Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lore contest | G4 Naomis (dual line)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@dragonglimmer

Added you ^w^

@dragonglimmer

Added you ^w^

zqaDToE.png < MIR | THEY/HE | EARTH FLIGHT | +9 FR TIME >
> Naomi Descendants Thread (4th gen descendants)
> Wishlist/Skin and item hunt
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
@Typefull @firedawn @dragongem23 @silverripple @mohaveaCI @Xeiana @Adaejha @chisschass @witchyyweasel @wolftrickster @sinornis @jadedjester @birdsofwax @ashycat23 @Blackfriday99 @amalgemotion @summittheworld @zaitria @digimon11 @Endyr @megarafrostalon @Dragonglimmer

Hello everyone, both contestants and spectators! The contest is now open and will end on April 20, 11:00 FR time! Please read the first page if you haven’t already, otherwise good luck and I can’t wait to see your entries!

Nvm that I’m twenty minutes late shhh.
@Typefull @firedawn @dragongem23 @silverripple @mohaveaCI @Xeiana @Adaejha @chisschass @witchyyweasel @wolftrickster @sinornis @jadedjester @birdsofwax @ashycat23 @Blackfriday99 @amalgemotion @summittheworld @zaitria @digimon11 @Endyr @megarafrostalon @Dragonglimmer

Hello everyone, both contestants and spectators! The contest is now open and will end on April 20, 11:00 FR time! Please read the first page if you haven’t already, otherwise good luck and I can’t wait to see your entries!

Nvm that I’m twenty minutes late shhh.
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
@Mir
Username: MegaraFrostalon
Entry: The bio is featured on this dragon: Skorri
Text here for convenience:
Izel Chimalma
Patroness of life and death

Izel felt the Shade pushing against her soul, begging her to allow it passage into her heart. She had to fight back the urge to allow herself to be consumed by the darkness, just like her grandfather. Izel had inherited her father’s ability to eat the Shade and cure those who were marked by it. Everytime she was able to cleanse someone, she felt even more weighed down by the burden of the Shade she had consumed. Eating the Shade was not Izel’s only power. She found that she was also able to create life even in the most barren of places. Everytime she grew plants the weight of the shade was dampened. Within the Necropolis she was notorious for growing unwanted plantlife. She felt that the plants cleansed the air and the existing Shade. Each time she would visit the sprawling shops there would be small forests left behind. Because of this the city watch asked that she remain in her home.

Being confined to the Clan home was not terrible. Everyday she would visit Evike and ask when she would be going to her new home. The poor wildclaw never had a proper answer for her. After visiting Evike, Izel would spend some one-on-one time with her dad, Dimas. He would show her the tricks of consuming the Shade. Her father would also bring her small gifts to these lessons, since she was not able to leave herself. After her lesson, Izel would go and practice her life magic. It would quickly become dusk by the time she was finished practicing and that was her favorite time of day. She loved going to sleep because with sleep came the visions.

It did not take her long to drift into the realm of dreams. In her newest dream, Izel was surrounded by lush verdant vegetation. The sounds of exotic birds and insects filled her ears alongside the roar of the nearby crystal clear waterfalls. And just like every dream Izel stood before a dragon covered in plant-growth. Trees sprouted where horns and wings should have been, their roots exiting from the dragon's feet. Each time she dreamed, this dragon made of nature would appear to her. The dragon never said her name, only that she had given Izel a gift. The nature dragon would urge her to find the grove in which she stood, saying that by finding the glade she would find her rest from the torment of the shade.

This promise of rest was exactly what Izel was looking for. It was not that she did not enjoy helping other dragons, but the fact that the Shade could potentially consume her if she was not careful. Izel would prefer to live in a place where the Shade was not rampant. She was always hesitant to bring up her dreams to others. Izel was afraid that her dreams were just dreams. That no such place existed. Until she met a dragon whose eye radiated green just like in her dreams. This dragon came and told stories of his homeland. A place filled that was so abundant with trees that it blocked the sun. The green eyed dragon left after telling the stories of his homeworld, it seemed that he was called to wander somewhere else.

Izel immediately went to Evike and asked them if they could take her to the place that the wander talked about. Izel explained about how she was having dreams of a place just as the nomad had described. Evike nodded and told Izel that they would be able to at least take them there to visit the land and see if it was where she belonged.

When Izel saw the forests she knew that this was the place of her dreams. She felt at home among the trees, the brooks and streams. Evike saw the look that entered Izel’s eye and knew that this was where the hatchling belonged. The wasteland be damned, this child was of nature.

