Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] OOFR and Fast Lane
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109
-TacoTequila ping- Sending some bonus dergs for 1t.
Edit: These are for the raffle, not the fast lane.
Edit 2: @shar07 I'll send them to you instead since Taco appears to be busy. Hope that's ok!

Sunday Question: Have you ever been to an animal cafe?
No, but there's both a cat cafe and bunny cafe in Vancouver that I might visit someday. Also I've heard rumors that there's going to be a cat cafe opening in my city, but for now they're just rumors!
-TacoTequila ping- Sending some bonus dergs for 1t.
Edit: These are for the raffle, not the fast lane.
Edit 2: @shar07 I'll send them to you instead since Taco appears to be busy. Hope that's ok!

No, but there's both a cat cafe and bunny cafe in Vancouver that I might visit someday. Also I've heard rumors that there's going to be a cat cafe opening in my city, but for now they're just rumors!
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
Daily Question!
Have you ever been to an animal cafe?

Yes! We have a cat cafe here in Minneapolis - The Cafe Meow - that I love to go and just sit on the couch and watch the kitties play. There have been over 400 adoptions of kitties since their opening, and they support local artists, too! Definitely worth the trip if you're in the area!
Daily Question!
Have you ever been to an animal cafe?

Yes! We have a cat cafe here in Minneapolis - The Cafe Meow - that I love to go and just sit on the couch and watch the kitties play. There have been over 400 adoptions of kitties since their opening, and they support local artists, too! Definitely worth the trip if you're in the area!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@uruhead hi! i noticed you sent me some level 5s at the oofr prices. i can still accept them! i just wanted to check if that was intentional, or if you meant to list them at fl prices (which would be 9,501t)
@uruhead hi! i noticed you sent me some level 5s at the oofr prices. i can still accept them! i just wanted to check if that was intentional, or if you meant to list them at fl prices (which would be 9,501t)
Sunday Question: Have you ever been to an animal cafe? (Cat cafe, owl cafe, etc)

Nope, but I'd like to visit one! I don't mind what animal is in the cafe, but it would be nice to visit several different cafes with different animals.
Sunday Question: Have you ever been to an animal cafe? (Cat cafe, owl cafe, etc)

Nope, but I'd like to visit one! I don't mind what animal is in the cafe, but it would be nice to visit several different cafes with different animals.
jM82R8f.pngChingoobot.gif
@novastellaris Oops! So sorry - the 8500 is correct! I totally forgot to look at whether or not you were Fast Lane or OOFR. Still not enough coffee in me yet!!
@novastellaris Oops! So sorry - the 8500 is correct! I totally forgot to look at whether or not you were Fast Lane or OOFR. Still not enough coffee in me yet!!

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@uruhead all good! got them logged for you
@uruhead all good! got them logged for you
@novastellaris You're the best! Best of luck, you have my support! [emoji=new friend size=1] [emoji=lightning rune size=1]
@novastellaris You're the best! Best of luck, you have my support!

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
[img]https://i.imgur.com/IjzhhQ7.gif[/img]
IjzhhQ7.gif
Daily Question
Have you ever been to an animal cafe? (Cat cafe, owl cafe, etc)

Sadly no, there's a cat cafe about an hour from me that I've been trying to drag my friends to though! I think drinking coffee with kittens would change me irreparably.

Also from this question I learned there's a such thing as "owl cafe"...? I need to go right now immediately.
Daily Question
Have you ever been to an animal cafe? (Cat cafe, owl cafe, etc)

Sadly no, there's a cat cafe about an hour from me that I've been trying to drag my friends to though! I think drinking coffee with kittens would change me irreparably.

Also from this question I learned there's a such thing as "owl cafe"...? I need to go right now immediately.
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
They/She
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents

Unfortunately no. It's hard find that kind of places in my country. But I hope in future I go to one!

Unfortunately no. It's hard find that kind of places in my country. But I hope in future I go to one!
spiHXEk.png 9BcJXjq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109