Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Artist's Raffle! CLOSED
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44
did some pixel art for the lovely unnamed lady g1, #74796885, who has no art yet but i think deserves some! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/b9595aed55f9f4ae2f620e9e31fd4685/f695bbc05b4c4389-44/s100x200/5c60e86f8a517e0ca9c34a8aaaa1aeb75fff5359.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/1bcece6758baea06697514a51008c460/f695bbc05b4c4389-e2/s1280x1920/0c504fc37e95312ae8c97c72e44a108c6310748d.png[/img] (actual size and big size)
did some pixel art for the lovely unnamed lady g1, #74796885, who has no art yet but i think deserves some!

5c60e86f8a517e0ca9c34a8aaaa1aeb75fff5359.png
0c504fc37e95312ae8c97c72e44a108c6310748d.png

(actual size and big size)
MUYNhfy.png
feXtM27.png
J7D1quC.png
P6XJEHx.png
xH03512.png WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
TW8ViqF.png
Haha, I am back once more! And this time, beautiful Cribby is getting spoiled >:) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54264990][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/542650/54264990.png[/img][/url](He'd look really good with opal plus the skin) I made 2 versions, because on one hand I learnt to do cry/fac! and one the other hand I love that skin :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z62MiTu.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fX64Qww.png[/img] Also, I have to apologise, I'm basically using you to make adopts with [s]un[/s]willing subjects :,)
Haha, I am back once more! And this time, beautiful Cribby is getting spoiled >:)

54264990.png(He'd look really good with opal plus the skin)

I made 2 versions, because on one hand I learnt to do cry/fac! and one the other hand I love that skin :D

Z62MiTu.png
fX64Qww.png

Also, I have to apologise, I'm basically using you to make adopts with unwilling subjects :,)
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
SfomeH6.pnglPoWWek.png5UPwWzW.png0V1ZRzO.pngmFx3X6M.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
I did this piece of Caduceus and his familiar! I love that they match, and when I saw them I just had to draw them like this! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/950642784006709318/952281992102297700/FR_art_raffle_Caduceus.png[/img] and heres a transparent version too [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/950642784006709318/952281992463011920/FR_art_raffle_Caduceus_transparent.png[/img] (thanks for explaining why i couldnt get the images to show up!)
I did this piece of Caduceus and his familiar! I love that they match, and when I saw them I just had to draw them like this!

FR_art_raffle_Caduceus.png

and heres a transparent version too
FR_art_raffle_Caduceus_transparent.png

(thanks for explaining why i couldnt get the images to show up!)
@sylvmea You can make images show up on the fourm by formatting it like this! [img]png-url-here[/img] !!
@sylvmea You can make images show up on the fourm by formatting it like this!
[img]png-url-here[/img]
!!
9hqcHsy.png
1vAtYxM.png
kSsCpBU.png
VDqpTLf.png
CfyODjg.png
OETsgJU.png
y0rbHJY.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
kCHWEjf.png
2VtxnMX.png
t7CcZoC.png
SBaWSbL.png
9PstSFT.png
faKBo3F.png
ElKYM7J.png
10Weczj.png
8GgdVkW.png
EE2umbT.png
iJZWqi6.png
Jvp3reH.pngYMPbu9R.png
[img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/46619454_vg1LJj1JX2vgEdl.png[/img] I did a lined headshot of Daja! I'm pleased with how it turned out, and Bee is so fun to draw! I might come back and do another piece if I remember to
46619454_vg1LJj1JX2vgEdl.png
I did a lined headshot of Daja! I'm pleased with how it turned out, and Bee is so fun to draw!

