Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *Free* Hibden Item Giveaway Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
[center][color=Green][u][b][font=Gabriola][size=7]OPEN[/size][/font][/b][/u][/color][/center] [center][img]https://s3.postimg.cc/pjfcgkmwj/big-divider.png[/img] Hello, and welcome to my new Hibden Item Giveaway thread. Are you struggling to open up your den? Need more space for pretty dragons? Say no more! Here are a couple rules to keep in mind: - Please only post about the 10 current task items that you can see. If you need more after that, feel free to post again! - If you want an egg, you must send in an egg of another element. In time, once I've built up a stock, I'll be able to sell them for under LAH, but that isn't available yet. - I will be accepting donations, big or small. If you'd like to be recognized for your donations, feel free to let me know! ~~~~~ [b] How to ask for items: [/b] May I have: 20x [item=Tiger Shrimp] 20x [item=Pumpkinseed Sunfish] 20x [item=Smallhead Flying Fish] 1x [item=Scroll Case] 25x [item=Chameleon Seal] ~OR~ May I have: 20x Tiger Shrimp 20x Pumpkinseed Sunfish 20x Smallhead Flying Fish 1x Scroll Case 25x Chameleon Seal ~OR~ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681055485310664745/978968794334654504/unknown.png[/img] ~~~~~ Check out the current stock below! [size=7]>>> [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NmWPQrkatq1C-qtm0ytU8BU0XPeSpxsuuSYRbxOGT58/edit#gid=0&range=A1]SPREADSHEET[/url] <<<[/size] ~~~~~ [b] Not sure what to donate?[/b] Here are some examples of what I'm looking for! Treasure/Gems to buy eggs with, Items used for hibden slots, Items used for Swipp to trade: [item=Algaestrider][item=True Rainbow Trout][item=Nymph][item=Stonewatch Flatblade][item=Splintered Reeds][item=Amber Algae][item=Coral Grouse][item=Firestarter][item=Berserker's Belt][item=Umbral Yarn][item=Lyretail Puffer][item=Red Linen Fabric Scrap][item=Frozen Rock Flow][item=Runed Tuft of Fur][item=Cedar Logs][item=Squirrel Skull] Items used for Baldwin to brew: [item=Glass Beaker][item=Reinforced Glass Beaker][item=Smoky Quartz][item=Crumbling Relief][item=Scratch][item=Rusted Iron Belt Buckle][item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction][item=Ivory Comb][item=Igueel Leather][item=Overly-Engineered Buckler] ~~~~~ Thank you to the following donators: [quote]@/AzaRein @/elysifish @/SairentoTsuki @/Akkhima @/P03 @/eightbowlsofspag @/AstralWolf @/musicallyfree @/symphonyine @/QuillAndInk @/KryoMichli @/toastedpencils @/Scarecrows @/ViolentViolet77 @/Cruelty @/Godrorress[/quote] If I've missed your name, please let me know! <3
OPEN
big-divider.png

Hello, and welcome to my new Hibden Item Giveaway thread.

Are you struggling to open up your den? Need more space for pretty dragons?
Say no more!

Here are a couple rules to keep in mind:
- Please only post about the 10 current task items that you can see. If you need more after that, feel free to post again!

- If you want an egg, you must send in an egg of another element. In time, once I've built up a stock, I'll be able to sell them for under LAH, but that isn't available yet.

- I will be accepting donations, big or small. If you'd like to be recognized for your donations, feel free to let me know!

~~~~~

How to ask for items:

May I have:
20x Tiger Shrimp 20x Pumpkinseed Sunfish 20x Smallhead Flying Fish
1x Scroll Case 25x Chameleon Seal

~OR~

May I have:
20x Tiger Shrimp
20x Pumpkinseed Sunfish
20x Smallhead Flying Fish
1x Scroll Case
25x Chameleon Seal

~OR~

unknown.png

~~~~~

Check out the current stock below!

>>> SPREADSHEET <<<

~~~~~

Not sure what to donate?

Here are some examples of what I'm looking for!

Treasure/Gems to buy eggs with,
Items used for hibden slots,

Items used for Swipp to trade:

Algaestrider True Rainbow Trout Nymph Stonewatch Flatblade Splintered Reeds Amber Algae Coral Grouse Firestarter Berserker's Belt Umbral Yarn Lyretail Puffer Red Linen Fabric Scrap Frozen Rock Flow Runed Tuft of Fur Cedar Logs Squirrel Skull

Items used for Baldwin to brew:

Glass Beaker Reinforced Glass Beaker Smoky Quartz Crumbling Relief Scratch Rusted Iron Belt Buckle Irradiated Alchemical Reduction Ivory Comb Igueel Leather Overly-Engineered Buckler

~~~~~

Thank you to the following donators:
Quote:
@/AzaRein @/elysifish @/SairentoTsuki @/Akkhima @/P03 @/eightbowlsofspag @/AstralWolf @/musicallyfree @/symphonyine @/QuillAndInk @/KryoMichli @/toastedpencils @/Scarecrows @/ViolentViolet77 @/Cruelty @/Godrorress

If I've missed your name, please let me know! <3
Thanks for doing this! [center]May I have the following:[/center] [item=primary gene: clown][item=dunerunner][item=tricolor viperpillar][item=copper steampunk spats][item=copper steampunk gloves][item=sage shell]x10 [item=fungus-covered branch]x11 [item=breed change: tundra][item=sparkling crayfish]x20 [item=cragside mussels]x20 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I don't have much for donations atm, but I'll send it when I have some!
Thanks for doing this!
May I have the following:
Primary Gene: Clown Dunerunner Tricolor Viperpillar Copper Steampunk Spats Copper Steampunk Gloves Sage Shell x10 Fungus-Covered Branch x11 Breed Change: Tundra Sparkling Crayfish x20 Cragside Mussels x20

