Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] OOFR and Fast Lane
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 108 109
Re: Sunday Question

I dreamt of going to a cat cafe (or any kind of critter cafe) for years after I kept reading about them in fanfiction, but there was never one in our entire state until just over a year ago. I was absolutely delighted, and was going basically every weekend (up until I got kittens of my own, and now I focus on cuddling them when I need cat-loves lol)

I dreamt of going to a cat cafe (or any kind of critter cafe) for years after I kept reading about them in fanfiction, but there was never one in our entire state until just over a year ago. I was absolutely delighted, and was going basically every weekend (up until I got kittens of my own, and now I focus on cuddling them when I need cat-loves lol)
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png

I've dremt of visiting a cat cafe, but haven't gotten around to it yet since the closest one to me are 200km away. But I did stumbel across a goat cafe last summer which I visited. It was quite a simple one, run by someone who just happened to own goats and goatlings. The main thing seemed to just be the goats since the cafe side was quite simple (just thee things on the menu: coffee, juice and sweet pastry).

I've dremt of visiting a cat cafe, but haven't gotten around to it yet since the closest one to me are 200km away. But I did stumbel across a goat cafe last summer which I visited. It was quite a simple one, run by someone who just happened to own goats and goatlings. The main thing seemed to just be the goats since the cafe side was quite simple (just thee things on the menu: coffee, juice and sweet pastry).
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o3_100.png .... > Goal: complete bestiary
> (excluding KS + Boolean)

> Dragons for sale
.............. Looking for:
13359.png
................. tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o1_100.png
could I get a ping when each daily universal badge is released, if possible? :D thank you!
could I get a ping when each daily universal badge is released, if possible? :D thank you!
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Avmire

You got it!
@Avmire

You got it!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
Sunday Question
Have you ever been to an animal cafe? (Cat cafe, owl cafe, etc)

I have never been to one but i have lived through the experience by seeing people post endless pictures and youtube videos about them. maybe in the future i can visit one *if they're not closed down by then lol*
Sunday Question

I have never been to one but i have lived through the experience by seeing people post endless pictures and youtube videos about them. maybe in the future i can visit one *if they're not closed down by then lol*
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Kywren

I sent you Abyss #77250039 (level 7 with color bonus) for the raffle a few hours ago, but I just checked the spreadsheet and you seem to have someone else listed as the sender of that dragon. Could you correct that please?

(I can send you a screenshot of my AH history to prove that I sent you that dragon if needed, but I think you are able to see it in your AH history too.)

Thanks!
@Kywren

I sent you Abyss #77250039 (level 7 with color bonus) for the raffle a few hours ago, but I just checked the spreadsheet and you seem to have someone else listed as the sender of that dragon. Could you correct that please?

(I can send you a screenshot of my AH history to prove that I sent you that dragon if needed, but I think you are able to see it in your AH history too.)

Thanks!
wvlnature.png Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.nature.gif
Hi everyone! I would like to send in a dragon to enter this raffle, but I'm a little confused on what it means to send a dragon for "1t"! I have been on this site for years but never participated in or contributed to dominance battles before so I'm unfamiliar with some of the terms. If someone could kindly explain and point me in the right direction that would be great! Thanks in advance!! :)
Hi everyone! I would like to send in a dragon to enter this raffle, but I'm a little confused on what it means to send a dragon for "1t"! I have been on this site for years but never participated in or contributed to dominance battles before so I'm unfamiliar with some of the terms. If someone could kindly explain and point me in the right direction that would be great! Thanks in advance!! :)
63b167364c0a2dbaf2a03351a1066bc8cada7354.pngfcaa2c7b37d017521beff538d86b130409b73d6e.png21d0293ce4fcfad679fd6be05ccf743215e58ae7.png99d350e6cd84e02c223da178bc712b62b709f489.png
@Piko

“1t” simply means you list the item/dragon via private auction for one treasure. The equivalent to sending via a one-way crossroads (CR) while avoiding some of the downsides of crossroads.

Hope that helped. Thank you for supporting Lightning!
@Piko

“1t” simply means you list the item/dragon via private auction for one treasure. The equivalent to sending via a one-way crossroads (CR) while avoiding some of the downsides of crossroads.

Hope that helped. Thank you for supporting Lightning!
UYU9v2z.jpg
Sunday Question Have you ever been to an animal cafe? (Cat cafe, owl cafe, etc) I haven't, though I've always sort of intended to? They seem neat, but I guess the chaotic creature cafe is my first [emoji=snapper tongue size=1] Maybe sometime soon!
Sunday Question

I haven't, though I've always sort of intended to? They seem neat, but I guess the chaotic creature cafe is my first Maybe sometime soon!
tbrimoZ.png
@FeDog ohhh okay! I got it now, thank you so much for your help :D
@FeDog ohhh okay! I got it now, thank you so much for your help :D
63b167364c0a2dbaf2a03351a1066bc8cada7354.pngfcaa2c7b37d017521beff538d86b130409b73d6e.png21d0293ce4fcfad679fd6be05ccf743215e58ae7.png99d350e6cd84e02c223da178bc712b62b709f489.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 108 109