyM=platform.png
I am so sorry for the reason of the extra day. I hope he will get well soon! BUT I had time for another one >:3 [img]https://i.ibb.co/GdYP21k/MYFFMOFFBIRF.png[/img]
I am so sorry for the reason of the extra day. I hope he will get well soon!
BUT
I had time for another one >:3
MYFFMOFFBIRF.png
Hope I'm not too late, did your snapper gal. I love her lore. [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/Wz5Xfzqn/raffle-snapper-art-1.png[/img][/center]
Hope I'm not too late, did your snapper gal. I love her lore.
raffle-snapper-art-1.png
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
[center]Tried to do a Plushie Aether Moonmoth. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84412004][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/844121/84412004_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PAbCIxH.jpg[/img][/center]
Tried to do a Plushie Aether Moonmoth.

84412004_350.png

PAbCIxH.jpg
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
AHAHA So long story short I completely forgor about this and how much I rlly wanted to do it. SOOOOO, I just did a SUPER derpy drawing of the very pretty girl Mirasol! I was gonna do an Aether but they're a bit complicated for doing in under an hour very derpily (derpily? derpy-y? derp-like?) XD. And Snappers r the derpiest derg on their own! Prove me wrong. Anyways I hope u like it XD! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1017909594661597205/1088581041486303242/MirasolFR.png[/img]
AHAHA
So long story short I completely forgor about this and how much I rlly wanted to do it. SOOOOO, I just did a SUPER derpy drawing of the very pretty girl Mirasol!
I was gonna do an Aether but they're a bit complicated for doing in under an hour very derpily (derpily? derpy-y? derp-like?) XD. And Snappers r the derpiest derg on their own! Prove me wrong.
Anyways I hope u like it XD!
MirasolFR.png
30.png Terraria anyone?
Any Pronouns besides she
Have mushrooms? G I V E
Things I want
Check out my art!
ACK I forgot about these!! *Yeets art at you while rushing to do something* [img]https://i.imgur.com/ryhe0GP.jpg[/img]=Level one soup noodle [img]https://i.imgur.com/JfPBFil.jpg[/img]=Shiny haired Pearlcatcher Riku. ADMIRE HIS SHINIES. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vx9e0Sj.jpg[/img] I actually forget this ones name! Sorry :( *Weeps becaus I can't colour in traditional* They all didn't have art at the time I drew them, but then I didn't submit them for a while.
ACK I forgot about these!!
*Yeets art at you while rushing to do something*
ryhe0GP.jpg=Level one soup noodle

JfPBFil.jpg=Shiny haired Pearlcatcher Riku. ADMIRE HIS SHINIES.

vx9e0Sj.jpg
I actually forget this ones name! Sorry :(

*Weeps becaus I can't colour in traditional*

They all didn't have art at the time I drew them, but then I didn't submit them for a while.

wxiARy9.png
  • Peryton
  • ADHD
  • Friendly
  • Pings OK!
down
mz4O9Iy.gif
cutkr0S.png
DoQJ9XF.png
WYxPUv8.png
cZOnhJ9.png
Bt9KLea.png

vXkV3L9.gif
25JQOyr.pngX6bCU0I.pngN9TaxUS.pngsm7JQNl.pngWq7yxTc.gif
@BurittoKimasan
Mythderg, Animal Crossing Edition, is super cute! I Love the human/dragon gajinka blend. The mane and floof tail with the stars is cool cuz you didn't put in lots of details but totally nailed the gene. Also really like the Nature Tree emblem on the book. (Or is it a bag? it's Myth. It's BOTH!)

@RandomCheese
Lido's art flowers look really neat! The lighter colored shapes on, and around the flower frames TOTALLY give the flower impression! The pink inside them compliments the purple, but contrasts enough to make the images pop out of the screen! And your sketches are adorable! Love the flowers especially!

@Thundre
I LIKE your artwork! It's not bad at all!!! So glad you got to come and do art! Geoeffry's hat is MAGNIFICENT, as is the detailing on the necklace. The face is simple lines but elegant looking, and the fireball/electricity is subtle but totally conveys power. Very nicely done.

Kyrene is adorable, and brings to mind the girl in How to Train Your Dragon! Such detailing on the crown, leaves and rose! Great proportions, too, on the face, body and horns.

Sanctum is totally detailed! Interesting to see how each piece reflects more detailing. I love the pattern and shading for the shawl, and the freckles and designs on the face. The design in the background adds character and depth.

@BurittoKimasan
Mythderg, Animal Crossing Edition, is super cute! I Love the human/dragon gajinka blend. The mane and floof tail with the stars is cool cuz you didn't put in lots of details but totally nailed the gene. Also really like the Nature Tree emblem on the book. (Or is it a bag? it's Myth. It's BOTH!)

@RandomCheese
Lido's art flowers look really neat! The lighter colored shapes on, and around the flower frames TOTALLY give the flower impression! The pink inside them compliments the purple, but contrasts enough to make the images pop out of the screen! And your sketches are adorable! Love the flowers especially!

