Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lore contest | G4 Naomis (dual line)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@xmidnightmuse @dytileea

Added you both! Next nest around should be a lot pinker tert wise XD
@xmidnightmuse @dytileea

Added you both! Next nest around should be a lot pinker tert wise XD
zqaDToE.png < MIR | THEY/HE | EARTH FLIGHT | +9 FR TIME >
> Naomi Descendants Thread (4th gen descendants)
> Wishlist/Skin and item hunt
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
Congrats Dytileea!

And I would like to be pinged to spectate again please ^.^
Congrats Dytileea!

And I would like to be pinged to spectate again please ^.^
CONTEST PINGS

@Lendri @Typefull @firedawn @dragongem23 @silverripple @mohaveaCI @Xeiana @Adaejha @chisschass @witchyyweasel @wolftrickster @sinornis @jadedjester @endyr @megarafrostalon @xmidnightmuse @dytileea @zaitria @dragonglimmer @digimon11 @blackfriday99 @ashycat23 @zaitria @birdsofwax @amalgemotion @summittheworld

As always, if you got mispinged or would like to be removed, let me know! I’m redoing my ping lists so things get jumbled.

Hello all! It’s time again for a lore contest! This time a pink man is up as a prize, you can read more about him and the rules on the first page! This contest starts quite soon, namely June 23rd, 11:00 FR time! It will run until July 1st. I will automatically ping everyone for the start, let me know if you’d like to be pinged for the winning entry if you’re not participating.
CONTEST PINGS

@Lendri @Typefull @firedawn @dragongem23 @silverripple @mohaveaCI @Xeiana @Adaejha @chisschass @witchyyweasel @wolftrickster @sinornis @jadedjester @endyr @megarafrostalon @xmidnightmuse @dytileea @zaitria @dragonglimmer @digimon11 @blackfriday99 @ashycat23 @zaitria @birdsofwax @amalgemotion @summittheworld

As always, if you got mispinged or would like to be removed, let me know! I’m redoing my ping lists so things get jumbled.

Hello all! It’s time again for a lore contest! This time a pink man is up as a prize, you can read more about him and the rules on the first page! This contest starts quite soon, namely June 23rd, 11:00 FR time! It will run until July 1st. I will automatically ping everyone for the start, let me know if you’d like to be pinged for the winning entry if you’re not participating.
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
I'd like to be pinged for the winning entry ^^!
I'd like to be pinged for the winning entry ^^!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
Not entering but I will be lurking to observe, pls ping for winning entry~
Not entering but I will be lurking to observe, pls ping for winning entry~
1pLM.gif
@xmidnightmuse

I appreciate your enthusiasm but the contest isn’t open yet ;w; it doesn’t start till June 23rd! That said, you’re allowed to repost it then if you’d be comfy with that?
@xmidnightmuse

I appreciate your enthusiasm but the contest isn’t open yet ;w; it doesn’t start till June 23rd! That said, you’re allowed to repost it then if you’d be comfy with that?
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
Ah,
Yeah I mistook the date completely I think lol. Thank you for the heads up! Lemme transfer this to a bio and delete that post—

Thank you!! @Mir
Ah,
Yeah I mistook the date completely I think lol. Thank you for the heads up! Lemme transfer this to a bio and delete that post—

Thank you!! @Mir
GLMwkdE.pngx8bDWFu.png5hF3FGk.png7c8ZUEs.pngmlHpBMC.pnglUxoo8T.png
JdImn7O.gifUwUnl7O.png
@xmidnightmuse

It happens! I can’t wait to see it either way, i always really love what people bring to the table ^w^
@xmidnightmuse

It happens! I can’t wait to see it either way, i always really love what people bring to the table ^w^
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
@Lendri @Typefull @firedawn @dragongem23 @silverripple @mohaveaCI @Xeiana @Adaejha @chisschass @witchyyweasel @wolftrickster @sinornis @jadedjester @endyr @megarafrostalon @xmidnightmuse @dytileea @zaitria @dragonglimmer @digimon11 @blackfriday99 @ashycat23 @zaitria @birdsofwax @amalgemotion @summittheworld @royalsorceress
Let me know if you’d like to be removed or added to the ping list.

