Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {R} Giveaway Raffle! Light Sprite + more
a group of jellyfish is called a smack .-.
a group of jellyfish is called a smack .-.
gWPIbuX.png
138 ty so much!! Here is a picture of my friend's chinchillas [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/782739569476239384/973579975166926888/EDC34384-C0B4-4F06-8902-BA63E90DA965.jpg[/img]

ty so much!! Here is a picture of my friend's chinchillas
EDC34384-C0B4-4F06-8902-BA63E90DA965.jpg
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487

We caught a spotted gar in our trap nets while on our river biodiversity survey and she was NOT!!!! happy about being measured.

We caught a spotted gar in our trap nets while on our river biodiversity survey and she was NOT!!!! happy about being measured.
Akhilleus.gif
X

jules || they/them
faq
wishlist
gen 1 sales
sorneith’s most wanted
kiss he nose

Thanks a bunch for hosting :) My family's 14 year old basset hound got a bath yesterday and she was jumping around afterwards like a puppy :')

Thanks a bunch for hosting :) My family's 14 year old basset hound got a bath yesterday and she was jumping around afterwards like a puppy :')
Rp0KRIc.jpeg

thank you for hosting this now for a fact about my clan lore i guess
my profile pricture was the frist dragon gwen(the clan owner) trained her name is noell and she is a water flight pearlcatcher turned fire master

thank you for hosting this now for a fact about my clan lore i guess
my profile pricture was the frist dragon gwen(the clan owner) trained her name is noell and she is a water flight pearlcatcher turned fire master
S6bPlBX.pngA28Svy9.pngalMN0i2.pngA28Svy9.pngS6bPlBX.png

Thank you for hosting this raffle~ FR was a lovely little escape for me back when I was in my last job, and now it's just a joy to lair "walk" to see the dragons people have loved and doted upon. ^ ^

Thank you for hosting this raffle~ FR was a lovely little escape for me back when I was in my last job, and now it's just a joy to lair "walk" to see the dragons people have loved and doted upon. ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

I have a black cat named Chino, he enjoys sleeping lol :)
I am currently in the process of writing all my dragons some lore and giving them a nice bio upgrade! Thank you for hosting this, it’s a generous thing to do <3

I have a black cat named Chino, he enjoys sleeping lol :)
I am currently in the process of writing all my dragons some lore and giving them a nice bio upgrade! Thank you for hosting this, it’s a generous thing to do <3
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

I just came back from a bit of a break from the game myself! These days I have two cats with me (one in fact sitting next to me purring). This cat is a long haired Turkish Angora black and white cat who never stops purring, talking, or being a needy bundle of love every waking moment. My other cat is a standard mix breed who would rather be left alone to do her own thing on her time, but when she wants attention, she needs it RIGHT NOW. Both are my rescue kitties and I'd do anything for them.

Thanks for doing the raffle, good luck on your future journeys.

I just came back from a bit of a break from the game myself! These days I have two cats with me (one in fact sitting next to me purring). This cat is a long haired Turkish Angora black and white cat who never stops purring, talking, or being a needy bundle of love every waking moment. My other cat is a standard mix breed who would rather be left alone to do her own thing on her time, but when she wants attention, she needs it RIGHT NOW. Both are my rescue kitties and I'd do anything for them.

Thanks for doing the raffle, good luck on your future journeys.

Thank you for hosting this raffle! I'm going to be adopting some pet rats soon, and I'm super excited! They're Dumbos which are absolutely adorable lol

Thank you for hosting this raffle! I'm going to be adopting some pet rats soon, and I'm super excited! They're Dumbos which are absolutely adorable lol
EpW4wdT.png

146!

thank you for hosting this !

I just got a new puppy! His name is Noodle and he's a standard poodle. He's a quirky and shy boy so far -- I'm completely smitten.

146!

thank you for hosting this !

I just got a new puppy! His name is Noodle and he's a standard poodle. He's a quirky and shy boy so far -- I'm completely smitten.
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
3prfHxw.gif ..........