I might come back and do another piece if I remember to
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@KrystallSerpent Oh my gosh, this is SO cool! I have very little lore for these four, except that three of them are mates, and one is a loner who wants nothing to do with them. Seeing this makes me want to incorporate a blood moon - or perhaps a blood planetary eclipse? Something with all the planets aligning during a blood moon? Hmmm… into their lore! Maybe that’s where their powers stem from. Maybe that’s where Caladorn, their sire, was created. You’ve got the gears turning in my head, and I am SO excited to see what comes of it! This looks phenomenal. It’s such a creative piece which captures all of my vampiric dergs so perfectly. I adore that darkest sanguine background - not quite black, but such a deep red as to look it. We don’t know much about Sornieth’s astronomy, so I love that this could be multiple moons, or the planets we see on a nightly basis! Each is so unique in shape, colouring, and patterns. I especially love the largest planet, which is so beautifully marbled. Lastly, I adore the starlight. Once again, I love that you’ve used all shades of red, even at the palest - no white here. The subtle glow highlighting each star is magnificent. I love the differentiating colours. The dark space in between clusters of starlight really adds to the piece. The animation is SO cool, but I love the detail I can see on the still image, too! Thank you so much! My vampires are well pleased >:3 ~~~ @KatzyPawz Oh NO! I’m SO sorry that your art program died on you aslkgjdls. I wound up swapping programs a few years ago, and the learning curve of the new one was pretty steep. I’m ultimately glad I made the switch because it’s a more intuitive program and I’m able to do a lot more…but man, I remember missing the old one! I hope you’re able to learn this one soon, and that it’s enjoyable for you <3 And wow, these look great! I can already see the improvement! It looks like you’ve figured out more of the tools in the new program. Way to go! Caduceus looks *adorable*. He’s a fan dragon for a character from Critical Role who’s a firbolg, so fox is actually pretty close to his natural form haha! He has such a sweet face here. I love the little white nose, and the smile is so cute. Your slightly duskier purple is a great shading - I love the lines tracing the mane, and the one underneath his mouth. The lines on the braided mane look fantastic! Braids are something I always struggle with drawing, but you’ve nailed the pattern. And I love the orange and purple of it! The bright pink flower absolutely makes him <3 Thank you so much! And Zesty! I actually have tried the witch hat on her several times, but it covers up the bird from her skin TT-TT Otherwise she would absolutely be wearing it! So I love that you’ve included it here. I love her fall coloured outfit! The loose sweater, the cute little skirt, the big floppy hat…they’re perfect. The colours are the perfect callback to the ones from her accent. I really like her pose! Hands are so hard to do, and you nailed the finger shapes for this. I also really like her face. Great job on the shading on her hair! And I love that you’ve included the fall leaves across one eye and on her hat. The rumpled folds of cloth on her hat and sleeves are so well done, too! And I know the checkered background is just what art programs show for blank PNGs, but heck if that doesn’t look like her poison/toxin XD Thank you so much! ~~~ @lapras131 Please don’t be sorry! I loved her in the first ping, but even more so with the snake! AAAAAAA my swamp witch looks SO good in your style!! First off, her crystal looks beautiful. It’s barely visible beneath all of her apparel, but I love that you’ve included the gleam of light off of the facets. That opal is absolutely *incredible*! Your shading and the colour gradient is majestic. I love love love how you’ve captured all of her swampy colours. And the bee! You draw bee SO well. I love the slow fade from dark to light on her feathers, and the little shimmers of sparkles on them. Then there’s all the apparel. Where do I start? Her ghastcrown is phenomenal. I love how you’ve shaded each groove of the helmet. The shadows and lighting really gives each ridge a three dimensional aspect. I love the creepy yellow glowing eyeslots! And her hair!! That mane is stunning, lapras. I LOVE how much it looks like her swamp. Each strand of hair is so well done, and I love how they overlap and mingle into the thick cascade of hair over her shoulder. The colours are lovely. And I adore the vines creeping in between the hairs! Her skull necklace is super creepy and lovely. I adore the green and silver beads. The dark holes for the eyes, the shadows leading into the nose grooves…perfection. BUT THE SNAKE. THE SNAKE IS MY FAVOURITE!! She has the sweetest little smile?? I love her eye. She winds around Remy’s neck so prettily. The boa patterns are SO well drawn. The striping, the circles…perfection. Thank you