Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gene your Dragon Raffle (Closed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@rgxiumin
Bump! Also have you seen the private auctions I've sent you? I'm out of lair space and i dont want to exalt them.
@rgxiumin
Bump! Also have you seen the private auctions I've sent you? I'm out of lair space and i dont want to exalt them.
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
I apologize for not bring able to get on sooner to accept the fodder. I'm have a lot going on irl.

@s3r3n3y4ng
I apologize for not bring able to get on sooner to accept the fodder. I'm have a lot going on irl.

@s3r3n3y4ng
Up
Up
Up!
Up!
I will be sending along nine dragons shortly!

I still have so many dragons to gene, but my most wanted (and expensive) dragon has to be Volcanus. I'd like to get Starmap, Blend, and Koi for her. Here's what she'd look like:
Volcanus
I will be sending along nine dragons shortly!

I still have so many dragons to gene, but my most wanted (and expensive) dragon has to be Volcanus. I'd like to get Starmap, Blend, and Koi for her. Here's what she'd look like:
Volcanus
vistafestival_6.png _
> Lv.20 Baldwin Brewer <
Want something you can't yet
craft yourself? Let me help you!
(hiatus)
______ / apparel wishlist
/ festival wishlist
/ gene projects
____________milkchai-cacat.png
Up!
Up!
Hi!
I've entered before and I'm wondering can I add more tickets to my previous entry? Got a little busy in the passing week and is banking up fodders that I don't have time to level ;w;
Hi!
I've entered before and I'm wondering can I add more tickets to my previous entry? Got a little busy in the passing week and is banking up fodders that I don't have time to level ;w;
@luciddebris

Of course! As long as the raffle is still open you can send in as many as you want!
@luciddebris

Of course! As long as the raffle is still open you can send in as many as you want!
[quote name="RGXiumin" date="2022-06-03 18:50:05" ] @luciddebris Of course! As long as the raffle is still open you can send in as many as you want! [/quote] Great! CR sent<3
RGXiumin wrote on 2022-06-03 18:50:05:
@luciddebris

Great! CR sent<3
Halfway there!
Halfway there!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10