Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] OOFR and Fast Lane
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 108 109
@frfrfr
Thanks for checking! I've fixed the level on #76851623, sorry about the careless error.
@frfrfr
Thanks for checking! I've fixed the level on #76851623, sorry about the careless error.
3k3qO49.png
@frfrfr hey! i did get that dragon - the price the PA was sent for was 9750t, which didn't exactly match the listed prices for the OOFR but was close to the FL raffles, and i totally forgot to check breed bonuses so i put it into the FL sheet! i'll fix that right away
@frfrfr hey! i did get that dragon - the price the PA was sent for was 9750t, which didn't exactly match the listed prices for the OOFR but was close to the FL raffles, and i totally forgot to check breed bonuses so i put it into the FL sheet! i'll fix that right away
UV6XXUj.png
@Jeevas

No, only dragons sent for the Raffle count. Fast Lane is essentially a Public Buy!
@Jeevas

No, only dragons sent for the Raffle count. Fast Lane is essentially a Public Buy!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
[img]https://i.imgur.com/IjzhhQ7.gif[/img]
IjzhhQ7.gif
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@TacoTequila That's ok! Sorry to hear about your chicken. :( Hoping it has a speedy recovery.
@TacoTequila That's ok! Sorry to hear about your chicken. :( Hoping it has a speedy recovery.
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@DragonQueenHi

Hi there! I don't know if you've been answered yet or not, but please follow the instructions here regarding purchasing tickets! Thank you!
@DragonQueenHi

Hi there! I don't know if you've been answered yet or not, but please follow the instructions here regarding purchasing tickets! Thank you!
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@DaDragon hi! i'm checking through the batch you sent and noticed some mispriced dragons. guilm (76868212) and jarbenen (77165895) have color bonuses, bringing the price up to 19501t for both of them. geyser (77335383), essa (), and thieny () have breed bonuses, bringing those totals
to 18251t
@DaDragon hi! i'm checking through the batch you sent and noticed some mispriced dragons. guilm (76868212) and jarbenen (77165895) have color bonuses, bringing the price up to 19501t for both of them. geyser (77335383), essa (), and thieny () have breed bonuses, bringing those totals
to 18251t
h7pejHd.gif _____________
» they/she/he
» Light Dom
» FRT +3
» ENG/PT-BR
___________________ UA8l7xX.png al6v2q2.png
@TKchan hi! i'm only accepting for the fast lane and am going through a large batch right now, so i can't accept your dragons. sorry for the inconvenience!
@TKchan hi! i'm only accepting for the fast lane and am going through a large batch right now, so i can't accept your dragons. sorry for the inconvenience!
» they/she/he
» Light Dom
» FRT +3
» ENG/PT-BR
@novastellaris

I absolutely spaced looking for the bonuses lol. I'll fix those ones now. Thanks for catching that for me.
@novastellaris

I absolutely spaced looking for the bonuses lol. I'll fix those ones now. Thanks for catching that for me.
1t6eapG.gif
@DaDragon no worries! got them all logged now
@DaDragon no worries! got them all logged now
» they/she/he
» Light Dom
» FRT +3
» ENG/PT-BR
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 108 109