Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Star Station (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 226 227 228 229 230 ... 247 248
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69452403][img]https://i.postimg.cc/Z5g7ZsFs/Unnamed-69452403-by-Interlunation-566959.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][quote][item=featherback boar] "Best not underestimate this beast. While big, it's fast and deadly in the air." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote] [/center] The pearlcatcher slips through the door into the Star Station’s bounty room and greets Ria and Solaire at the desk cheerfully. “I’ve dropped the target off at the loading bay, secure in a crate and ready to be processed or delivered wherever it next needs to go,” she reports. “The Featherback Boar was difficult to wrangle, but thankfully my tranquilizer darts were effective. Though with how many I used, it may be a while before it wakes up entirely.” She jots down a last note on the sheaf of paper she is carrying with her. “You’ll find the full details and report in here,” she explains as she writes. “I’ve taken notes on the creature’s behavior, habitat, and physical makeup, as well as on the method of its capture.” Having finished writing her final note, she politely deposits the papers on the desk. The quill that she used to write with is made from a large feather tipped with grey-blue patterning, looking like it had come from the Featherback Boar in question. “Would it be possible to requisition a [gamedb item=37874] in return for this contract’s successful completion, please?” The pearlcatcher inquires. "And for the next contract–" she glances at the nearest scanner to see it displaying a number. –"Contract 49, if it is available?" [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/RFLBNQW5/Featherback-Boar-by-Interlunation-566959.png[/img][/center]
Unnamed-69452403-by-Interlunation-566959.png
Quote:
Featherback Boar

"Best not underestimate this beast. While big, it's fast and deadly in the air."

Contract Terms:
By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities.
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.
Failure to comply will result in contract termination

The pearlcatcher slips through the door into the Star Station’s bounty room and greets Ria and Solaire at the desk cheerfully. “I’ve dropped the target off at the loading bay, secure in a crate and ready to be processed or delivered wherever it next needs to go,” she reports. “The Featherback Boar was difficult to wrangle, but thankfully my tranquilizer darts were effective. Though with how many I used, it may be a while before it wakes up entirely.”

She jots down a last note on the sheaf of paper she is carrying with her. “You’ll find the full details and report in here,” she explains as she writes. “I’ve taken notes on the creature’s behavior, habitat, and physical makeup, as well as on the method of its capture.”

Having finished writing her final note, she politely deposits the papers on the desk. The quill that she used to write with is made from a large feather tipped with grey-blue patterning, looking like it had come from the Featherback Boar in question.

“Would it be possible to requisition a Frostfaerie Wings in return for this contract’s successful completion, please?” The pearlcatcher inquires. "And for the next contract–" she glances at the nearest scanner to see it displaying a number. –"Contract 49, if it is available?"
Featherback-Boar-by-Interlunation-566959.png
40961899_S2BWYGnldTye2DA.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @Sylphie3000 Hiding his amusement behind a well timed cough Ria tries to wave Oresto's explanation away. "O-of course, we'll have that handed to you shortly. Let's pull up that bounty while you wait though, eh?" [quote][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50011198][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/500112/50011198.png[/img][/url] "Underwater observation vehicle possessed by the hivemind." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote] ---------- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/356503/35650231p.png[/img] @Interlunation "I think Ria will appreciate the extra precaution." Giving the boar a once over Solaire can't help but nod to himself. Things could get quite hairy if it woke up before they were ready... "Good work, we thank you. Let me go ahead and pull up your next bounty." [quote][item=guardian foo] "This rare beast is often seen as a protector." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote][/center]
56641299p.png

@Sylphie3000
Hiding his amusement behind a well timed cough Ria tries to wave Oresto's explanation away. "O-of course, we'll have that handed to you shortly. Let's pull up that bounty while you wait though, eh?"
Quote:
50011198.png

"Underwater observation vehicle possessed by the hivemind."

Contract Terms:
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.