SO much! Mama Remy makes happy frog noises! ~~~ @MawkishMuse Hardy looks SO heckin good. I am in AWE. You were born to draw Gaolers. I love that you've made him a little leaner and more Woofo for this piece. He still has all of the Gaoler characteristics, but you've made him more lupine, and I love the effect. His genes look phenomenal. The breakup is so so good, and it makes his mane so striking. I adore the streaky patterns all across his fur from his prim and tert. HIMS TAIL SO BUSHY– But the SKIN. MAWK. HOLY COW. I LOVE how you've textured and shaded the cloth. The amulet and the bracelets look absolutely incredible. That patterning is so well executed. The metallic sheen to them has my entire heart. I also love his little earring, and the mane ring? You brought out so much detail from his skin that I'm only just now noticing for the first time. But. THE WOOFOS. DOUBLE WOOFO. MAWK. MY HEART. I love the tiny one peeking around his leg. He is fierce mama wolf, and these are his cubs. He protecc. The tiny little face, the eyebrows trying so hard to look fierce, the chest and ear and cheek floof, the tiny white beans - aaaaaaaaa!! And then!! The little one!! Climbing Hardy's back! He can make it. I believe in him. Littlest paws and snoot poking over the edge. Which woofo does the majestic bushy tail belong to? EITHER. BOTH. WHO KNOWS. I'M LOVE. And Ilaeria is just- stunning. She's based on my first ever WoW character that I leveled, a draenei who dreamed of returning to her stars. So this is so perfect for her? The background is such a stunning gradient. The texturing on the moon is incredible. I LOVE the font you've used, your handwriting is so pretty. The cloud cover is the perfect stylistic rendition of her Koi. There's such a wistful but peaceful feeling to this, and it's making me all emotional. Thank you so, so much I’m very very love I LICK ALL THE ART (BUT ESPECIALLY THE WOOFOS) ~~~ @ZenithDreams Oh my gosh! This is so cool!! I’ve never been able to do digital pixel art, and I am forever in awe of those who can. But when I was in elementary and middle school, I used to use Perler Beads - those cool plastic beads that you can lay out on a grid in a pattern, and then fuse them together with an iron? Seeing this makes me want to buy a bunch and turn your gorgeous art into something I can frame and put in my house. I LOVE her - both sizes! The little one is so clean that I can’t actually tell it’s pixelated. I love having the blown up one so I can see all of the details. You’ve done an absolutely beautiful job on her poison. I love the markings around her eyes, and the delicate arching at the base of her head spines. I also love the different shades of soft pink you’ve used to give more dimension to her head! It’s beautiful shading. Her eyes are mesmerizing. I adore the shading on them, and the little glint of light. Each flower from her crown is beautifully rendered. I like the overlapping petals over the rear flowers. I also really like that the piece isn’t outlined! Her colours pop beautifully against that blue background. The decorative golden border is simply lovely, and I like the shading you’ve done on it. I also adore the fireflies! I like that you didn’t mirror them. Having the individual flight patterns is so pretty! I love their delicate little wings, and the sparkles trailing their flight. Thank you so much! She’s beautiful! ~~~ @BurittoKimasan asldgkjsljALHAAAAAAA welcome back but I am *screaming* over this!! (And also your recommendation of opal. Don’t tempt me. If he was a gen1 I’d do it in a heartbeat, but it’s so expensive xD One day I’ll figure out a tert for him!) No apologies. My dragons are absolutely willing test subjects. I give you free rein over my lair. All I ask is that I be added to your pinglist for any future adopts, because I LOVE your art <33 Okay so first off, the coatl base is MAJESTIC?? I’m a huge fan of quetzalcoatls, so when I first started playing the game I immediately fell in love with coatls. (I also adore the amphitheres from Rainsong Jungle. Feathered snakes my beloved ;;u;;) The slithering, tapering body is absolutely majestic. I LOVE the way you’ve spread out the wings - that full wingspan shows off all of the feathers BEAUTIFULLY, and really highlights the little leg wings. Same with the head feathers! I love how you’ve including the little circular swirls at the base of the feathers. His tiny paws have my entire heart. The clear eyes with the sharply tapered jawline is incredible. Your colouring?? Takes my breath away?? HECK YEAH YOU LEARNED CRYS/FAC!! That looks SO good!! It’s a perfectly sparkly representation of his primary, while also looking like the swirling desert sands I envisioned for his lore. I adore the darker shadows making the facets of the gem scales, and the bright highlights as the sun catches them. Your overlapping patterns are so well done. The bee is one of the best I’ve seen; the gradient on the wings is majestic, the partial translucency, the stained glass patterning, the sparkles…Absolutely