Her new home allowed Izel the rest she deserved. She had no need to be concerned with devouring the Shade. It seemed that in this land that it was barely present. Izel would later learn that the Deity of this land used her powers to ensure that the land remained cleansed of the poisonous corruption. Izel revealed in the fact that she could grow as much as she wanted, she did find out that she needed to keep a proper balance within her. Without any Shade she was not able to grow the plants she loved so much. So, in order to maintain the delicate equilibrium, she would host quarterly cleansing events. Izel would go and visit her father in order to help him eat as much Shade as she could handle. This allowed her to stay in contact with her father and restore her powers.

During these visits Izel would always bring her father the largest bouquet of marigolds she could grow. Then over a glass of wine, she would tell her father tales of her new home. She had found a haven for relaxation and she loved it. The dragons of her home started to call her Izel Chimalma, The Patroness of Life and Death. She was truly happy with her new home. It was her place of peace from the chaos around her. Izel hoped that she could spend the remainder of her life among the trees and the brooks and the streams.
@Mir
Username: MegaraFrostalon
Entry: The bio is featured on this dragon: Skorri
Text here for convenience:
Izel Chimalma
Patroness of life and death

Izel felt the Shade pushing against her soul, begging her to allow it passage into her heart. She had to fight back the urge to allow herself to be consumed by the darkness, just like her grandfather. Izel had inherited her father’s ability to eat the Shade and cure those who were marked by it. Everytime she was able to cleanse someone, she felt even more weighed down by the burden of the Shade she had consumed. Eating the Shade was not Izel’s only power. She found that she was also able to create life even in the most barren of places. Everytime she grew plants the weight of the shade was dampened. Within the Necropolis she was notorious for growing unwanted plantlife. She felt that the plants cleansed the air and the existing Shade. Each time she would visit the sprawling shops there would be small forests left behind. Because of this the city watch asked that she remain in her home.

Being confined to the Clan home was not terrible. Everyday she would visit Evike and ask when she would be going to her new home. The poor wildclaw never had a proper answer for her. After visiting Evike, Izel would spend some one-on-one time with her dad, Dimas. He would show her the tricks of consuming the Shade. Her father would also bring her small gifts to these lessons, since she was not able to leave herself. After her lesson, Izel would go and practice her life magic. It would quickly become dusk by the time she was finished practicing and that was her favorite time of day. She loved going to sleep because with sleep came the visions.

It did not take her long to drift into the realm of dreams. In her newest dream, Izel was surrounded by lush verdant vegetation. The sounds of exotic birds and insects filled her ears alongside the roar of the nearby crystal clear waterfalls. And just like every dream Izel stood before a dragon covered in plant-growth. Trees sprouted where horns and wings should have been, their roots exiting from the dragon's feet. Each time she dreamed, this dragon made of nature would appear to her. The dragon never said her name, only that she had given Izel a gift. The nature dragon would urge her to find the grove in which she stood, saying that by finding the glade she would find her rest from the torment of the shade.

This promise of rest was exactly what Izel was looking for. It was not that she did not enjoy helping other dragons, but the fact that the Shade could potentially consume her if she was not careful. Izel would prefer to live in a place where the Shade was not rampant. She was always hesitant to bring up her dreams to others. Izel was afraid that her dreams were just dreams. That no such place existed. Until she met a dragon whose eye radiated green just like in her dreams. This dragon came and told stories of his homeland. A place filled that was so abundant with trees that it blocked the sun. The green eyed dragon left after telling the stories of his homeworld, it seemed that he was called to wander somewhere else.

Izel immediately went to Evike and asked them if they could take her to the place that the wander talked about. Izel explained about how she was having dreams of a place just as the nomad had described. Evike nodded and told Izel that they would be able to at least take them there to visit the land and see if it was where she belonged.

When Izel saw the forests she knew that this was the place of her dreams. She felt at home among the trees, the brooks and streams. Evike saw the look that entered Izel’s eye and knew that this was where the hatchling belonged. The wasteland be damned, this child was of nature.

Her new home allowed Izel the rest she deserved. She had no need to be concerned with devouring the Shade. It seemed that in this land that it was barely present. Izel would later learn that the Deity of this land used her powers to ensure that the land remained cleansed of the poisonous corruption. Izel revealed in the fact that she could grow as much as she wanted, she did find out that she needed to keep a proper balance within her. Without any Shade she was not able to grow the plants she loved so much. So, in order to maintain the delicate equilibrium, she would host quarterly cleansing events. Izel would go and visit her father in order to help him eat as much Shade as she could handle. This allowed her to stay in contact with her father and restore her powers.

