Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pest's Big Wig Giveaway - CONCLUDED
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58
My favorite food is pesto sauce, but I've never made it myself. I'd be happy to be pinged if you run a similar event like this in the future.
My favorite food is pesto sauce, but I've never made it myself. I'd be happy to be pinged if you run a similar event like this in the future.
How do I choose just one favourite food?! I personally like avocado sushi (Or really any kind of vegetable sushi), I make it quite often with my siblings/friends. I also love Macaroni, and yes, I have made it. Basically any pasta. Now I'm hungry... So many good foods... [emoji=obelisk tongue size=2]
How do I choose just one favourite food?!
I personally like avocado sushi (Or really any kind of vegetable sushi), I make it quite often with my siblings/friends.
I also love Macaroni, and yes, I have made it. Basically any pasta.

Now I'm hungry... So many good foods...
wxiARy9.png
  • Peryton
  • ADHD
  • Friendly
  • Pings OK!
down
mz4O9Iy.gif
cutkr0S.png
DoQJ9XF.png
WYxPUv8.png
cZOnhJ9.png
Bt9KLea.png

vXkV3L9.gif
25JQOyr.pngX6bCU0I.pngN9TaxUS.pngsm7JQNl.pngWq7yxTc.gif
my favorite food is popcorn lol, and I make it myself almost everyday xD
my favorite food is popcorn lol, and I make it myself almost everyday xD
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
Cheesecake! I've made both no-bake and baked cheesecake. My wedding cakes were actually cheesecakes. I'd like to be pinged for results, future giveaways, and definitely if I win.
Cheesecake! I've made both no-bake and baked cheesecake. My wedding cakes were actually cheesecakes. I'd like to be pinged for results, future giveaways, and definitely if I win.
EwqNwgZ_d.png ORDypmM.png
My favorite food is probably macaroni and cheese, and no, I've not made it myself. I'm hopeless at cooking lol

I'd like to be pinged regardless whether I win as well as for future giveaways/raffles!
My favorite food is probably macaroni and cheese, and no, I've not made it myself. I'm hopeless at cooking lol

I'd like to be pinged regardless whether I win as well as for future giveaways/raffles!
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
My favourite food as of now is pork belly, and I've made it a couple times before. The first time it didn't turn out very well, but I made it a couple weeks ago and it was almost perfect!

I'd like to be pinged for results, future raffles and if I win please!
My favourite food as of now is pork belly, and I've made it a couple times before. The first time it didn't turn out very well, but I made it a couple weeks ago and it was almost perfect!

I'd like to be pinged for results, future raffles and if I win please!
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
Thanks for the opportunity <3

My favourite food is what my mum calls chop in a parcel. It's a pork chop spread with caramelised onion chutney. There's also peppers and any other vegetables that are lurking in the fridge then it's all cooked in the oven in a foil parcel. I have made it but mum's is still better :)

I would like to be added to the pinglist for future giveaways and when you draw the winners please.
Thanks for the opportunity <3

My favourite food is what my mum calls chop in a parcel. It's a pork chop spread with caramelised onion chutney. There's also peppers and any other vegetables that are lurking in the fridge then it's all cooked in the oven in a foil parcel. I have made it but mum's is still better :)

I would like to be added to the pinglist for future giveaways and when you draw the winners please.
Hi there Pest!

Favorite food... but there's so much out there to savor! How do I pick just one?

That said, absolutely nothing beats good, fresh, ripe fruit - like a summer ripe peach or crispy, juicy apple - no cooking required.

But if I must pick one cooked food, I'm going to go with my old fallback, pizza. Yes, I make pizza, and it's pretty good - but nowhere near as good as a nice thin crust pizza made in a good pizza oven.

Edit - and yes, please add me to whatever ping lists. Always happy to applaud the winners!
Hi there Pest!

Favorite food... but there's so much out there to savor! How do I pick just one?

That said, absolutely nothing beats good, fresh, ripe fruit - like a summer ripe peach or crispy, juicy apple - no cooking required.

But if I must pick one cooked food, I'm going to go with my old fallback, pizza. Yes, I make pizza, and it's pretty good - but nowhere near as good as a nice thin crust pizza made in a good pizza oven.

Edit - and yes, please add me to whatever ping lists. Always happy to applaud the winners!
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
My current favorite food is vegan meringue cookies.
Just learned to do it for the holidays as my brother in law is vegan and I wanted to make some for everyone. I love it so much I've made about 5 batches since.
Meringue is usually made by beating egg whites with sugar but to make it vegan instead of egg whites I used aquafaba, which is the liquid canned chickpeas sit in (originally just water, some proteins from the chickpeas bind to it and turn it into aquafaba).

Please add me to all the giveaway related pinglists!
My current favorite food is vegan meringue cookies.
Just learned to do it for the holidays as my brother in law is vegan and I wanted to make some for everyone. I love it so much I've made about 5 batches since.
Meringue is usually made by beating egg whites with sugar but to make it vegan instead of egg whites I used aquafaba, which is the liquid canned chickpeas sit in (originally just water, some proteins from the chickpeas bind to it and turn it into aquafaba).

Please add me to all the giveaway related pinglists!
new_signature_sivec_by_akesari-dc0wdjo.png
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
Does unprepared food count? If so, my favourite is raspberries. I have never grown raspberries myself, but my family did have some strawberries on and off growing up. I plan to try my hand at raspberries once I'm living somewhere that has the space for them!

If not, hmm... I don't have a standout favourite meal, so I think I'll just go with something I call a 'rainbow' salad. It's essentially picking as big a variety of salad vegetables as I can, and dicing them so I can have many colours in each bite. beetroots and tomatoes, purple king beans, various capsicums, carrots, and of course green vegies like cucumber. It's just a salad at the end of the day, but it adds a bit of fun and flair : )

I would like to be pinged for both the results and future giveaways/contests please!
Does unprepared food count? If so, my favourite is raspberries. I have never grown raspberries myself, but my family did have some strawberries on and off growing up. I plan to try my hand at raspberries once I'm living somewhere that has the space for them!

If not, hmm... I don't have a standout favourite meal, so I think I'll just go with something I call a 'rainbow' salad. It's essentially picking as big a variety of salad vegetables as I can, and dicing them so I can have many colours in each bite. beetroots and tomatoes, purple king beans, various capsicums, carrots, and of course green vegies like cucumber. It's just a salad at the end of the day, but it adds a bit of fun and flair : )

I would like to be pinged for both the results and future giveaways/contests please!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58