Hello everyone! The lore contest is now officially open until July 1st, 11:00 FR time! Feel free to post your pieces of writing and let me know if you would like to be pinged for winning entries!
@Lendri @Typefull @firedawn @dragongem23 @silverripple @mohaveaCI @Xeiana @Adaejha @chisschass @witchyyweasel @wolftrickster @sinornis @jadedjester @endyr @megarafrostalon @xmidnightmuse @dytileea @zaitria @dragonglimmer @digimon11 @blackfriday99 @ashycat23 @zaitria @birdsofwax @amalgemotion @summittheworld @royalsorceress
Let me know if you’d like to be removed or added to the ping list.

Hello everyone! The lore contest is now officially open until July 1st, 11:00 FR time! Feel free to post your pieces of writing and let me know if you would like to be pinged for winning entries!
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
Username: HartleyRathaway

I wanted to incorporate a little more lightning based lore, since that's where I'm located, and there are a few references to other dragons within my lair! Not all of them are gened up yet, so references in the text refer to their future scries rather than their current state.

Entry:

"Bassareus!" Camilla snapped, breaking the imperial's concentration. He dropped a wrench, and promptly heard swearing from beneath him.

Right. There was someone else working below him. Working in the Shifting Expanse was still new to him. He called out an apology to Lore, which was met by some choice words from the Veilspun. He probably should take more care when his coworkers could be so tiny, he noted to himself. He flew down to meet the irritated Skydancer that managed his section. Camilla was standing at the base of the tower they were working on. Camilla flew up to whisper in his ear.

"Shade creature, close to the worksite. Think you can take care of it for me? I'd hate to have to call in the local Seekers, you know how they are about protocol and we're on a tight deadline."

Bassareus sighed. He'd taken this job to get the feeling of being normal, just for once. He'd known he'd only gotten it due to his abilities — his resistance to Shade passed down from his father and his odd ability to warp space just enough to send Shade beings or other troublemakers somewhere they couldn't be a bother — but that didn't stop him wishing to just be another dragon working on the project everyone else was. Like it or not, though, this was how he kept that fleeting normalcy. Forcing some enthusiasm into his voice, he responded.

"Of course! Which direction is it in? I'll take care of it right away."
Username: HartleyRathaway

I wanted to incorporate a little more lightning based lore, since that's where I'm located, and there are a few references to other dragons within my lair! Not all of them are gened up yet, so references in the text refer to their future scries rather than their current state.

Entry:

"Bassareus!" Camilla snapped, breaking the imperial's concentration. He dropped a wrench, and promptly heard swearing from beneath him.

Right. There was someone else working below him. Working in the Shifting Expanse was still new to him. He called out an apology to Lore, which was met by some choice words from the Veilspun. He probably should take more care when his coworkers could be so tiny, he noted to himself. He flew down to meet the irritated Skydancer that managed his section. Camilla was standing at the base of the tower they were working on. Camilla flew up to whisper in his ear.

"Shade creature, close to the worksite. Think you can take care of it for me? I'd hate to have to call in the local Seekers, you know how they are about protocol and we're on a tight deadline."

Bassareus sighed. He'd taken this job to get the feeling of being normal, just for once. He'd known he'd only gotten it due to his abilities — his resistance to Shade passed down from his father and his odd ability to warp space just enough to send Shade beings or other troublemakers somewhere they couldn't be a bother — but that didn't stop him wishing to just be another dragon working on the project everyone else was. Like it or not, though, this was how he kept that fleeting normalcy. Forcing some enthusiasm into his voice, he responded.

"Of course! Which direction is it in? I'll take care of it right away."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9