Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
Hello! Would it be possible for me to get

Food: 15 Gliding Ants & 15 Roan Mouse (@Dragonsongbird)

Materials: 20 clay & 20 Gravel (@DragonRule)

I tagged both of you guys since I saw that you guys are like, the moderators for those types of materials and all, so I figured it would make since to tag you guys instead of just everyone! I hope that's alright ^^;
Hello! Would it be possible for me to get

Food: 15 Gliding Ants & 15 Roan Mouse (@Dragonsongbird)

Materials: 20 clay & 20 Gravel (@DragonRule)

I tagged both of you guys since I saw that you guys are like, the moderators for those types of materials and all, so I figured it would make since to tag you guys instead of just everyone! I hope that's alright ^^;
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@SleepyTomato
@Lealeath
@Nocturnalnatures
@Kiseikune
@veilmochi

Sending to y'all! Sorry for the delay! Just haven't been able to do much on here as of late ;w;
@SleepyTomato
@Lealeath
@Nocturnalnatures
@Kiseikune
@veilmochi

Sending to y'all! Sorry for the delay! Just haven't been able to do much on here as of late ;w;

CYBqRJK.png
@DragonRule - hello!! may i please have 20 clay and 20 gravel? thank you so much ^^
@DragonRule - hello!! may i please have 20 clay and 20 gravel? thank you so much ^^
aC86tUH.png
pyAp3dI.png
l3R7Ulc.png
YMPbu9R.png

edie | 20 | FR+7
@Dragonsongbird
Could I get x16 Night jar, x18 Crested porcupine and x16 Slender ant?

Thank you so much in advance <3

@Dragonsongbird
Could I get x16 Night jar, x18 Crested porcupine and x16 Slender ant?

Thank you so much in advance <3

45ec6589fcb9d8f65cdaeee7ba448ae8c525b466.png
90a3d5bedb2ab6615e8adc721420278b764e56aa.png
2fe6999f12396b9221da592385b31ad2fbaadb4a.png
3fbc113e55a28cec47e017ac19c93cbca4b372ee.png
@DragonRule Hello again, Could I have a [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment][item=Fiery Might Fragment][item=Sear][item=Blazing Slash]and [item=Flame Bolt] please? @StrawberryPie714 Hello again, Could I have a [item=Fan Scorpion] and [item=Fishscale Basket] please?
@DragonRule
Hello again,
Could I have a Fiery Acuity Fragment Fiery Might Fragment Sear Blazing Slash and Flame Bolt please?

@StrawberryPie714
Hello again,
Could I have a Fan Scorpion and Fishscale Basket please?
She/her, N16btBO.png My Wishlist
My Raffle
Please note: If someone blocks me first, then, I'm sorry i had to block you too because I'm not a bad type person and I didn't do anything wrong or saying to you please understand this message,
@citypop
@Rarecreature

Sending!
@citypop
@Rarecreature

Sending!

CYBqRJK.png
Just posting Have no idea how to function in the forums!
Just posting Have no idea how to function in the forums!
FRIESIANLOVER
@friesianlover If you go to the first page it tells you the rules and stuff.
@friesianlover If you go to the first page it tells you the rules and stuff.

CYBqRJK.png
ahhh life savers!!! thank you so much for setting this up!!! i will see what i can donate and all ^^ <3 <3 @finder77 Specialty: [item=Remove Gene: Tertiary] (1) Organics: [gamedb item=10404] (18) ------------ @Dragonsongbird Food: [gamedb item=795] (1) [gamedb item=10215] (1) [gamedb item=46453] (16) [gamedb item=46437] (17) ------------ @StrawberryPie714 Familiars: [gamedb item=617]
ahhh life savers!!! thank you so much for setting this up!!! i will see what i can donate and all ^^ <3 <3

@finder77
Specialty:
Remove Gene: Tertiary (1)
Organics:
Clown Charger Fin (18)

@Dragonsongbird
Food:
Clown Shrimp (1) Clownfish (1) Crested Porcupine (16) Coral Banded Shrimp (17)

@StrawberryPie714
Familiars:
Clown Charger

6Nn9hBD.png
YxYcwlh.png
1674GGt.png
I need these items @DragonRule 15[item=Volt Wiring] [b]Volt Wiring[/b] 20[item=Coppercoil Segment] Coppercoil Segment @StrawberryPie714 25[item=Lost Crown] [b]Lost Crown[/b], 24[item=Sparksylph Husk] [b]Sparksylph Husk[/b] 1[item=Swallowtail Buttersnake] Swallowtail Buttersnake 1[item=Colorburst Buttersnake] Colorburst Buttersnake 1[item=Scrapmetal Tracker] Scrapmetal Tracker
I need these items

@DragonRule
15 Volt Wiring Volt Wiring
20 Coppercoil Segment Coppercoil Segment

@StrawberryPie714
25 Lost Crown Lost Crown, 24 Sparksylph Husk Sparksylph Husk

1 Swallowtail Buttersnake Swallowtail Buttersnake 1 Colorburst Buttersnake Colorburst Buttersnake

1 Scrapmetal Tracker Scrapmetal Tracker
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png