gorgeous. And then the skin. H E C K. You have SPOILED my lad. The eyeliner is fabulous, perfectly intense. I love the dark shadows at the tips of his feathers. The cloth is SO well drawn - the partial translucency, the drape of the fabric, the shading. The gemstones are each so detailed? I love how they sparkle and glint. They really match his eyes. But the JEWELRY. My GOODNESS. The patterning? The metallic shading?? I especially love his tail rings and his necklace, but GOSH, I’m in love with every piece. This is nothing short of stunning. Thank you SO much. I am *screeching*-- ~~~ @SylvMea Oh wow! Oh my gosh!! Zero worries about making the images show, I followed the links and got the picture <3 If you want, for the future, you just have to make sure that it ends in either .jpg or .png. Discord will automatically resize the image to make it fit their requirements if it’s too big - so just erase the ?width=___height=___ bit at the end of the url, so that it ends in .png, and pop that in between [img][/img]! This is SUCH a gorgeous piece. Caduceus is a fandragon for a Critical Role character, who’s a gentle healer from the forest. I love that you’ve included his familiar. It made me so happy how well it matched his hair, and it seemed like something the character would enjoy. This is such a sweet tender moment between the two of them; you can tell they’re good friends that enjoy playing together, but also have tender moments of pets. I don’t know where to start with this piece. I’m honestly blown away. Your lines are impeccable; this is such a beautiful pose. I like him in repose, lounging on the floor. It really highlights the leonine aspects of the Obelisk breed. I LOVE how massive his paws are - they’re usually further away from the obby faces, so I don’t compare them, but heck, those are some l o r g beans. His claws are SO sharp, but he’s being so delicate with them. The Obelisk chin mane is beautifully coiled and curled. I love the thicker lines here. Same with the white limb parts of the wings - they’re so muscled and well defined, really showing off the power of the breed. I like how the pink part of the wings is partially folded, at rest. Him having his paw raised to hold his little friend is so sweet! I love his smile, the curve of his horns, the big ears. The stoat is SO slender and dainty in comparison. I love the coiling thorns of his vines. The itty bitty paw on Caduceus’ nose has me in tears. What a sweet little face! What beautiful eyes! Your colouring is *astounding*. I don’t even know where to begin. The genes look amazing - I especially love the detail that you got on his wing. His cuirass is so intricately patterned with the scales, and I love that you’ve kept the mismatched colours that the FR apparel has! The gradient on the stoat is majestic; such pale, delicate pinks, and then the brighter violet of the thorns. But the silks - the mane – I’m in awe. I love that you’ve gone off of the black lines for the arm silks. They look like captured starlight. There’s a bit of a glow to them that has me weak in the knees. The sparkles on his mane?? The majestic texturing of the braid? I LOVE the sweeping bangs over his face, the orange and purple highlights, the way it sparkles as it falls. This is an incredible piece. I love it more than I can say. Thank you so, so much. ~~~ @AspenCrow Crow, I need you to know that I’ve seen your signature on the game ever since I started playing. It has never failed to make me laugh. This is such a GORGEOUS piece. Daja is a fandragon for a book series I read growing up; she’s a character whose magic is with fire, but especially in forging. She can feel metal, shape it with her powers, turn it into something incredible through use of her magic flames. This piece absolutely captures her spirit. I love the lines so much. You’ve really captured the slender grace and elegance of the Skydancer. I love the thin, tapering nose; the thicker neck, curling with powerful muscles; the way the little horns along her jawline taper and curl to points. Having her face upturned like this makes her look so hopeful. The delicate antennae are beautiful. And her feathers are simply stunning! I love how they’re upswept, tapering finely from a thicker base. You’ve done a beautiful job with the genes. I absolutely love her Python! The lighter coloured jaw and the eye markings are stunning. I adore the spooky ghosty shapes along her neck. You’ve done a beautiful gradient there, on both the brighter lines outlining them and the solid colours within. The orange fur running along the top of her neck reminds me of a creamsicle haha! I love the lighter highlighting there. And the bee is SO well drawn! I love the dark/light lines you’ve used for the stained glass patterning. The gradient is beautiful, and I love how bright it goes at the tips. I simply adore the sparkles. Her veined is simple yet elegant, and looks like molten fire. And I LOVE the brighter outline around her pupil! Thank you so much! I love her!
@KrystallSerpent