35650231p.png

@Interlunation
"I think Ria will appreciate the extra precaution." Giving the boar a once over Solaire can't help but nod to himself. Things could get quite hairy if it woke up before they were ready...

"Good work, we thank you. Let me go ahead and pull up your next bounty."
Quote:
Guardian Foo

"This rare beast is often seen as a protector."

Contract Terms:
Hello, Star Voyagers.
Never scoop out jalapeno seeds with your finger.
Just use the fudging spoon like your mom said.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
Never scoop out jalapeno seeds with your finger.
Just use the fudging spoon like your mom said.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20399563][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/203996/20399563_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Cress, brushing off confetti and some leaves from her clothes, makes her way into the Star Station and up to the scanner, placing her hand on the surface and having a new number pop up: [b]25[/b]. She smiles at Ria and Solaire, "Sorry if I tracked in any loose confetti, MistJam was a hoot in my clan and I'm still finding it in everything!" ----- Cress made her way to the cargo bay to start at the source. Looking around she didn’t see much until she saw a tail behind a crate. Trying to sneak through, she got close…but then almost knocked over a lantern, gasping and quickly catching it, only to look back and see the target had run away. She puffed, then turned around only to meet another pair of green eyes staring back at her. Cress jumped and yelped, and was pretty sure she turned into a [I]white[/I] dragon for a second there, again catching something she almost knocked over. A breezeback slink stared at her looking to pounce. In a blink, the slink was wrapped around Cress’s shoulders like a scarf, trembling and scared. “Aw, it’s okay little buddy!” She patted the slink’s head, “You..wouldn’t happen to have any other slinky friends that are just as freaked out as you are in here, hm?” The slink squeaked and a whole hoard of slinks threw themselves at Cress, making them a swirly heap on the floor. After gathering her bearings from suddenly wearing a new layer of slinks, she stood up and looked down to the little creatures clinging to her scales, “Ooooookay. Slink sweater. Sure, why not?” Cress somehow maneuvered the bunch clinging to her around boxes and items stacked on top of each other without breaking anything, which was kind of a miracle if you think about it. “Now to monitor the transports for the day..” Looking around while tapping her chin, she got an idea. Pushing some boxes together, the same number of boxes as there are slinks, she began to place one breezeback slink on each box until they all sat on their hind legs in a row along the wall. “Let’s find more of your friends, slinks!” She put new transports on a conveyor belt and turned it on. Each slink checked every box, sometimes pulling out another critter and placing it behind them on their box. At the end of the day the cargo port was packed away nicely and there were about double the slinks that originally showed up with Cress, “Now what to do with you..?” [center][item=glazed sentry][/center] Cress walked up to the counter, “The cargo is all cleaned up and ship shape! I’ll take the Welder’s Mask please! But uh…what are we going to do with all these critters?” She looked back to a train of very well behaved slinks behind her. She perked up. "Oh also!" She turned and put a jar full of colorful bits on the counter, "Don't worry Ria, I cleaned up the confetti too!" She gave a smile and a thumbs up. [center][item=welder's mask][/center]
20399563_350.png

Cress, brushing off confetti and some leaves from her clothes, makes her way into the Star Station and up to the scanner, placing her hand on the surface and having a new number pop up: 25.

She smiles at Ria and Solaire, "Sorry if I tracked in any loose confetti, MistJam was a hoot in my clan and I'm still finding it in everything!"

Cress made her way to the cargo bay to start at the source. Looking around she didn’t see much until she saw a tail behind a crate. Trying to sneak through, she got close…but then almost knocked over a lantern, gasping and quickly catching it, only to look back and see the target had run away. She puffed, then turned around only to meet another pair of green eyes staring back at her. Cress jumped and yelped, and was pretty sure she turned into a white dragon for a second there, again catching something she almost knocked over. A breezeback slink stared at her looking to pounce. In a blink, the slink was wrapped around Cress’s shoulders like a scarf, trembling and scared.