I don't have much for donations atm, but I'll send it when I have some!
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
Could I please get;
12x Bluelight Chipskink Tail
15x Battered Scroll Case
10x Iron Ore
15x Nickel Ore
18x Wildwood Moss
1x Bamboo Phytocat
18x Delicate Bat Wing
18x Sakura Owlet
17x Clown Charger Fin
20x Extinguished Jackalope Pelt
14x Bottled Embers
Thank you so much for doing this. If you need a certain area of the coli to be grinded let me know and I can help out in that way
Could I please get;
12x Bluelight Chipskink Tail
15x Battered Scroll Case
10x Iron Ore
15x Nickel Ore
18x Wildwood Moss
1x Bamboo Phytocat
18x Delicate Bat Wing
18x Sakura Owlet
17x Clown Charger Fin
20x Extinguished Jackalope Pelt
14x Bottled Embers
Thank you so much for doing this. If you need a certain area of the coli to be grinded let me know and I can help out in that way
ULpnU.gif kSHgNvi.png
24small.png
Tskynm9.png
[center][font=garamond]Hello! Thank you so much, I’ve definitely been struggling to open more slots for dragons. May I have the following, please: [columns][center][font=garamond]x7 - [item=bluelight chipskink tail] x15 - [item=desert scrub] x15 - [item=reverse silkworm moth][nextcol] x15 - [item=roan mouse] x15 - [item=gliding ant] x15 - [item=hardshell][nextcol] x2 - [item=hardy antler] x6 - [item=display plumes] x7 - [item=beeswax][nextcol] x1 - [item=chipskink][/center][/font][/columns] [center][font=garamond]Thank you so much![/font][/center]
Hello! Thank you so much, I’ve definitely been struggling to open more slots for dragons.
May I have the following, please:
x7 - Bluelight Chipskink Tail
x15 - Desert Scrub
x15 - Reverse Silkworm Moth
x15 - Roan Mouse
x15 - Gliding Ant
x15 - Hardshell
x2 - Hardy Antler
x6 - Display Plumes
x7 - Beeswax
x1 - Chipskink
Thank you so much!
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
@AzaRein @MegaraFrostalon @TeerOfLore

Your items have been sent out!

Thank you a lot for your offers, I'm on my phone right now so I can't say for sure which venue would be most useful, but it should all be on the spreadsheet, so you're welcome to take a look! To be honest I'll accept anything, all the more to be able to pass on :D

Thank you!
@AzaRein @MegaraFrostalon @TeerOfLore

Your items have been sent out!

Thank you a lot for your offers, I'm on my phone right now so I can't say for sure which venue would be most useful, but it should all be on the spreadsheet, so you're welcome to take a look! To be honest I'll accept anything, all the more to be able to pass on :D

Thank you!
Hey there!

Could I possibly get:
19x Iron Nugget
1x Crimson Silk Sash

I also added myself to some waitlist items, is there a limit?

Thanks much!
Hey there!

Could I possibly get:
19x Iron Nugget
1x Crimson Silk Sash

I also added myself to some waitlist items, is there a limit?

Thanks much!
Can I please get [item=mystic bark mask] [item=copper steampunk spats][item=copper steampunk gloves] [item=copper steampunk goggles] [item=sage shell]x22 [item=fungus-covered branch]x22 [item=moonlight fungi] [item=ash twigs]x19 [item=birch twigs]x25 [item=Serrated Pilco Shell]x20 [item=terra shell]x19 [item=garden lace]x14 [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [item=Earthen Might Fragment] [item=Rock Slash] [item=Boulder Bolt] thank you so much for doing this!!
Can I please get
Mystic Bark Mask
Copper Steampunk Spats Copper Steampunk Gloves Copper Steampunk Goggles
Sage Shell x22 Fungus-Covered Branch x22 Moonlight Fungi
Ash Twigs x19 Birch Twigs x25
Serrated Pilco Shell x20 Terra Shell x19 Garden Lace x14
Earthen Acuity Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Rock Slash Boulder Bolt

thank you so much for doing this!!
I see you~~~~ MFnFfHY.gif
» Firefly
»She/Her
»Wishlist
» FR+3
Sent out up until here!

@Akkhima

There's no limit to the waitlist! Just make sure to let me know if you manage to get one done through other means :)
Sent out up until here!

@Akkhima

There's no limit to the waitlist! Just make sure to let me know if you manage to get one done through other means :)
You're so generous! I'll be sure to donate some stuff back once I have a chance to sort through what I've got!

In the meantime, could I please have
5x Jungle Lilies
?
You're so generous! I'll be sure to donate some stuff back once I have a chance to sort through what I've got!

In the meantime, could I please have
5x Jungle Lilies
?
ah, may I get the following please? [item=Buff Primary Feathers] x14 [item=Tengu] x01 [item=Bell Goat] x01 [item=Condorwing Champion] x01 [item=Pristine Harpy Leathers] x04 [item=Coffee Bean Hawkmoth] x15 thank you so much!! I'll send some stuff over too ^^ you can write me down as a donor if you want
ah, may I get the following please?

Buff Primary Feathers x14 Tengu x01 Bell Goat x01 Condorwing Champion x01 Pristine Harpy Leathers x04 Coffee Bean Hawkmoth x15

thank you so much!! I'll send some stuff over too ^^ you can write me down as a donor if you want
lp5liu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40