Oh my gosh, this is SO cool! I have very little lore for these four, except that three of them are mates, and one is a loner who wants nothing to do with them. Seeing this makes me want to incorporate a blood moon - or perhaps a blood planetary eclipse? Something with all the planets aligning during a blood moon? Hmmm… into their lore! Maybe that’s where their powers stem from. Maybe that’s where Caladorn, their sire, was created. You’ve got the gears turning in my head, and I am SO excited to see what comes of it!

This looks phenomenal. It’s such a creative piece which captures all of my vampiric dergs so perfectly. I adore that darkest sanguine background - not quite black, but such a deep red as to look it. We don’t know much about Sornieth’s astronomy, so I love that this could be multiple moons, or the planets we see on a nightly basis! Each is so unique in shape, colouring, and patterns. I especially love the largest planet, which is so beautifully marbled.

Lastly, I adore the starlight. Once again, I love that you’ve used all shades of red, even at the palest - no white here. The subtle glow highlighting each star is magnificent. I love the differentiating colours. The dark space in between clusters of starlight really adds to the piece. The animation is SO cool, but I love the detail I can see on the still image, too!

Thank you so much! My vampires are well pleased >:3

~~~

@KatzyPawz

Oh NO! I’m SO sorry that your art program died on you aslkgjdls. I wound up swapping programs a few years ago, and the learning curve of the new one was pretty steep. I’m ultimately glad I made the switch because it’s a more intuitive program and I’m able to do a lot more…but man, I remember missing the old one! I hope you’re able to learn this one soon, and that it’s enjoyable for you <3

And wow, these look great! I can already see the improvement! It looks like you’ve figured out more of the tools in the new program. Way to go!

Caduceus looks *adorable*. He’s a fan dragon for a character from Critical Role who’s a firbolg, so fox is actually pretty close to his natural form haha! He has such a sweet face here. I love the little white nose, and the smile is so cute. Your slightly duskier purple is a great shading - I love the lines tracing the mane, and the one underneath his mouth. The lines on the braided mane look fantastic! Braids are something I always struggle with drawing, but you’ve nailed the pattern. And I love the orange and purple of it! The bright pink flower absolutely makes him <3 Thank you so much!

And Zesty! I actually have tried the witch hat on her several times, but it covers up the bird from her skin TT-TT Otherwise she would absolutely be wearing it! So I love that you’ve included it here. I love her fall coloured outfit! The loose sweater, the cute little skirt, the big floppy hat…they’re perfect. The colours are the perfect callback to the ones from her accent.

I really like her pose! Hands are so hard to do, and you nailed the finger shapes for this. I also really like her face. Great job on the shading on her hair! And I love that you’ve included the fall leaves across one eye and on her hat. The rumpled folds of cloth on her hat and sleeves are so well done, too! And I know the checkered background is just what art programs show for blank PNGs, but heck if that doesn’t look like her poison/toxin XD

Thank you so much!

~~~

@lapras131

Please don’t be sorry! I loved her in the first ping, but even more so with the snake! AAAAAAA my swamp witch looks SO good in your style!!