“Aw, it’s okay little buddy!” She patted the slink’s head, “You..wouldn’t happen to have any other slinky friends that are just as freaked out as you are in here, hm?”

The slink squeaked and a whole hoard of slinks threw themselves at Cress, making them a swirly heap on the floor. After gathering her bearings from suddenly wearing a new layer of slinks, she stood up and looked down to the little creatures clinging to her scales, “Ooooookay. Slink sweater. Sure, why not?” Cress somehow maneuvered the bunch clinging to her around boxes and items stacked on top of each other without breaking anything, which was kind of a miracle if you think about it.

“Now to monitor the transports for the day..” Looking around while tapping her chin, she got an idea. Pushing some boxes together, the same number of boxes as there are slinks, she began to place one breezeback slink on each box until they all sat on their hind legs in a row along the wall.

“Let’s find more of your friends, slinks!” She put new transports on a conveyor belt and turned it on. Each slink checked every box, sometimes pulling out another critter and placing it behind them on their box. At the end of the day the cargo port was packed away nicely and there were about double the slinks that originally showed up with Cress, “Now what to do with you..?”
Glazed Sentry

Cress walked up to the counter, “The cargo is all cleaned up and ship shape! I’ll take the Welder’s Mask please! But uh…what are we going to do with all these critters?” She looked back to a train of very well behaved slinks behind her. She perked up. "Oh also!" She turned and put a jar full of colorful bits on the counter, "Don't worry Ria, I cleaned up the confetti too!" She gave a smile and a thumbs up.

Welder's Mask
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/37334/3733354.png[/img] [/center] "Hey, you two," Tide says, entering the bounty board. "I've got some time to spare, so hit me with a bounty." The scanner shows 88.
3733354.png

"Hey, you two," Tide says, entering the bounty board. "I've got some time to spare, so hit me with a bounty." The scanner shows 88.
ZincAlloy.gif
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/356503/35650231p.png[/img] @ZincAlloy "Ah, always nice to see you." Solaire offers a polite nod before retrieving a nearby data pad. "Hopefully this won't take up too much of your free time." [quote][item=boran alpha] This beast will square up against anything to protect the dragon it's bonded too." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote][/center]
35650231p.png

@ZincAlloy
"Ah, always nice to see you." Solaire offers a polite nod before retrieving a nearby data pad. "Hopefully this won't take up too much of your free time."
Quote:
Boran Alpha

This beast will square up against anything to protect the dragon it's bonded too."

Contract Terms:
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/37334/3733354.png[/img] [/center] Townsfolk peer curiously out of their windows at the two dragons staring each other down in the main street. Both dragons look like bad news. It’s clear they’re about to throw down over something, though nobody knows quite what. “So, you’re the new sheriff, eh?” a pearlcatcher shouts to their opponent. “No, but I suppose that’s close enough to the truth for today,” Tide replies. “Well, [i]sheriff[/i], I think you’ll find that we don’t need your type around here.” The pearlcatcher spins a blaster around a finger on their left hand. “I don’t plan on staying any longer than is necessary,” Tide drawls back. His hat hides that he’s not even looking at the other dragon. [i]Where is she?[/i] “Perhaps you should consider leaving sooner than that, if you catch my drift.” They start simultaneously spinning their pearl on the claws of their other hand. A clear intimidation attempt. “I think this town’s plenty big enough for us both,” Tide says, barely paying attention. Phidi sure was taking her sweet time. “Is it now?” “Yeah, with all the new industries opening lately the population is booming, there’s lots of space for—” “Shut up!” the pearlcatcher shouts. “I’m not going to listen to…” Well, Tide wasn’t going to listen either. From somewhere behind the pearlcatcher, a stream of pink sparkles shoots into the air. That was the signal! Quicker than anyone can see, Tide draws his blaster and shoots the spinning pearl. The weak bolt does no damage, but knocks it off its perch atop the other dragon’s finger. They dive backwards to catch it, curling around it to make sure it can’t touch the dirt on the ground. From out of nowhere, a boran charges into the scene, ready to protect its owner. It gets as far as seeing them sprawled on the ground before an enchanted net is thrown atop it, stunning it. “Hey, what?” the pearlcatcher complains. “Don’t be mean to Terry!” “Sorry pal,” Tide says. “But planetary regulations say that you can’t have a pet that’s an invasive species without having them spayed or neutered first. And they take that very seriously around here. We’ll get Terry back to you in a couple of days.” He turns to look at the spiral currently securing the net and making sure it hadn’t injured the boran. “Nice work, Phidi.” She gives him a thumbs-up in response. ----- Tide returns to the Bounty Board looking very pleased with himself. “Bounty completed without any setbacks,” he reports. “And in record time too, I think. Toss me a set of that azure dinosaur armour as a reward. Thanks.” [size=1](Sometimes you get the bounty and know exactly what you want to write. :P)[/size]
3733354.png