@Thundre
I LIKE your artwork! It's not bad at all!!! So glad you got to come and do art! Geoeffry's hat is MAGNIFICENT, as is the detailing on the necklace. The face is simple lines but elegant looking, and the fireball/electricity is subtle but totally conveys power. Very nicely done.

Kyrene is adorable, and brings to mind the girl in How to Train Your Dragon! Such detailing on the crown, leaves and rose! Great proportions, too, on the face, body and horns.

Sanctum is totally detailed! Interesting to see how each piece reflects more detailing. I love the pattern and shading for the shawl, and the freckles and designs on the face. The design in the background adds character and depth.

@lapras131
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Aether Moth Dragon!!! SO CUTE! The whiskers I LOVE so much!!! And the FLOOF! But the wings are SO WELL DONE!!! The colors, the shading and the pattern! WOW! You totally inspire me!

@Rigger
So glad you made it! Your snapper girl looks very good! I like how the wings go out of the picture frame. The look on her face makes you wonder what has caught her attention. You did a nice job with the various greens, especially the neon hair tuft to match the eyes! And nice simple job on the genes!

@CiderDragonfly
DERPY DERG SNAPPER!!!! Very cute! Love the eclectic background to go with the various shots. Nice bright colors that complement the dragon's colors. Nice use of white lines to give depth, and I really like how you have captured the horns and chin structure of snappers!
(Can't wait to see a derp-like Aether from you someday!)

@Stagraven
GLAD YOU REMEMBERED! It would have been a shame not to have these pieces of art for Myth's collection!
The long, noodly looking dragon SLURPING noodles is PERFECT! You did a really great job on the head frills, and the smile with the teeth showing! The eye focused on the noodle, and the tiny heart show just what a HAPPY dragon this little one is!

Riku admiring his shinies is so funny! The look on his face with the eye slant, and the smile convey so much satisfaction of his Shinie Collection! It always amazes me how very basic lines can show so much character! I also very much like the shading on the mane- it inspired me to try something similar sometime. All three pictures have GREAT shading!

The Top Hat baby is my favorite though! He looks so regal and sophisticated for his night out on the town! Dressed to the T with hat, monocle and walking stick! (nice faceting on the jewel!) But it's the mouse perched so daintily on his snoot!!!!! That is true friendship!
@lapras131
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Aether Moth Dragon!!! SO CUTE! The whiskers I LOVE so much!!! And the FLOOF! But the wings are SO WELL DONE!!! The colors, the shading and the pattern! WOW! You totally inspire me!

@Rigger
So glad you made it! Your snapper girl looks very good! I like how the wings go out of the picture frame. The look on her face makes you wonder what has caught her attention. You did a nice job with the various greens, especially the neon hair tuft to match the eyes! And nice simple job on the genes!

@CiderDragonfly
DERPY DERG SNAPPER!!!! Very cute! Love the eclectic background to go with the various shots. Nice bright colors that complement the dragon's colors. Nice use of white lines to give depth, and I really like how you have captured the horns and chin structure of snappers!
(Can't wait to see a derp-like Aether from you someday!)

@Stagraven
GLAD YOU REMEMBERED! It would have been a shame not to have these pieces of art for Myth's collection!
The long, noodly looking dragon SLURPING noodles is PERFECT! You did a really great job on the head frills, and the smile with the teeth showing! The eye focused on the noodle, and the tiny heart show just what a HAPPY dragon this little one is!

Riku admiring his shinies is so funny! The look on his face with the eye slant, and the smile convey so much satisfaction of his Shinie Collection! It always amazes me how very basic lines can show so much character! I also very much like the shading on the mane- it inspired me to try something similar sometime. All three pictures have GREAT shading!

The Top Hat baby is my favorite though! He looks so regal and sophisticated for his night out on the town! Dressed to the T with hat, monocle and walking stick! (nice faceting on the jewel!) But it's the mouse perched so daintily on his snoot!!!!! That is true friendship!
@MythDancer
Sorry- should have started with this message for YOU!!!!

NO STRESS-
NO WORRIES about Raffle please!!!!

We all understand SICK! (YUCKKKKKKKKKY!)

You and hubby just please rest, take care of yourselves, and get better!
We'll all be here when you get back!

<3
@MythDancer
Sorry- should have started with this message for YOU!!!!

NO STRESS-
NO WORRIES about Raffle please!!!!

We all understand SICK! (YUCKKKKKKKKKY!)

You and hubby just please rest, take care of yourselves, and get better!
We'll all be here when you get back!

<3
Congratulations at Flitt for winning the grand prize! Please comment to let me know which prize you would like.

alskjgdlsj @Flitt I'M SORRY I'M SO SICK RIGHT NOW I TYPED AT INSTEAD OF @
Congratulations at Flitt for winning the grand prize! Please comment to let me know which prize you would like.

alskjgdlsj @Flitt I'M SORRY I'M SO SICK RIGHT NOW I TYPED AT INSTEAD OF @
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31