During these visits Izel would always bring her father the largest bouquet of marigolds she could grow. Then over a glass of wine, she would tell her father tales of her new home. She had found a haven for relaxation and she loved it. The dragons of her home started to call her Izel Chimalma, The Patroness of Life and Death. She was truly happy with her new home. It was her place of peace from the chaos around her. Izel hoped that she could spend the remainder of her life among the trees and the brooks and the streams.
ULpnU.gif kSHgNvi.png
24small.png
Tskynm9.png
Eeee, so excited! I'll edit this with my first submission later ^^

For now I have a quick question out of curiousity ~ @Mir does the skin on Izel come with her?
Eeee, so excited! I'll edit this with my first submission later ^^

For now I have a quick question out of curiousity ~ @Mir does the skin on Izel come with her?
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@Dragonglimmer

Regrettably it does not ;w; I usually just dress up dragons when they're in the den waiting for new homes.
@Dragonglimmer

Regrettably it does not ;w; I usually just dress up dragons when they're in the den waiting for new homes.
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
@Mir gotcha, thanks for letting me know, I was just wonderin haha (it's very gorgeous, along with the rest of your lair!)

I'll start on my two (I can do two, right?) submissions after I finish my current lore commissions~!

I think my sister would like to enter as well perhaps! @PDF
@Mir gotcha, thanks for letting me know, I was just wonderin haha (it's very gorgeous, along with the rest of your lair!)

I'll start on my two (I can do two, right?) submissions after I finish my current lore commissions~!

I think my sister would like to enter as well perhaps! @PDF
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@dragonglimmer

Yeah, you can! No stress ^w^ also if she enters, good luck to her too!
@dragonglimmer

Yeah, you can! No stress ^w^ also if she enters, good luck to her too!
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
[center]@Mir *Note* it's somewhat simple because my writing style is all over the place right now and this is the most coherent thing I could come up with to show the idea I had. [b]Username[/b] Dragongem23 [b]Entry[/b] Death was a song Izel knew all too well Their gentle lullaby and vivid crescendo always had this haunting melody Calling her in and leading her to the fields of battles and the remnants of hollow towns Following the footsteps of war, famine and plague. What she never expected was to meet death themself. Izel looked at death, such a strange creature. So unlike their siblings, who Izel had met on occasion. Death was strangely gentle, and soft-spoken. “I have a proposition for you” A strange thing to hear from Death, even stranger them offering something such as Izel a deal “Sail the Sea Of Souls, help me find the lost.” “ And Join the beacon in destroying the abyss” A strange request, but alluring “And in Return?” she asked tilting her head, intrigued “An eternity to cleanse the world from the shade” “And perhaps, gain a few friends in the process” That would be nice wouldn’t it. Spending forever, fulfilling her purpose. Earning friends along the way So she accepted. Death took her hand, it was … Oddly warm for a skeletal hand “Follow me then, Kritanta will take over my job for now” Little did Izel know, the sea of souls is unforgiving Full of creatures Hungering to consume and bring more into the depths [b]Also just thought it'd be fun to dress her up in the Dressing room [/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=76571222&skin=44484&apparel=20850,6705,41519,41499,2316,44227,42943,42926&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=1911331] [/center]
@Mir

*Note* it's somewhat simple because my writing style is all over the place right now and this is the most coherent thing I could come up with to show the idea I had.
Username
Dragongem23
Entry

Death was a song Izel knew all too well

Their gentle lullaby and vivid crescendo always had this haunting melody

Calling her in and leading her to the fields of battles and the remnants of hollow towns

Following the footsteps of war, famine and plague.

What she never expected was to meet death themself.

Izel looked at death, such a strange creature.
So unlike their siblings, who Izel had met on occasion.
Death was strangely gentle, and soft-spoken.

“I have a proposition for you”

A strange thing to hear from Death, even stranger them offering something such as Izel a deal

“Sail the Sea Of Souls, help me find the lost.”
“ And Join the beacon in destroying the abyss”

A strange request, but alluring

“And in Return?” she asked tilting her head, intrigued

“An eternity to cleanse the world from the shade”
“And perhaps, gain a few friends in the process”

That would be nice wouldn’t it.
Spending forever, fulfilling her purpose. Earning friends along the way

So she accepted.

Death took her hand, it was … Oddly warm for a skeletal hand

“Follow me then, Kritanta will take over my job for now”

Little did Izel know, the sea of souls is unforgiving
Full of creatures
Hungering to consume and bring more into the depths

Also just thought it'd be fun to dress her up in the Dressing room

dragon?did=76571222&skin=44484&apparel=20850,6705,41519,41499,2316,44227,42943,42926&xt=dressing.png
;-;
Man where does the time go. This contest still has three days left, so bumping this thread!
Man where does the time go. This contest still has three days left, so bumping this thread!
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
Don't mind me subscribing to remind myself to make a thing for this—
Don't mind me subscribing to remind myself to make a thing for this—
GLMwkdE.pngx8bDWFu.png5hF3FGk.png7c8ZUEs.pngmlHpBMC.pnglUxoo8T.png
JdImn7O.gifUwUnl7O.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9