Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Spooky Mass Hatch/Giveaway 170+ hatched!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31
Am I too late? I don't have any eggs to hatch for this year because I just joined. I'd lovethechance to get a spooky fella
Am I too late? I don't have any eggs to hatch for this year because I just joined. I'd lovethechance to get a spooky fella
MUYNhfy.png oczO35g.png
9R2Unq1.png 8O67LBq.png
27AZD8S.png IAQX9qT.png
Oh my goodness did not realize you had started! Would also love to be pinged when you return! <3
Oh my goodness did not realize you had started! Would also love to be pinged when you return! <3
Cluck, cluck, QUACK!
+2hrs FR time
She/Her
– Female

Secretly a duck, no longer a chicken!
P.S. Don't let the chickens find out!
JblrttX.png
I'd like a ping also!

Also if you hatch any tan/thicket/mint male baby (though that probably won't happen lol), or nightshade/cyan/pink fm baby I'll be happy to offer on either.
(Though this is just hopeful wishing)
I'd like a ping also!

Also if you hatch any tan/thicket/mint male baby (though that probably won't happen lol), or nightshade/cyan/pink fm baby I'll be happy to offer on either.
(Though this is just hopeful wishing)
Untitled666_20221113193702.png
ping please!
ping please!
x32bDUi.png
spencer
.ca
fr+1
please PA me orders if I don't reply to pings if possible! irl is busy, sorry!
if you get any matchy dragons in greys/dark greens/dark blues/steels id like to be notified!
if you get any matchy dragons in greys/dark greens/dark blues/steels id like to be notified!
come here, to steadfast. you will be safe, in this desert town
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39129149 avatar
I'd love to be pinged once you're back as well! Just woke up lol
I'd love to be pinged once you're back as well! Just woke up lol
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
Happy Halloween!!
Happy Halloween!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
I would love to join! happy halloween!

Pink and purple dragons are my fav but I will be happy with anything, thank you for the opportunity
I would love to join! happy halloween!

Pink and purple dragons are my fav but I will be happy with anything, thank you for the opportunity
boivL.gif MuAIaYM.png
[center][size=6][emoji=autumn tree size=1] Happy Halloween! [emoji=cat 3 size=1][/size] I'm around now if there's anymore babies looking for a place to land!
Happy Halloween!

I'm around now if there's anymore babies looking for a place to land!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Sorry for the wait! Will try to be faster, but if I can't finish in this session I may need to finish tomorrow... which would ruin the Halloween hatch dates but I have Halloweeny stuff to do this evening. XD

Ping:

@NannaLi @Cipherid @steamedclovers @MegaraFrostalon @LokiFire @Self @SleepyTiefling @Schellis @SpiritsoftheSun @optimism @SkyMagistrate @Cleverest @Glaceon1165 @rootbeer @WallyBird @SinTriangle @Megafauna @FuzzyMaro @Doozie
Sorry for the wait! Will try to be faster, but if I can't finish in this session I may need to finish tomorrow... which would ruin the Halloween hatch dates but I have Halloweeny stuff to do this evening. XD

Ping:

@NannaLi @Cipherid @steamedclovers @MegaraFrostalon @LokiFire @Self @SleepyTiefling @Schellis @SpiritsoftheSun @optimism @SkyMagistrate @Cleverest @Glaceon1165 @rootbeer @WallyBird @SinTriangle @Megafauna @FuzzyMaro @Doozie
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31