Townsfolk peer curiously out of their windows at the two dragons staring each other down in the main street. Both dragons look like bad news. It’s clear they’re about to throw down over something, though nobody knows quite what.

“So, you’re the new sheriff, eh?” a pearlcatcher shouts to their opponent.

“No, but I suppose that’s close enough to the truth for today,” Tide replies.

“Well, sheriff, I think you’ll find that we don’t need your type around here.” The pearlcatcher spins a blaster around a finger on their left hand.

“I don’t plan on staying any longer than is necessary,” Tide drawls back. His hat hides that he’s not even looking at the other dragon. Where is she?

“Perhaps you should consider leaving sooner than that, if you catch my drift.” They start simultaneously spinning their pearl on the claws of their other hand. A clear intimidation attempt.

“I think this town’s plenty big enough for us both,” Tide says, barely paying attention. Phidi sure was taking her sweet time.

“Is it now?”

“Yeah, with all the new industries opening lately the population is booming, there’s lots of space for—”

“Shut up!” the pearlcatcher shouts. “I’m not going to listen to…” Well, Tide wasn’t going to listen either. From somewhere behind the pearlcatcher, a stream of pink sparkles shoots into the air. That was the signal!

Quicker than anyone can see, Tide draws his blaster and shoots the spinning pearl. The weak bolt does no damage, but knocks it off its perch atop the other dragon’s finger. They dive backwards to catch it, curling around it to make sure it can’t touch the dirt on the ground.

From out of nowhere, a boran charges into the scene, ready to protect its owner. It gets as far as seeing them sprawled on the ground before an enchanted net is thrown atop it, stunning it.

“Hey, what?” the pearlcatcher complains. “Don’t be mean to Terry!”

“Sorry pal,” Tide says. “But planetary regulations say that you can’t have a pet that’s an invasive species without having them spayed or neutered first. And they take that very seriously around here. We’ll get Terry back to you in a couple of days.” He turns to look at the spiral currently securing the net and making sure it hadn’t injured the boran. “Nice work, Phidi.” She gives him a thumbs-up in response.

Tide returns to the Bounty Board looking very pleased with himself. “Bounty completed without any setbacks,” he reports. “And in record time too, I think. Toss me a set of that azure dinosaur armour as a reward. Thanks.”

(Sometimes you get the bounty and know exactly what you want to write. :P)
ZincAlloy.gif
[center] [quote][item=disappearing pisces] "These species of fish can survive the vacuum of space, and always travel in pairs." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49368940][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/493690/49368940_350.png[/img][/url][/center] It would seem Amanita has been taking a vacation. A fishing vacation. How does one bait a hook for space fish? She's not sharing, but she is smiling her toothy smile and using a fishbone to clean her teeth. "Fear not! Good friend I have not consumed your prey," she chuckles, as the Greenery's messenger droid flits in after her buzzing in disapproval. The little drone deposits a delivery slip for a stasis habitat pod currently being offloaded in the shipping bays. "No, I have not tasted of their flesh, though they brought me a great hunger with their flight. Many sights we did see, hey, little one?" She definitely didn't eat the fish, but she would still like to keep a trophy of their capture. [center][item=shady emblem][/center] "Somthing to hang upon the wall! And now we must away for the next hunt." Amanita watches in mild amusement as the droid directs a mid-air full-body frown in her direction and then settles on the scanner to retrieve a new bounty ID. [center]*[b]59[/b]*[/center]
Quote:
Disappearing Pisces

"These species of fish can survive the vacuum of space, and always travel in pairs."