First off, her crystal looks beautiful. It’s barely visible beneath all of her apparel, but I love that you’ve included the gleam of light off of the facets. That opal is absolutely *incredible*! Your shading and the colour gradient is majestic. I love love love how you’ve captured all of her swampy colours. And the bee! You draw bee SO well. I love the slow fade from dark to light on her feathers, and the little shimmers of sparkles on them.

Then there’s all the apparel. Where do I start? Her ghastcrown is phenomenal. I love how you’ve shaded each groove of the helmet. The shadows and lighting really gives each ridge a three dimensional aspect. I love the creepy yellow glowing eyeslots! And her hair!! That mane is stunning, lapras. I LOVE how much it looks like her swamp. Each strand of hair is so well done, and I love how they overlap and mingle into the thick cascade of hair over her shoulder. The colours are lovely. And I adore the vines creeping in between the hairs!

Her skull necklace is super creepy and lovely. I adore the green and silver beads. The dark holes for the eyes, the shadows leading into the nose grooves…perfection. BUT THE SNAKE. THE SNAKE IS MY FAVOURITE!! She has the sweetest little smile?? I love her eye. She winds around Remy’s neck so prettily. The boa patterns are SO well drawn. The striping, the circles…perfection.

Thank you SO much! Mama Remy makes happy frog noises!

~~~

@MawkishMuse

Hardy looks SO heckin good. I am in AWE. You were born to draw Gaolers. I love that you've made him a little leaner and more Woofo for this piece. He still has all of the Gaoler characteristics, but you've made him more lupine, and I love the effect. His genes look phenomenal. The breakup is so so good, and it makes his mane so striking. I adore the streaky patterns all across his fur from his prim and tert. HIMS TAIL SO BUSHY–

But the SKIN. MAWK. HOLY COW. I LOVE how you've textured and shaded the cloth. The amulet and the bracelets look absolutely incredible. That patterning is so well executed. The metallic sheen to them has my entire heart. I also love his little earring, and the mane ring? You brought out so much detail from his skin that I'm only just now noticing for the first time.

But. THE WOOFOS. DOUBLE WOOFO. MAWK. MY HEART. I love the tiny one peeking around his leg. He is fierce mama wolf, and these are his cubs. He protecc. The tiny little face, the eyebrows trying so hard to look fierce, the chest and ear and cheek floof, the tiny white beans - aaaaaaaaa!! And then!! The little one!! Climbing Hardy's back! He can make it. I believe in him. Littlest paws and snoot poking over the edge. Which woofo does the majestic bushy tail belong to? EITHER. BOTH. WHO KNOWS. I'M LOVE.

And Ilaeria is just- stunning. She's based on my first ever WoW character that I leveled, a draenei who dreamed of returning to her stars. So this is so perfect for her? The background is such a stunning gradient. The texturing on the moon is incredible. I LOVE the font you've used, your handwriting is so pretty. The cloud cover is the perfect stylistic rendition of her Koi. There's such a wistful but peaceful feeling to this, and it's making me all emotional.

Thank you so, so much
I’m very very love
I LICK ALL THE ART (BUT ESPECIALLY THE WOOFOS)

~~~

@ZenithDreams

Oh my gosh! This is so cool!!

I’ve never been able to do digital pixel art, and I am forever in awe of those who can. But when I was in elementary and middle school, I used to use Perler Beads - those cool plastic beads that you can lay out on a grid in a pattern, and then fuse them together with an iron? Seeing this makes me want to buy a bunch and turn your gorgeous art into something I can frame and put in my house.

I LOVE her - both sizes! The little one is so clean that I can’t actually tell it’s pixelated. I love having the blown up one so I can see all of the details. You’ve done an absolutely beautiful job on her poison. I love the markings around her eyes, and the delicate arching at the base of her head spines. I also love the different shades of soft pink you’ve used to give more dimension to her head! It’s beautiful shading.

Her eyes are mesmerizing. I adore the shading on them, and the little glint of light. Each flower from her crown is beautifully rendered. I like the overlapping petals over the rear flowers. I also really like that the piece isn’t outlined! Her colours pop beautifully against that blue background.

