Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Artist's Raffle! CLOSED
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
oh wow, i didn't think id win again! thank you again so much for hosting this, it was great fun

1. Pretty Pedicure
2. Glamorous Gold
3. Darksteel Delight
4. Shining Silver
5. Flummoxing Felines
6. Happy Honses
oh wow, i didn't think id win again! thank you again so much for hosting this, it was great fun

1. Pretty Pedicure
2. Glamorous Gold
3. Darksteel Delight
4. Shining Silver
5. Flummoxing Felines
6. Happy Honses
MUYNhfy.png
feXtM27.png
J7D1quC.png
P6XJEHx.png
xH03512.png WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
TW8ViqF.png
Oh, wow!! I thought it was already over, this is an unexpected, but pleasant surprise!

1. Pirate Prizes
2. Vaunted Vistas
3. Flummoxing Felines
4. Big Bad Beetleborgs
5. Glamorous Gold
Oh, wow!! I thought it was already over, this is an unexpected, but pleasant surprise!

1. Pirate Prizes
2. Vaunted Vistas
3. Flummoxing Felines
4. Big Bad Beetleborgs
5. Glamorous Gold
Huh what I just woke up... Uuhh

1. Flummoxing Felines
2. Pretty Pedicure
Huh what I just woke up... Uuhh

1. Flummoxing Felines
2. Pretty Pedicure
Tq8J8bY.png

Look at her. Dumb lizarb.
They/Them || Very Neurodivergent || Prefer not to be called Neo
Omg thank you, just woke up from prom and this is a big surprise ^^

1:Winged Whimsy
2:Vaunted Vistas
3:Pirate Prizes
Omg thank you, just woke up from prom and this is a big surprise ^^

1:Winged Whimsy
2:Vaunted Vistas
3:Pirate Prizes
Ooh, a nice surprise! Thank you very much :D

1. Flummoxing Felines
2. Pretty Pedicure
3. Copper Cop-Out
4. Darksteel Delight
Ooh, a nice surprise! Thank you very much :D

1. Flummoxing Felines
2. Pretty Pedicure
3. Copper Cop-Out
4. Darksteel Delight
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
I am so, so sorry that this is taking me so long. The tl;dr is that the kitten is still having health problems; we've had another ER trip since my last post, and she's on new medication. My mental health has tanked with all the stress of this, and my physical health is iffy, too. The good news is that GrandHealer and DragonsMom are taking phenomenal care of me <3 We have six prizes left. This'll be the last round of winners that I draw. 1. @NeosiAxiom (you only listed two prizes last time and they both had already been claimed. go ahead and pick whichever of the remaining ones you'd like) 2. @Hazelgem 3. @Dramione 4. @KatzyPawz 5. @AliceDaRabbit 6. @AeroAspect Please list your desired prizes in order of most to least wanted! First place winner list 1 prize, second place list 2, etc. For ease of access, these are the remaining prizes: [center][quote=Vaunted Vistas][item=Vista: training fields][item=Vista: woodland path][item=Vista: scorched forest][item=Vista: sandswept delta][item=Vista: bamboo falls][item=Vista: rainsong jungle][item=Vista: boreal wood][item=Vista: mire][item=Vista: blooming grove][item=Vista: waterway II][item=Vista: Mire II][/quote] [quote=Copper Cop-Out][item=simple copper bracelets][item=simple copper necklace][item=simple copper wing bangles][item=simple copper wing cuffs] [item=copper amulet of transmutation][item=copper cuffs of transmutation][item=copper earrings of transmutation][/quote] [quote=Glamorous Gold][item=simple gold bracelets][item=simple gold necklace][item=simple gold wing bangles][item=simple gold wing cuffs] [item=gold amulet of alchemy][item=gold cuffs of alchemy][item=gold earrings of alchemy][/quote] [quote=Shining Silver][item=simple iron bracelets][item=simple iron necklace][item=simple iron wing bangles][item=simple iron wing cuffs] [item=silver amulet of science][item=silver cuffs of science][item=silver earrings of science][/quote] [quote=Big Bad Beetleborgs][item=empress beetle][item=bloodstone beetle][/quote] [quote=Happy Honses][item=kelpie][item=swamphaunt kelpie][/quote]
I am so, so sorry that this is taking me so long. The tl;dr is that the kitten is still having health problems; we've had another ER trip since my last post, and she's on new medication. My mental health has tanked with all the stress of this, and my physical health is iffy, too. The good news is that GrandHealer and DragonsMom are taking phenomenal care of me <3

We have six prizes left. This'll be the last round of winners that I draw.

1. @NeosiAxiom (you only listed two prizes last time and they both had already been claimed. go ahead and pick whichever of the remaining ones you'd like)
2. @Hazelgem
3. @Dramione
4. @KatzyPawz
5. @AliceDaRabbit
6. @AeroAspect

Please list your desired prizes in order of most to least wanted!
First place winner list 1 prize, second place list 2, etc.

For ease of access, these are the remaining prizes:
Vaunted Vistas wrote:
Vista: Training Fields Vista: Woodland Path Vista: Scorched Forest Vista: Sandswept Delta Vista: Bamboo Falls Vista: Rainsong Jungle Vista: Boreal Wood Vista: Mire Vista: Blooming Grove Vista: Waterway II Vista: Mire II
Copper Cop-Out wrote:
Simple Copper Bracelets Simple Copper Necklace Simple Copper Wing Bangles Simple Copper Wing Cuffs
Copper Amulet of Transmutation Copper Cuffs of Transmutation Copper Earrings of Transmutation
Glamorous Gold wrote:
Simple Gold Bracelets Simple Gold Necklace Simple Gold Wing Bangles Simple Gold Wing Cuffs
Gold Amulet of Alchemy Gold Cuffs of Alchemy Gold Earrings of Alchemy
Shining Silver wrote:
Simple Iron Bracelets Simple Iron Necklace Simple Iron Wing Bangles Simple Iron Wing Cuffs
Silver Amulet of Science Silver Cuffs of Science Silver Earrings of Science
Big Bad Beetleborgs wrote:
Empress Beetle Bloodstone Beetle
Happy Honses wrote:
Kelpie Swamphaunt Kelpie
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
Hhhgg typing names is hard so I'll just take the Copper thing since I'm assuming I'm first in the line for this round...?
Hhhgg typing names is hard so I'll just take the Copper thing since I'm assuming I'm first in the line for this round...?
Tq8J8bY.png

Look at her. Dumb lizarb.
They/Them || Very Neurodivergent || Prefer not to be called Neo
Oh hi again thanks!

1.Big bad beetleborgs
2.happy honses
3. Vaunted vistas
4. silver
5. gold
Oh hi again thanks!

1.Big bad beetleborgs
2.happy honses