Contract Terms:

49368940_350.png

It would seem Amanita has been taking a vacation. A fishing vacation. How does one bait a hook for space fish? She's not sharing, but she is smiling her toothy smile and using a fishbone to clean her teeth.

"Fear not! Good friend I have not consumed your prey," she chuckles, as the Greenery's messenger droid flits in after her buzzing in disapproval. The little drone deposits a delivery slip for a stasis habitat pod currently being offloaded in the shipping bays.

"No, I have not tasted of their flesh, though they brought me a great hunger with their flight. Many sights we did see, hey, little one?" She definitely didn't eat the fish, but she would still like to keep a trophy of their capture.
Shady Emblem

"Somthing to hang upon the wall! And now we must away for the next hunt."

Amanita watches in mild amusement as the droid directs a mid-air full-body frown in her direction and then settles on the scanner to retrieve a new bounty ID.
*59*
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
[columns][indent] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51895912][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/518960/51895912.png[/img][/url][/center] [nextcol][indent][indent] [nextcol] [left] [center][i]Tempest skiis up to the counter.[/i][/center] [center][emoji=snowflake][/center] Fun time! I'm heading to the peaks, care to join? [center][emoji=wind balloon][/center] Well, I could bring you back a souvenir instead. [center][emoji=treasure chest][/center] [center][i]Tempest paws the scanner.[/i][/center] [center][emoji=gear][/center] [b]54[/b] ~ That'll have to do! [center][emoji=scroll] [/left][/center] [/columns]
51895912.png
Tempest skiis up to the counter.
Fun time! I'm heading to the peaks, care to join?
Well, I could bring you back a souvenir instead.
Tempest paws the scanner.
54 ~ That'll have to do!
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @Doozie "I'm glad to hear it" Ria replies awkward over his cup. Having been in the midst of a little tea break, the sudden change in atmosphere really threw him off. "I, uh, good job?" He offers lamely before moving to accept the bounty from the droid. "We'll get you set up with another bounty now." [quote][item=tricolor yapper] "A swift friend." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote] --------- @Calvair Ria is jsut about to pick back up his cup of tea when Tempest slides into the room. Suppressing a wounded sigh, the skydancer lowers his head, offers a vague gesture of acceptance, and then moves to pick back up the data pad they'd just set down. "A souvenir would be lovely. I'm afraid we don't get much vacation time." [quote][item=folded friend] "This harmless poltergeist is usually found in dusty addicts or abandoned buildings that once featured some form of art." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote][/center]
56641299p.png

@Doozie
"I'm glad to hear it" Ria replies awkward over his cup. Having been in the midst of a little tea break, the sudden change in atmosphere really threw him off.

"I, uh, good job?" He offers lamely before moving to accept the bounty from the droid. "We'll get you set up with another bounty now."
Quote:
Tricolor Yapper

"A swift friend."

Contract Terms:

@Calvair
Ria is jsut about to pick back up his cup of tea when Tempest slides into the room. Suppressing a wounded sigh, the skydancer lowers his head, offers a vague gesture of acceptance, and then moves to pick back up the data pad they'd just set down.

"A souvenir would be lovely. I'm afraid we don't get much vacation time."
Quote:
Folded Friend

"This harmless poltergeist is usually found in dusty addicts or abandoned buildings that once featured some form of art."

Contract Terms:
Hello, Star Voyagers.
1 2 ... 226 227 228 229 230 ... 247 248