The decorative golden border is simply lovely, and I like the shading you’ve done on it. I also adore the fireflies! I like that you didn’t mirror them. Having the individual flight patterns is so pretty! I love their delicate little wings, and the sparkles trailing their flight.

Thank you so much! She’s beautiful!

~~~

@BurittoKimasan

asldgkjsljALHAAAAAAA welcome back but I am *screaming* over this!! (And also your recommendation of opal. Don’t tempt me. If he was a gen1 I’d do it in a heartbeat, but it’s so expensive xD One day I’ll figure out a tert for him!)

No apologies. My dragons are absolutely willing test subjects. I give you free rein over my lair. All I ask is that I be added to your pinglist for any future adopts, because I LOVE your art <33

Okay so first off, the coatl base is MAJESTIC?? I’m a huge fan of quetzalcoatls, so when I first started playing the game I immediately fell in love with coatls. (I also adore the amphitheres from Rainsong Jungle. Feathered snakes my beloved ;;u;;) The slithering, tapering body is absolutely majestic. I LOVE the way you’ve spread out the wings - that full wingspan shows off all of the feathers BEAUTIFULLY, and really highlights the little leg wings. Same with the head feathers! I love how you’ve including the little circular swirls at the base of the feathers. His tiny paws have my entire heart. The clear eyes with the sharply tapered jawline is incredible.

Your colouring?? Takes my breath away?? HECK YEAH YOU LEARNED CRYS/FAC!! That looks SO good!! It’s a perfectly sparkly representation of his primary, while also looking like the swirling desert sands I envisioned for his lore. I adore the darker shadows making the facets of the gem scales, and the bright highlights as the sun catches them. Your overlapping patterns are so well done. The bee is one of the best I’ve seen; the gradient on the wings is majestic, the partial translucency, the stained glass patterning, the sparkles…Absolutely gorgeous.

And then the skin. H E C K. You have SPOILED my lad. The eyeliner is fabulous, perfectly intense. I love the dark shadows at the tips of his feathers. The cloth is SO well drawn - the partial translucency, the drape of the fabric, the shading. The gemstones are each so detailed? I love how they sparkle and glint. They really match his eyes.

But the JEWELRY. My GOODNESS. The patterning? The metallic shading?? I especially love his tail rings and his necklace, but GOSH, I’m in love with every piece. This is nothing short of stunning.

Thank you SO much. I am *screeching*--

~~~

@SylvMea

Oh wow! Oh my gosh!!

Zero worries about making the images show, I followed the links and got the picture <3 If you want, for the future, you just have to make sure that it ends in either .jpg or .png. Discord will automatically resize the image to make it fit their requirements if it’s too big - so just erase the ?width=___height=___ bit at the end of the url, so that it ends in .png, and pop that in between [img][/img]!

This is SUCH a gorgeous piece. Caduceus is a fandragon for a Critical Role character, who’s a gentle healer from the forest. I love that you’ve included his familiar. It made me so happy how well it matched his hair, and it seemed like something the character would enjoy. This is such a sweet tender moment between the two of them; you can tell they’re good friends that enjoy playing together, but also have tender moments of pets.

I don’t know where to start with this piece. I’m honestly blown away. Your lines are impeccable; this is such a beautiful pose. I like him in repose, lounging on the floor. It really highlights the leonine aspects of the Obelisk breed. I LOVE how massive his paws are - they’re usually further away from the obby faces, so I don’t compare them, but heck, those are some l o r g beans. His claws are SO sharp, but he’s being so delicate with them.

The Obelisk chin mane is beautifully coiled and curled. I love the thicker lines here. Same with the white limb parts of the wings - they’re so muscled and well defined, really showing off the power of the breed. I like how the pink part of the wings is partially folded, at rest. Him having his paw raised to hold his little friend is so sweet! I love his smile, the curve of his horns, the big ears. The stoat is SO slender and dainty in comparison. I love the coiling thorns of his vines. The itty bitty paw on Caduceus’ nose has me in tears. What a sweet little face! What beautiful eyes!

