Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Star Station (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 247 248
@ColorfulCredit

This is my first time doing this thing so how do I place and order? ^-^"
@ColorfulCredit

This is my first time doing this thing so how do I place and order? ^-^"
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
@lamsweete
It's all good! Sorry for any confusion. You just let me know what item you want <3
@lamsweete
It's all good! Sorry for any confusion. You just let me know what item you want <3
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit

May I take a Butterfly's Kiss ? Thank you and this is pretty fun-- I might come back later :)
@ColorfulCredit

May I take a Butterfly's Kiss ? Thank you and this is pretty fun-- I might come back later :)
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/789183/78918254p.png[/img] [/center] @ColorfulCredit @ColorfulCredit @imginate A second blaster was unholstered and offered to Ria. Some people took the station's no unholstering weapons deal very seriously (which was to say, at all), but right now wasn't the time. "Be ready to move." Fury said, evenly. There was something off about this room, something he might not have noticed if he wasn't so focused on a single point, on the slow, steady breaking of a prison cell. They had an audience. He couldn't risk saying any more. The first crack was forming in the glass. It was over as soon as the second joined it, and the dome around them shattered. A silver sphere left his grasp, expanding into electric netting packed with enough charge to stun a Rat King. Its charge pulsed based on the physicality of its target. Fury wasn't betting everything on it, but he hoped it would affect it. "THERE. Behind you!" He'd have to get Sunny's name after this was over. [size=2](double tagging credit so they dont feel left out, don't forget to triple tag them next turn. O:-) )[/size]
78918254p.png

@ColorfulCredit @ColorfulCredit @imginate

A second blaster was unholstered and offered to Ria. Some people took the station's no unholstering weapons deal very seriously (which was to say, at all), but right now wasn't the time.

"Be ready to move." Fury said, evenly. There was something off about this room, something he might not have noticed if he wasn't so focused on a single point, on the slow, steady breaking of a prison cell.

They had an audience. He couldn't risk saying any more.

The first crack was forming in the glass. It was over as soon as the second joined it, and the dome around them shattered. A silver sphere left his grasp, expanding into electric netting packed with enough charge to stun a Rat King. Its charge pulsed based on the physicality of its target. Fury wasn't betting everything on it, but he hoped it would affect it.

"THERE. Behind you!" He'd have to get Sunny's name after this was over.

(double tagging credit so they dont feel left out, don't forget to triple tag them next turn. O:-) )
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79229800][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/792299/79229800.png[/img][/url] A shadow... He wasn't exactly sure how he'd missed it, but he supposed the crowd was moving too fast for him to pay attention. Perhaps approaching it was not a good idea, but even so... He would be lying if he said he wasn't curious. Dusk nods at Ironfrill and gestures toward the shadow. "I'll, um. Go check that out." (@Sylpheed)
79229800.png

A shadow... He wasn't exactly sure how he'd missed it, but he supposed the crowd was moving too fast for him to pay attention. Perhaps approaching it was not a good idea, but even so... He would be lying if he said he wasn't curious.

Dusk nods at Ironfrill and gestures toward the shadow. "I'll, um. Go check that out."

(@Sylpheed)
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

[quote name="ColorfulCredit" date="2022-10-01 18:56:15" ] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/356503/35650231p.png[/img] @/CozyBlanket "Please provide a number" The Golem wiggles happily.[/center] [size=2](I think you missed the last update but users don't have to wait for the Bounty Board to tell them to scan anymore. You can just come in guns blazing with a number lol)[/size] [/quote] "Oh, how timely! Thank you!" Canyon hands over a note with his number. "[b]78[/b]!"
ColorfulCredit wrote on 2022-10-01 18:56:15:
35650231p.png

@/CozyBlanket
"Please provide a number" The Golem wiggles happily.

(I think you missed the last update but users don't have to wait for the Bounty Board to tell them to scan anymore. You can just come in guns blazing with a number lol)

"Oh, how timely! Thank you!"

Canyon hands over a note with his number.

"78!"
0qIKdor.png
@ColorfulCredit [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80947156][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/809472/80947156_350.png[/img][/url] he'd like to claim a bounty!
@ColorfulCredit

