Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pest's Big Wig Giveaway - CONCLUDED
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58
Fav Food? Probably soup. Very broad, I know, but I could LIVE off the stuff. If I HAD to chose, it would be Italian Wedding Soup.

Thanks for the opportunity and please ping with results :D
Fav Food? Probably soup. Very broad, I know, but I could LIVE off the stuff. If I HAD to chose, it would be Italian Wedding Soup.

Thanks for the opportunity and please ping with results :D
ZeqjIVr.pngCeXKCTs.pngm325B11.pngXRLXA9U.pngoDxwf8B.pngWRPJKhj.pngFpoRwnO.pngJLfxO0N.pngybizMWD.pngE3MZdaA.pngT2nbrk6.pngyjMH2e7.pngTz9zkEa.png
lBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.png
Oh my goodness this is so sweet of you! Best of luck to everyone. It’s hard to choose a favorite food but I always love Thai food or good chicken noodle soup with lots of noodles.

I’d love to be pinged for results
Oh my goodness this is so sweet of you! Best of luck to everyone. It’s hard to choose a favorite food but I always love Thai food or good chicken noodle soup with lots of noodles.

I’d love to be pinged for results
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
My favourite food is probably lasagna, although I like any form of pasta. I've cooked various forms of it before, quite tasty!

Please only ping if I win or for other giveaways, thanks!
My favourite food is probably lasagna, although I like any form of pasta. I've cooked various forms of it before, quite tasty!

Please only ping if I win or for other giveaways, thanks!
hmmmm..... my favorite food is my mom's macaroni and cheese. She makes it with a bit of sour cream to add more taste to it and I love it. I have never made it and might not try because I'm not good in the kitchen.

I'd like to be pinged for the results.
hmmmm..... my favorite food is my mom's macaroni and cheese. She makes it with a bit of sour cream to add more taste to it and I love it. I have never made it and might not try because I'm not good in the kitchen.

I'd like to be pinged for the results.
I gotta say, I think the White Truffle is my favorite, and yes, I have tried making it, and it turned out OK. (not the best)

I'd liked to be pinge only for the results! Thank you so much for doing this, best hopes to everyone!
I gotta say, I think the White Truffle is my favorite, and yes, I have tried making it, and it turned out OK. (not the best)

I'd liked to be pinge only for the results! Thank you so much for doing this, best hopes to everyone!
OY2CZgk.png
Man, this is hard to choose. But I think my favorite food is probably pancakes, with syrup, butter, and some blueberries. And I did make it.

I'd like to be pinged for the winners!
Man, this is hard to choose. But I think my favorite food is probably pancakes, with syrup, butter, and some blueberries. And I did make it.

I'd like to be pinged for the winners!
Oh goodness, my favourite food? There's so many to choose from! But admittedly I love a really nice steak, as basic as that may be. I've cooked some myself a couple times, but one day I hope to afford to go to a fancy wagyu restaurant and really spoil myself!

I'd love to be pinged for the results, this will be interesting!
Oh goodness, my favourite food? There's so many to choose from! But admittedly I love a really nice steak, as basic as that may be. I've cooked some myself a couple times, but one day I hope to afford to go to a fancy wagyu restaurant and really spoil myself!

I'd love to be pinged for the results, this will be interesting!
First, I am so very sorry that you have not been able to acquire a boolean. I do not know what that is, but I would have liked to have helped you achieve your goal.
It is very thoughtful of you to share your gems with other dragon lovers, and we greatly appreciate it.

The first food that came to my mine for a favorite was Boston Cream Pie Cakes and Doughnuts. Unfortunatley, I found out I cannot do gluten so was missing them terribly. I do quite a bit of gluten-free cooking but that seemed pretty daunting. However, I stumbled on a regular recipe for Boston Cream Pie CUPCAKES, and decided to make them using gluten-free flour. They turned out AMAZING, and EVERYONE, (including the CHEFs at the restaurant where we were celebrating a birthday with them) absolutely RAVED about them!
They are work intensive and I have not made them in a long time but think I need to make some now!

Again, thank you! please go ahead and ping for all.
First, I am so very sorry that you have not been able to acquire a boolean. I do not know what that is, but I would have liked to have helped you achieve your goal.
It is very thoughtful of you to share your gems with other dragon lovers, and we greatly appreciate it.

The first food that came to my mine for a favorite was Boston Cream Pie Cakes and Doughnuts. Unfortunatley, I found out I cannot do gluten so was missing them terribly. I do quite a bit of gluten-free cooking but that seemed pretty daunting. However, I stumbled on a regular recipe for Boston Cream Pie CUPCAKES, and decided to make them using gluten-free flour. They turned out AMAZING, and EVERYONE, (including the CHEFs at the restaurant where we were celebrating a birthday with them) absolutely RAVED about them!
They are work intensive and I have not made them in a long time but think I need to make some now!

Again, thank you! please go ahead and ping for all.
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
I think my favorite food is ...rice? Objectively it's the only thing I can continuously eat & never get tired of it haha. I often make it myself w/ every meal. :)

I'd like to be pinged for future giveaways! Thank you for the opportunity ^^
I think my favorite food is ...rice? Objectively it's the only thing I can continuously eat & never get tired of it haha. I often make it myself w/ every meal. :)

I'd like to be pinged for future giveaways! Thank you for the opportunity ^^
lmBVOQT.gif
One of the foods i like are cinnamon rolls! I've made them for food science class before^^ Fun fact is when i make bread i like to shape them like little roses, which is a technique i picked up from a baking workshop i did as a kid :)

I'd love to pinged for results and future rounds^^
One of the foods i like are cinnamon rolls! I've made them for food science class before^^ Fun fact is when i make bread i like to shape them like little roses, which is a technique i picked up from a baking workshop i did as a kid :)

I'd love to pinged for results and future rounds^^
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
6l1K5q8.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58