Your colouring is *astounding*. I don’t even know where to begin. The genes look amazing - I especially love the detail that you got on his wing. His cuirass is so intricately patterned with the scales, and I love that you’ve kept the mismatched colours that the FR apparel has! The gradient on the stoat is majestic; such pale, delicate pinks, and then the brighter violet of the thorns.

But the silks - the mane – I’m in awe. I love that you’ve gone off of the black lines for the arm silks. They look like captured starlight. There’s a bit of a glow to them that has me weak in the knees. The sparkles on his mane?? The majestic texturing of the braid? I LOVE the sweeping bangs over his face, the orange and purple highlights, the way it sparkles as it falls.

This is an incredible piece. I love it more than I can say. Thank you so, so much.

~~~

@AspenCrow

Crow, I need you to know that I’ve seen your signature on the game ever since I started playing. It has never failed to make me laugh.

This is such a GORGEOUS piece. Daja is a fandragon for a book series I read growing up; she’s a character whose magic is with fire, but especially in forging. She can feel metal, shape it with her powers, turn it into something incredible through use of her magic flames. This piece absolutely captures her spirit.

I love the lines so much. You’ve really captured the slender grace and elegance of the Skydancer. I love the thin, tapering nose; the thicker neck, curling with powerful muscles; the way the little horns along her jawline taper and curl to points. Having her face upturned like this makes her look so hopeful. The delicate antennae are beautiful. And her feathers are simply stunning! I love how they’re upswept, tapering finely from a thicker base.

You’ve done a beautiful job with the genes. I absolutely love her Python! The lighter coloured jaw and the eye markings are stunning. I adore the spooky ghosty shapes along her neck. You’ve done a beautiful gradient there, on both the brighter lines outlining them and the solid colours within. The orange fur running along the top of her neck reminds me of a creamsicle haha! I love the lighter highlighting there.

And the bee is SO well drawn! I love the dark/light lines you’ve used for the stained glass patterning. The gradient is beautiful, and I love how bright it goes at the tips. I simply adore the sparkles. Her veined is simple yet elegant, and looks like molten fire. And I LOVE the brighter outline around her pupil!

Thank you so much! I love her!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
Bump!
Bump!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
i did another one! ive found i really like drawing obelisk's, so i drew this boy, Leeroy! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/950642784006709318/952638792135757874/FR_art_raffle_Leeroy.png[/img]
i did another one! ive found i really like drawing obelisk's, so i drew this boy, Leeroy!

FR_art_raffle_Leeroy.png
Slowly gettin the hang of it! Here's strawberry! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/918733750471376898/952663183171149824/berry.png[/img] some simple shadin!
Slowly gettin the hang of it! Here's strawberry!
berry.png
some simple shadin!
9hqcHsy.png
1vAtYxM.png
kSsCpBU.png
VDqpTLf.png
CfyODjg.png
OETsgJU.png
y0rbHJY.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
kCHWEjf.png
2VtxnMX.png
t7CcZoC.png
SBaWSbL.png
9PstSFT.png
faKBo3F.png
ElKYM7J.png
10Weczj.png
8GgdVkW.png
EE2umbT.png
iJZWqi6.png
Jvp3reH.pngYMPbu9R.png
I turned [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70420329]her[/url] into a potion, honestly a huge sucker for poison, toxin, basically any gene that does cool colour things, she didn't have art when I started, tried to put the lil glowy rune swirled feathers on the side of her head on a charm (cant rlly see them with her apparel on), her apparel fluff tied around the bottleneck ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70420329][img]https://i.imgur.com/0g0mcdm.png[/img] [/url] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/0g0mcdm.png[/img][/code]
I turned her into a potion, honestly a huge sucker for poison, toxin, basically any gene that does cool colour things, she didn't have art when I started, tried to put the lil glowy rune swirled feathers on the side of her head on a charm (cant rlly see them with her apparel on), her apparel fluff tied around the bottleneck ^^

0g0mcdm.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0g0mcdm.png[/img]
z270XGh.gifOzbBFlF.gifFeO8uFB.gifQ6M4RDV.gif
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44