Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FireDom] FF:Origins&Myths OOF Raffle/PB
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40
@Birdsofwax Thanks! Sorry for the delay, just finished my lab for the day.
@Birdsofwax Thanks! Sorry for the delay, just finished my lab for the day.
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
@pikammd

No problem! Thank you for sending dragons!
@pikammd

No problem! Thank you for sending dragons!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Bantymom

It looks like you accidentally filled in the gem amount instead of the treasure amount for the dragons you sent. If possibly could you resend them?
@Bantymom

It looks like you accidentally filled in the gem amount instead of the treasure amount for the dragons you sent. If possibly could you resend them?

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@harpyja
hey! you sent a couple dragons with raffle pricing, did they meant to go to the pb?
@harpyja
hey! you sent a couple dragons with raffle pricing, did they meant to go to the pb?
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
[quote name="Birdsofwax" date="2022-08-21 19:48:48" ] @Bantymom It looks like you accidentally filled in the gem amount instead of the treasure amount for the dragons you sent. If possibly could you resend them? [/quote] Yep, sure did. Was wondering why they weren't gone, until I checked the sale price! All fixed now. [emoji=bogsneak happy size=2]
Birdsofwax wrote on 2022-08-21 19:48:48:
@Bantymom

Yep, sure did. Was wondering why they weren't gone, until I checked the sale price! All fixed now.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom

Thank you!
@Bantymom

Thank you!

RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Many thanks to attendant eiru for their help and great patience with my slightly-epic brain flatulence today! (Even for me, good grief.) [emoji=gust size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
Many thanks to attendant eiru for their help and great patience with my slightly-epic brain flatulence today! (Even for me, good grief.)
I've got a quick question: I have a bunch of fodder dragons that I have plans to name, can I send them already named? Thanks!
I've got a quick question: I have a bunch of fodder dragons that I have plans to name, can I send them already named? Thanks!

S1cx8ZZ.png aPfqvmf.png
cNlQITm.png JvUa9ma.png
hrSE73S.png rR3twgq.png
@Gryphire

one of my level 6s had a breed bonus! ^^
@Gryphire

one of my level 6s had a breed bonus! ^^
lmBVOQT.gif
@Whirlwish
Seems I did! Sorry about that, I go get it resolved.

Edit: Should be good now!
@Whirlwish
Seems I did! Sorry about that, I go get it resolved.

Edit: Should be good now!
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40