Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fellow Travellers Fodder Leveling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lHdQ8WC.gif[/img] [size=7][font=Gabriola][color=#b38c68] Fellow Travellers Fodder Leveling Services [/size][/font][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lHdQ8WC.gif[/img] [/center] ---------------------------- [center] [size=3] Looking to level up your fodder dragons! Leveling will most likely be completed the [b]same day[/b], possibly 1-3 days if it’s a larger order with higher levels. If you want to get ahead on levelling your dragons to 25 I can of course do that for the same price as any fodder as well! That way you won't need to pay full price to get them the rest of the way ;3 [/size][/center] -------------------- [center] [size=4] [b] [emoji=money bag size=1] Prices [emoji=money bag size=1][/b] [/size][/center] [center] [size=3] (per dragon) [/size][/center] [center] [size=3] [b]Level 6:[/b] 3g/3kt [b]Level 7:[/b] 5g/5kt [b]Level 8:[/b] 8g/8kt [b]Level 10:[/b]10g/10kt [/size][/center] [center] [size=3] I accept both treasure and gem payments using the 1:1000 conversion ratio. Mixed payments are also accepted. [b]I'll now accept items on my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43649385][color=#b38c68]Wishlist[/color][/url] as payment as well! Just ask about it and we can work something out :3[/b] [b]I do not accept payment until your dragons are sent back![/b] [/size][/center] [center] [size=3] If your order takes me longer than a [b]week[/b] to complete (which is very unlikely), you will be refunded! [/size][/center] -------------------- [center] [size=4] [b] [emoji=scroll size=1] Order Form [emoji=scroll size=1] [/b] [/size][/center] [center] [size=3] Number of Dragons: Level To Reach: Payment Method: [/size][/center] [center] [size=3] Once I have confirmed your order, you may send your dragons through a [b]private auction for 1t.[/b] [/size][/center] [center] [size=3] - Will only take orders with up to [b]30 dragons for levels under 10.[/b][/size][/center] [center] [size=3] - Will only take orders with up to [b]10 dragons for level 10,[/b] unless we agree to do a larger amount for items instead of currency![/size][/center] -------------------- [center] [size=4] [b] [emoji=hourglass size=1] Queue [emoji=hourglass size=1] [/b] [/size] [b]Dragon Space Left: 0[/b][/center] [center] [size=3] -[b]:[/b] -[b]:[/b] -[b]:[/b] [/size][/center] [center] [size=3]If there is still room for more dragons to be leveled, you may send me your dragons early to be leveled once the order above yours is complete. [/size][/center] -------------------- [center] [size=4] [b] [emoji=trade size=1] Receiving Your Dragons [emoji=trade size=1] [/b] [/size][/center] [center] [size=3]Once your dragons are finished being leveled I will ping you here and send a private auction with your dragons priced accordingly! [/size][/center] -------------------- [center] [size=3] [b] Pinglist [/b][/size][/center] [center] [size=3]-LeRawrs [/size][/center]
lHdQ8WC.gif Fellow Travellers Fodder Leveling Services lHdQ8WC.gif

Looking to level up your fodder dragons! Leveling will most likely be completed the same day, possibly 1-3 days if it’s a larger order with higher levels.

If you want to get ahead on levelling your dragons to 25 I can of course do that for the same price as any fodder as well! That way you won't need to pay full price to get them the rest of the way ;3

Prices
(per dragon)

Level 6: 3g/3kt
Level 7: 5g/5kt
Level 8: 8g/8kt
Level 10:10g/10kt
I accept both treasure and gem payments using the 1:1000 conversion ratio. Mixed payments are also accepted.

I'll now accept items on my Wishlist as payment as well! Just ask about it and we can work something out :3

I do not accept payment until your dragons are sent back!
If your order takes me longer than a week to complete (which is very unlikely), you will be refunded!

Order Form
Number of Dragons:
Level To Reach:
Payment Method:

Once I have confirmed your order, you may send your dragons through a private auction for 1t.
- Will only take orders with up to 30 dragons for levels under 10.
- Will only take orders with up to 10 dragons for level 10, unless we agree to do a larger amount for items instead of currency!

Queue

Dragon Space Left: 0

-:
-:
-:

If there is still room for more dragons to be leveled, you may send me your dragons early to be leveled once the order above yours is complete.

Receiving Your Dragons

Once your dragons are finished being leveled I will ping you here and send a private auction with your dragons priced accordingly!