80947156_350.png

he'd like to claim a bounty!
( @quatervois please generate a number using the random number generator linked in the rules page, from 1-185!)
( @quatervois please generate a number using the random number generator linked in the rules page, from 1-185!)
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
@hawketh whoops my bad! rnged 33 :)
@hawketh whoops my bad! rnged 33 :)
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/754125/75412416.png[/img][/center] Stardew thinks that their cane is just acting up again, but then the tugging begins to feel more like something's stuck on it. Had they caught something? With both hands Stardew pushes the cane against the wall as hard as they can to keep the thing from escaping, and they glance at Viridiana. "There's something here, or maybe some[i]one[/i]," Stardew says and motions at their clothes with their tail. "Let's see if we can't make it a bit more visible." His frills making no effort to hide his confusion, Viridiana nonetheless approaches Stardew and looks at where their tail is pointing. "What are you planning?" "There's a glitterbomb in that pocket there," Stardew responds, and Viridiana begins to rifle through their clothes. "No, not that one, the one to the left-- no, the [i]other[/i] left!" "How many lefts do your clothes have?" Viridiana ponders, but finally finds a round object and pulls it out. It's a small, rather unremarkable silver orb. He holds it out to Stardew, between them and the wall. "This is it?" "That's it. There's a button on the top, just press--" Viridiana presses the button. With a loud "[b]Bang![/b]" the bomb explodes, spreading its contents all over the place and coating both Fae, wall, floor and ceiling in glitter; the station's roombas won't be running out of work for at least a decade. Stardew slowly turns towards Viridiana and gives him a very withering glare from behind the layer of glitter covering their front. "--and hold it to set a timer," Stardew finishes their sentence. "Apologies," Viridiana replies as flames begin to lick his body; the glitter covering him rapidly burns away, leaving behind only the lingering smell of burnt hair and plastic. Stardew turns back to look at the wall and the tip of their cane, the movement shedding off some of the glitter on them. [i]Did it even work?[/i] --- The whole lot of [i]nothing[/i] that accompanies the four rangers is getting overwhelming. There's absolutely nothing happening, which somehow is even worse than having a beast appear before them. "What's the plan?" Feathermoon looks to the side at Roselin, who seems to be rapidly going through various possible scenarios through her head. This was beginning to look more and more like a trap. "Let's turn back and retrace our steps," Roselin gives the command, and the Fae change formation into a more mobile one. "Stick together and keep your senses sharp, I suspect something is messing with us." She looks up at the ceiling to check the coloful lines running across the station. --- (@SairentoTsuki) Ironfrill follows the Fuiran's intense gaze, and takes note of the unusual shadow moving about. A most curious sight... certainly not just an ordinary spirit of the departed. Focusing on her candles for a moment, she moves them very slightly to keep the shadow visible in its dance, as the newly-arrived Skydancer voices his intention to go take a closer look. "Tread carefully, Rosy One," Ironfrill gently warns Dusk and prepares a barrier spell, ready to cast it on the Skydancer in the case the shadow turns out to be hostile.[b][/b]
75412416.png
Stardew thinks that their cane is just acting up again, but then the tugging begins to feel more like something's stuck on it. Had they caught something? With both hands Stardew pushes the cane against the wall as hard as they can to keep the thing from escaping, and they glance at Viridiana.

"There's something here, or maybe someone," Stardew says and motions at their clothes with their tail. "Let's see if we can't make it a bit more visible."

His frills making no effort to hide his confusion, Viridiana nonetheless approaches Stardew and looks at where their tail is pointing. "What are you planning?"

"There's a glitterbomb in that pocket there," Stardew responds, and Viridiana begins to rifle through their clothes. "No, not that one, the one to the left-- no, the other left!"

"How many lefts do your clothes have?" Viridiana ponders, but finally finds a round object and pulls it out. It's a small, rather unremarkable silver orb. He holds it out to Stardew, between them and the wall. "This is it?"

"That's it. There's a button on the top, just press--"

Viridiana presses the button. With a loud "Bang!" the bomb explodes, spreading its contents all over the place and coating both Fae, wall, floor and ceiling in glitter; the station's roombas won't be running out of work for at least a decade. Stardew slowly turns towards Viridiana and gives him a very withering glare from behind the layer of glitter covering their front.

"--and hold it to set a timer," Stardew finishes their sentence.

"Apologies," Viridiana replies as flames begin to lick his body; the glitter covering him rapidly burns away, leaving behind only the lingering smell of burnt hair and plastic.

Stardew turns back to look at the wall and the tip of their cane, the movement shedding off some of the glitter on them. Did it even work?

---

The whole lot of nothing that accompanies the four rangers is getting overwhelming. There's absolutely nothing happening, which somehow is even worse than having a beast appear before them.

"What's the plan?" Feathermoon looks to the side at Roselin, who seems to be rapidly going through various possible scenarios through her head.

This was beginning to look more and more like a trap.

"Let's turn back and retrace our steps," Roselin gives the command, and the Fae change formation into a more mobile one. "Stick together and keep your senses sharp, I suspect something is messing with us."

She looks up at the ceiling to check the coloful lines running across the station.

---

(@SairentoTsuki)

Ironfrill follows the Fuiran's intense gaze, and takes note of the unusual shadow moving about. A most curious sight... certainly not just an ordinary spirit of the departed. Focusing on her candles for a moment, she moves them very slightly to keep the shadow visible in its dance, as the newly-arrived Skydancer voices his intention to go take a closer look.

"Tread carefully, Rosy One," Ironfrill gently warns Dusk and prepares a barrier spell, ready to cast it on the Skydancer in the case the shadow turns out to be hostile.
Image of a green wyvern. Any pronoun
Finnish
FR time +10
Nature Exalt Lair
Free Buttons
Shop
Houseplants
Wishlist
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 247 248