Pinglist
-LeRawrs
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
[center] [size=4] [b] [emoji=book 2 size=1] Completed Orders [emoji=book 2 size=1] [/b] [/size][/center] [center] [size=3] [b]AcrylicRobot:[/b] 15 dragons to lvl 7 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]Adrasci:[/b] 12 dragons to lvl 8 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]Alkhor:[/b] 40 dragons to lvl 6 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]Amo:[/b] 380 dragons to lvl 10 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]animallover4:[/b] 10 dragons to lvl 10 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]blackharte:[/b] 25 dragons to lvl 8 [b]|[/b] 10 dragons to lvl 10[/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]Cantertothewinds:[/b] 10 dragons to lvl 10 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]Carolynmbp:[/b] 44 dragons to lvl 10 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]ceruleansky:[/b] 20 dragons to lvl 6 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]DaDragon:[/b] 105 dragons to lvl 10 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]Dragonsongbird:[/b] 25 dragons to lvl 7 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]Fieryblood:[/b] 350 dragons to lvl 6 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]frostmeri:[/b] 90 dragons to lvl 7 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]GarbagePal:[/b] 201 dragons to lvl 7 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]GoodLoki:[/b] 17 dragons to lvl 6 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]HaloJones:[/b] 10 dragons to lvl 10 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]Hiii:[/b] 142 dragons to lvl 7 [b]|[/b] 20 dragons to lvl 8 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]Krinharth:[/b] 39 dragons to lvl 6 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]LeRawrs:[/b] 60 dragons to lvl 6 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]LilyBound:[/b] 1321 dragons to lvl 6 [b]|[/b] 30 dragons to lvl 10[/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]lyricalmyxteries:[/b] 20 dragons to lvl 6 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]Mirna:[/b] 1921 dragons to lvl 6 [b]|[/b] 10 dragons to lvl 8 [b]|[/b] 28 dragons to lvl 10[/size][/center] [center] [size=3] [b]Mirres:[/b] 10 dragons to lvl 10 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]MusingRat:[/b] 30 dragons to lvl 8 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]Mystyic:[/b] 75 dragons to lvl 6 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]polkydots:[/b] 195 dragons to lvl 7 [b]|[/b] 30 dragons to lvl 10[/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]Raan:[/b] 20 dragons to lvl 10 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]Runi:[/b] 124 dragons to lvl 6 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]SairentoTsuki:[/b] 64 dragons to lvl 6 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]Shiver:[/b] 130 dragons to lvl 7 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]SleepyTiefling:[/b] 3 dragons to lvl 10 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]ufology:[/b] 146 dragons to lvl 6 [b]|[/b] 142 dragons to lvl 7[/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]Unfridgeable:[/b] 106 dragons to lvl 6 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]Vaze:[/b] 60 dragons to lvl 10[/size][/center] [center] [size=3] [b]victoriasfandoms:[/b] 40 dragons to lvl 10 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]xAstraea:[/b] 10 dragons to lvl 10 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]XCVN:[/b] 38 dragons to lvl 6 [b]|[/b] 8 dragons to lvl 7[/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]Xesei:[/b] 10 dragons to lvl 6 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]yall:[/b] 43 dragons to lvl 7 [/size] [/center] [center] [size=3] [b]ZuRatha:[/b] 50 dragons to lvl 6 [/size] [/center]
Completed Orders
AcrylicRobot: 15 dragons to lvl 7
Adrasci: 12 dragons to lvl 8
Alkhor: 40 dragons to lvl 6
Amo: 380 dragons to lvl 10
animallover4: 10 dragons to lvl 10
blackharte: 25 dragons to lvl 8 | 10 dragons to lvl 10
Cantertothewinds: 10 dragons to lvl 10
Carolynmbp: 44 dragons to lvl 10
ceruleansky: 20 dragons to lvl 6
DaDragon: 105 dragons to lvl 10
Dragonsongbird: 25 dragons to lvl 7
Fieryblood: 350 dragons to lvl 6
frostmeri: 90 dragons to lvl 7
GarbagePal: 201 dragons to lvl 7
GoodLoki: 17 dragons to lvl 6
HaloJones: 10 dragons to lvl 10
Hiii: 142 dragons to lvl 7 | 20 dragons to lvl 8
Krinharth: 39 dragons to lvl 6
LeRawrs: 60 dragons to lvl 6
LilyBound: 1321 dragons to lvl 6 | 30 dragons to lvl 10
lyricalmyxteries: 20 dragons to lvl 6
Mirna: 1921 dragons to lvl 6 | 10 dragons to lvl 8 | 28 dragons to lvl 10
Mirres: 10 dragons to lvl 10
MusingRat: 30 dragons to lvl 8
Mystyic: 75 dragons to lvl 6
polkydots: 195 dragons to lvl 7 | 30 dragons to lvl 10
Raan: 20 dragons to lvl 10
Runi: 124 dragons to lvl 6
SairentoTsuki: 64 dragons to lvl 6
Shiver: 130 dragons to lvl 7
SleepyTiefling: 3 dragons to lvl 10
ufology: 146 dragons to lvl 6 | 142 dragons to lvl 7
Unfridgeable: 106 dragons to lvl 6
Vaze: 60 dragons to lvl 10
victoriasfandoms: 40 dragons to lvl 10
xAstraea: 10 dragons to lvl 10
XCVN: 38 dragons to lvl 6 | 8 dragons to lvl 7
Xesei: 10 dragons to lvl 6
yall: 43 dragons to lvl 7
ZuRatha: 50 dragons to lvl 6
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
Hi, could you please train 10 dragons for me to level 10?

Number of Dragons: 10
Level To Reach: 10
Payment Method: treasure
Hi, could you please train 10 dragons for me to level 10?

Number of Dragons: 10
Level To Reach: 10
Payment Method: treasure
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@Vaze for sure! You can send a cr with them now
@Vaze for sure! You can send a cr with them now
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
Sent, thanks!
Sent, thanks!
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@Vaze Sending them all back now c:
@Vaze Sending them all back now c:
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
Thanks! I could use help training another batch of 10 dragons, if you're available!
Thanks! I could use help training another batch of 10 dragons, if you're available!
@Vaze For sure! To level 10 again?
@Vaze For sure! To level 10 again?
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
@Mirna I'll start em right away lol
@Mirna I'll start em right away lol
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx